It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Haven't Seen This !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Do you accept that the video in the OP contains known hoax's?

Apparently you must have the evidence that the OP video is a hoax?

I would like you to post your evidence for all to see?

Or is this just your "opinion".

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Do you accept that the video in the OP contains known hoax's?

Apparently you must have the evidence that the OP video is a hoax?

I would like you to post your evidence for all to see?

Or is this just your "opinion".

No it is a absolute fact that the video of the "missile" hitting the pentagon is a hoax.

Its also a absolute fact that that building was in-front of the South tower not behind it.

But then again i suppose you are so clouded by the need to have your views validated you will believe any kind of old rubbish and totally ignore facts.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

But then again i suppose you are so clouded by the need to have your views validated you will believe any kind of old rubbish and totally ignore facts.

You mean the OS conspiracies theories fallacies?

But then again many OS die hart supporters have are insults and ridicule to back your silly claims just as you just demonstrated.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Ok let me ask you a straight forward question.

Is the brown/grey building in-front or behind the South Tower?

Yes or No.
edit on 7-11-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I agree with you it is in front of the WTC, however what you are over looking is the fact as the plane cross in front of the building the left wing appears behind the building. Agree?
edit on 7-11-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

The entire claim that the video is a CGI creation is based on the premise that the building is behind the towers, the guy even says this in the video.

So you already accept that he is wrong to say that the building was behind the south tower.

Now do you not agree that it is far more likely given that we can both now agree the building is intro of the South tower that the reason the wing appears behind the building is because it was behind the building, as the plane banks over as it goes into hit the tower the plane is between the grey/brown building and the south tower as such the our view of a portion of the wing from our perspective disappears behind the building.

In other-words do you not agree that it is not CGI?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
a reply to: Ksihkehe

So because you believe in a method called KISS, this means people with much more time, imagination, and actually doing this for FUN would want things done in a simple tidy manner that everyone could find out ??

You clearly have not spent one minute in even a strata council, NOTHING is EVER ..... KISS.

KISS doesn't apply to idiots so I see where you may have missed the point.

It makes no sense for things to have been that complicated. If you have the mojo to get something like this done you aren't an amateur. If you have the ability to pull off something this massive you know what you're doing and you don't screw it up with amateur hour nonsense. Wake up. If TPTB wanted us to think this was an act of terrorism we would have no evidence to suggest otherwise, they would have just funded terrorists to do it.

Keep it simple stupid. You don't overly complicate massive and world changing events. My point is that the KISS method would have prevented anyone from suspecting anything. Why would these alleged masterminds have done such a big job so poorly?

I have no idea what the strata council you're talking about is.

Why would you fake something you could easily make happen without faking it?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The entire claim that the video is a CGI creation is based on the premise that the building is behind the towers, the guy even says this in the video.

So you already accept that he is wrong to say that the building was behind the south tower.

I had to watch the video again, in fact I just watched twice.

The building in question is NOT behind the WTC it is in front. The airplane is a CGI as we can clearly see the left wing disappear behind the building.

Watch the video again.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Seriously...

The wing is behind the building because the plane fly over the building, you mistakenly think it's flying in front.

It's really not that hard to see....
edit on 7-11-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The airplane is a CGI as we can clearly see the left wing disappear behind the building.

How do you explain what the people saw with their own eyes?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

I watched the video just now, again and paused it several times.

Everything looks normal except the left wing of the airplane.

What I would like to see in this video, is different angles, not just one angle.

The more I watch this video I have to admit there my be really nothing wrong with it and the Narrator is suggestion something is wrong.

As someone that's always looking for truth in 911, even I can admit if I have made a mistake. Being someone who is always looking for truth has to be able to change his or hers mind when the evidence is conclusive.

edit on 7-11-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I got 1 minute in and it was so blurred I couldn't even make out what building it was never mind the missile/plane!

At this point the BS meter in my head went into the red zone.................

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

The building in question is NOT behind the WTC it is in front. The airplane is a CGI as we can clearly see the left wing disappear behind the building.

Watch the video again.

Watch the HIGHLY edited video in the OP?

Or this one? That is not edited, and you can see the plane pass behind the building.
I posted it earlier. What a waste of time these threads are

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20003578]Informer1958....hey there Informer....dangitt, I was trying to give you twenty stars, man...but it wouldn't let me....

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

So because you believe in a method called KISS, this means people with much more time, imagination, and actually doing this for FUN would want things done in a simple tidy manner that everyone could find out ??

You clearly have not spent one minute in even a strata council, NOTHING is EVER ..... KISS.

It makes no sense for things to have been that complicated. If you have the mojo to get something like this done you aren't an amateur. If you have the ability to pull off something this massive you know what you're doing and you don't screw it up with amateur hour nonsense. Wake up. If TPTB wanted us to think this was an act of terrorism we would have no evidence to suggest otherwise, they would have just funded terrorists to do it.

Keep it simple stupid. You don't overly complicate massive and world changing events. My point is that the KISS method would have prevented anyone from suspecting anything. Why would these alleged masterminds have done such a big job so poorly?

The people that executed the attack probably weren't trying go out of their way for a cover up at all.

I still believe there was an official cover up by the US government, but for very different reasons.

If the genuine cause and elements to the fall of these buildings was SO surreal and outlandish, that if the public found out it would create worldwide panic, would you be the good soldier and inadvertently take the blame for it, in conspiratorialy fashion, and spare the good conscious of billions?

Looking at all the possibilities and angles, and seeing how if the public was disclosed with new information for the 1st time, under these circumstances, of say new potential comrades, and they were used as a patsy, it would be hard to let the event unfold differently.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Watch the video again.

errr yeah that is what i am saying the building is clearly in front of the south tower not behind it as the narrator suggests.

Lets just clear something up so we are all on the same page.

Do you now admit that this section of the OPs video is inaccurate and that it is false to claim that this video of flight 175 hitting the south tower is a CGI fake?

yes or no please, really don't want this to be more drawn out that it has to be.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

I still believe there was an official cover up by the US government, but for very different reasons.

Apparently, the government was trying to figure a way to tell the American people why they ignored the many warnings flowing in from a number of countries around the world that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda would attack America with hijacked airliners.

More like damage control, but the two main folks to blame other than our intelligence agencies and the FAA, were Bush and Rice. Ignoring such warnings is nothing new government. After all, with Hitler's blunder of dismissing warnings from his commanders helped us during World War II
edit on 7-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
the video is 9:11 seconds long.
Lo-res, but good info, including the subtitles.
i give it a 9 out of 11

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

The people that executed the attack probably weren't trying go out of their way for a cover up at all.

If the genuine cause and elements to the fall of these buildings was SO surreal and outlandish, that if the public found out it would create worldwide panic, would you be the good soldier and inadvertently take the blame for it, in conspiratorialy fashion, and spare the good conscious of billions?

Looking at all the possibilities and angles, and seeing how if the public was disclosed with new information for the 1st time, under these circumstances, of say new potential comrades, and they were used as a patsy, it would be hard to let the event unfold differently.

You're being cryptic so I don't know the alleged mystery is you think they covered up. If you give me a premise then I can scrutinize it. All you're offering me is "something else" and that isn't a good theory.

Edit to add: if Soros made some short sales the day before I'd be more inclined to believe it since he seems to be behind everything. He's made a profit on most of the bad things that happen in this country so it would make sense that he would take 9/11 a profit venture too.
edit on 11/7/15 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
9-11 Video & Radar Analysis

Boeing 767's don't do 500+ knots at sea level and continue to accelerate (NIST data) therefore it couldn't be a plane.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join