It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion Heard On A321 Black Box

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
As most of us know, on Halloween a tragic accident occurred in Egypt where an A321 passenger jet was destroyed. 224 people were on board the plane, and none survived. Now, it is reported that there is audio of the black boxes, and that an exsplosion is heard on it. This is pointing an on board bomb that may have been placed by ISIS as they claim to have brought down the plane.

Here are sources:
www.independent.co.uk... 506.html
news.yahoo.com...

Will EDIT soon.

I have to ask how poor was the airport security if the bomb was allowed on board? In a way, it shouldn't be a surprise that ISIS would take vengeance on Russia after their involvement in Syria. If of course it ends up definite being a bomb. Possible engine explosion?
edit on 6-11-2015 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

FOX news (local) now reporting of the explosion.Sorry, my internet is rather slow right now...www.ruaviation.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

First link not working.

Second one okay...

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Sudden decompression can go bang, too. So does a missile. So does an explosion in the cargo hold or fuel tank.

Do we have audio of the "bang" yet?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I don't believe it has been released yet.

In the link it said (maybe) the voice recorder needed work as it was very damaged to be able to extract anything...?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Dunno… haven't been following of late. Regardless, imo… they will blame ISIS and maybe use this to justify ground operations in Syria.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I'm betting that it was a bomb planted by.... "ISIS".

Here is what I don't get. We (the US Gov) seem to be spending a hell of a lot of time focused on this one specific plane crash. We're spending more time and effort on it than we did with the disappearance of the Malaysia flight. The funny part is, it's not even one of ours. It's Russia's plane and somehow for some 'strange' reason, the US Gov is spending a lot of face time looking into this issue, mostly after Russia said that it wasn't a bomb.

I mean sure, Russia wanted to deny it and possibly to stop from causing panic, but it's like the USG wanted to scream bomb so bad that we just couldn't let it go.

Russia: Plane crash
US: IT'S A BOMB!
Russia: No... Plane malfunction
US: IT'S A BOMB!
Russia: No... Problem with plane
US: IT'S A BOMB! IT'S A BOMB! IT'S A BOMB!
...... (what I would expect) ......
Russia: What makes you think it's a bomb?
US: Uhhhh... uhhhhh... Look! ISIS is putting out videos! SEE! Told you, IT'S A BOMB!
Russia: Why are you so interested in our plane?
US: Uhhhh... uhhhhh... Cause IT'S A BOMB!
Russia: Hmmm.. Something fishy about all this...

edit on 6-11-2015 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Terrorists don't normally claim something they didn't do.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Polish media says it was an engine explosion, but I'm not willing to trust it just yet.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Trying to fix it, but my internet is rather slow. I'll try to link in this comment.

www.independent.co.uk... 506.html

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck
I'd think it's because the plane disappeared not too far from territory held by terrorists and could have been caused by terrorists unlike the Malaysia flight.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

It's all good!
I think I found it for ya!

OP LINK

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Thanks, that's not it, but same source and I added a source. Weird, the article I was trying to post I can open, but it won't via that link and I tried 5 times now.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

ahhh...no biggie

We'll find it!

LOL

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

It's not possible!!! :/

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Polish media says it was an engine explosion, but I'm not willing to trust it just yet.

An engine explosion could send shrapnel (turbine blades) into the passenger compartment, but the engines casings are normally designed to prevent this from happening (as well as go into the wing fuel-tanks).

But an engine explosion would leave most of the plane intact, enough to allow the pilots to send out a distress call. This event once again, cut all communication from the pilots to the rest of the world.

A bomb could have been planted in the cargo containers that go into the plane. If it was one of the first on, it would have ended up at the back of the plane and blown the tail off. If it was the last container on, that would have been right underneath the front passengers and next to the avionics bay.

There's some evidence for either case where there are holes peppered through one of the doors.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Mainstream sources? Are you for real?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs
All sources can lie...calm down please. I'd add more, but my internet is terrible.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell
Some sources claim that engine failure is not the reason, see my last source (at the very end of the OP).

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

.calm down please.

Whatta you a cop with your own internet?
And it isn't supposed to be all sources can lie.
Phfff! What does that even mean?
What does that say for humanity?

Man is such a backstabbing, two faced, lying, POS none
of his sources can ever be called truth?

Believe me lady I do not disagree.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs
For one I am a guy. And it means that all sources can lie...that all news is propaganda...but let us stay on topic, thanks. It's all equal amount of truth.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join