It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Haven't Seen This !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: PickledOnion

The other video of the plane's wing going behind the building is just stupid. Its obvious the building is closer than the twin towers by looking at the size of the windows.

Damn it, now you're making me have to watch it a few more times.

So the issue with is if the building was that close than it would be in more detail than the airplane and it's not. To get a close up of the plane like that which is traveling behind the "background building" you would see that building as detailed as the plane passing "behind" it.

My only other thought was the angle of the video makes it appear it's going behind it when in fact it's still above it and from the vantage point it appears where it's not.
edit on 7-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Here is an unedited video of the same impact.

You can clearly see the building was closer to the camera and the plane actually went behind it before striking the WTC.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_

originally posted by: zatara
You Haven't Seen This !

Actually, we have. The video with the "missile" hitting the Pentagon:

Is a known CGI fake.

The "no planes at the WTC" is also a made-up hoax. Most of those threads reside in the HOAX Bin here on ATS. There's this thread also for more information:

DEW/Energy Weapons? Holograms? TV Fakery? No Planes at the WTC? -- A 9/11 Disinfo Campaign

Anyone know why the News Anchor said it didn't look like a plane hit the pentagon what so ever?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Hell, I wasn't there, but there's so many videos out there that were taken by real people on the scene that shows planes going into the buildings...then we have credible evidence like this that says they didn't. Who even knows anymore. So many lies to wade through, and its not even worth it...face it...they got away with mass murder,and theres nothing that we can do about it, or we would have 14 or 15 years ago.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

You know, I don't think there is anything that some people wouldn't do to manipulate us. I believe that there are some who would do something like this to bend the population to their will. I just don't think that's the case here.

I believe in a very simple method called KISS. Keep it simple stupid. It makes absolutely no sense for all of this to have been done with smoke and mirrors, with complicated altering of live feeds, and with thousands of people involved in the ruse. If TPTB wanted this done they would have had it done, for real, with very few people involved.

What makes more sense? You can have a small group of people do a covert operation... or you can pull off a stunt that would need to involve thousands of people, the media, and alterations that can be discovered? If you want to convince people that 9/11 was an inside job then you need to do it by arguing that the hijacking was a government plot. All this analysis of the video and arguing that it was explosives in the building just doesn't make sense. The most simple way for this to have been an inside job is for it to have been real.

We have a fake enemy in Syria called ISIS... and we did it by creating that group. We don't have doctored video, the compliance of media outlets, and collaboration from thousands of people. If they want to fake something they just make it happen. All this absolute crap about faked video and planted bombs just doesn't hold water.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe
Exactly!

Very well said.

Videos like the OP's just make truthers look, well......you decide.

The first part showing a missile is a known hoax.
The 'clear sound of explosives' in building 7 I do not hear.
And the last bit about the plane being CGI you can clearly see it was creatively edited to 'appear' that way. Watch the vid I posted above and it clearly shows the edited version in the OP is nothing but an optical illusion. The plane CLEARLY went behind that building.

Now if someone posted the missing pages from the NIST report I would be very interested.

edit on 11 7 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Ok So having watched through the video from the OP I can honestly say I have seen every one of these videos before just not all put together into one video like this so there is nothing I “haven’t seen” before in this video. Furthermore every single claim made in this video has been debunked or has been proven to be a flat out hoax. Let’s break it down point by point.

First of all the video goes into the issue of Rumsfeld’s missing trillions, the simple fact of the matter is that this has now been long explained and the money was eventually tracked down. I am going to post a link to my own thread explaining all of this in detail.

The "Missing" Trillions

The next video is a proven hoax, this video is fake and its also the same video that is shown in the last clip in this video. Don’t believe me, let me show you!

Its basically a really bad CGI fake.

And speaking of CGI fakes let’s move on to this other ridiculous claim that the video of flight 175 going into the South Tower is fake. Basically contrary to what the commentator in the video has to say this video is not a CGI fake and there is not a building behind the south tower but rather the building is in front of the South tower and what we are seeing is actually just the wing passing between the two buildings, not right through the building in front.

Again let me prove this with a simple picture.

It quite clearly shows that building is in front of, not behind, the South tower and thus the whole thing is debunked because the who idea this is CGI is based on the false premise this building is behind the south tower.

The rest of the video is all pretty much the same either empty claims or stuff that has already been debunked as I have demonstrated above with a simple picture for example.

Now its time for a little rant!

This really piss’s me off about a lot of the so called “truthers” on ATS you guys cannot critically appraise your own sources a quick google search would have shown you this video was full of hoax’s. However some of you guys are so desperate for validation of your utterly stupid conspiracies about fake planes and all kinds of other crap that you will willingly open yourselves up to ignorance posting rubbish like this video.

Please do not think this is a personal attack against you OP, rather it is a attack against the ignorance that is plaguing the entire of the internet on this subject just because people don’t critically appraise their sources just so they can be seen as being “right”.

If you ever needed a definition of a confirmation bias this video is the place to go.

What annoys me the most however is how crap like this is what gives the real 9/11 truthers, those who are actually interested in the truth of what happened that day look like tin foil hat wearing nut jobs.

edit on 7-11-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I believe the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania was ment to be crashed in building 7 and when it didn't they went to the back up plan with the bombs. I think all 4 buildings were wired with explosives for insurance incase the planes didn't finish the job.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
I love how silent thus thread is!

Where are the regulars? Csnt debunk in your face content or...?

Someone, OS people, explain this #.

Waiting for more review, I'm on the go atm.

Appreciate this OP, s/f

Honestly.

everyone look at the time stamps!

Dude you posted this about 30 minutes after the OP posted this hoaxed video

I don't know about you but my life exists outside of ATS so I am not going to run to reply right away.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

All that is needed is for the dozens of real videos of the impact at the pentagon that we KNOW MUST EXIST to be released for the public to view. Instead the gov pretends the 4 or 5 frames that we have gotten to see is all there is.

There are dozens of videos for WTC and truthers still don't believe it.
Why would the Pentagon be any different?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
There is a ton of amateur footage of the second plane crashing into the second tower, so it can't be a CGI fake
So many people were watching by then. And the sound of that plane coming in as well that is heard from so many different angles as well. All eyes were on the towers when this happened.

The CGI tale is a lie plain and simple.
These people would serve the truth much better by focusing on WTC7 and it's collapse.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Elementalist
I love how silent thus thread is!

Where are the regulars? Csnt debunk in your face content or...?

Someone, OS people, explain this #.

Waiting for more review, I'm on the go atm.

Appreciate this OP, s/f

Honestly.

everyone look at the time stamps!

Dude you posted this about 30 minutes after the OP posted this hoaxed video

I don't know about you but my life exists outside of ATS so I am not going to run to reply right away.

My life is a busy one, I have to make time to come to Ats, I doubt your life is very entertaining outside of ats, you always on these boards.

I posted that after working 10 hours, and saw it was 30 minutes, and only a ufo comment.

I've never seen such footage, but need to make time to see all these posts/links, because im busy and heading to open my store now

Thanks for the empty reply

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I hate to break up the party, but I personally witnessed the jet flying in low and hitting the pentagon, as did 10s of thousands of people who were working in Crystal City/Pentagon City that day.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

I am curious

Do you accept that the video posted by the OP uses existing videos that are proven hoax's?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

So because you believe in a method called KISS, this means people with much more time, imagination, and actually doing this for FUN would want things done in a simple tidy manner that everyone could find out ??

You clearly have not spent one minute in even a strata council, NOTHING is EVER ..... KISS.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

You think the YOU would agree with the video ??

I have yet to see any videos presented that agree with the OS'ers... either.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The fact that you agree with every single segment of the official story, including the mentality behind it all, makes you look like a crazy loon nutcase conspiracist.

The fact you bring up Rumsfeld crap and conveniently forget the thousands of other PROVEN PUBLICLY lies about the entire event and why things happened before and after, shows you are just bent to a political slant.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

The fact that you agree with every single segment of the official story, including the mentality behind it all, makes you look like a crazy loon nutcase conspiracist.

That is rather presumption of you.

I actually happen to disagree with the official story on a number of issues. One does not have to believe in fake planes, thermite, space weapons and other such rubbish to also question the official story.

Oh and same question,

Do you accept that the video in the OP contains known hoax's?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: Informer1958

LaBTop ripped you to pieces and brought credibly science to support his claims.

Amusing considering that real civil and structural engineers, demolition experts, seismograph operators, and architects have debunked his claims with their own scientific evidence and the laws of physics.

Common sense can tell you what would happen to a spreading airplane built of light materials hitting the towers.
Layers of concrete and steel.

911research.wtc7.net...

Then there is an inner core

911research.wtc7.net...

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join