It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake? DNA Testing Deepens Mystery of Shroud of Turin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Cosmic911

In my opinion, if it was real, there is no way in hell they would let anyone touch it.

My guess.... Someone scammed some Knights Templar making "holy relics" that they said they found in Jerusalem.

why wouldn't they touch it? because they'd be worried about getting DNA on it which they didn't know about? Would they be worried it would wear out and fall apart from being handled so much? No they'd believe magic from God would keep it preserved.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cosmic911
This is something I hadn't previously thought of.

Yeah, wrap a person's face on a normal cloth and it looks like this:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorusChrist
I see people from India had touched it. I wonder if Jesus visited to India during his lost years. That is often the rumor that Christ = Krishna. And catholic church might not want to mention Shround of Turin because they know Jesus did go to India and got Buddhist ideas there, that hurts catholic church because supposedly Jesus got his ideas from his father, God.

Well, since Jesus was Egyptian, he wouldn't have to go all the way to India to pick up some of that teaching. He'd only have to travel to the remnants of the Library at Alexandria, the same place he studied the old King Solomon documents for casting demons and raising the dead.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: HorusChrist
I see people from India had touched it. I wonder if Jesus visited to India during his lost years. That is often the rumor that Christ = Krishna. And catholic church might not want to mention Shround of Turin because they know Jesus did go to India and got Buddhist ideas there, that hurts catholic church because supposedly Jesus got his ideas from his father, God.

Well, since Jesus was Egyptian, he wouldn't have to go all the way to India to pick up some of that teaching. He'd only have to travel to the remnants of the Library at Alexandria, the same place he studied the old King Solomon documents for casting demons and raising the dead.

I've only recently heard the myth or theory that Jesus was Egyptian. I need to study it further. Some questions I have are: If Jesus was Egyptian, why is Jerusalem considered the home of the Jews, and the Holy Land? How does Jesus, as the son of a Christian god, fit into the polytheistic construct of gods, as seen in Egyptian culture? I'm entirely ignorant of this theory and need to look into further. Thanks for your replies!

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Great post! Thanks for the post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join