It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Carson Hit Piece On Politico Renamed And Modified - LOL

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I don't understand why the GOP want another Bush, they know their own people don't want Bush. It's going to be like fighting to make a toddler eat their vegetables.

If the GOP tries to FORCE Bush on their voting base, it'll an uphill battle and just weaken the party. They HAVE to know this, it's election suicide to try and force Bush.

No, its idiotic strategy to force Bush as the nominee.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Bush should give up the ghost and let those power players get behind Rubio...

Strategically that makes sense, BUT H to the NOOOO. I can't understand how a republican can get behind this guy? Then again they got behind Romney?

The republican ideals are all about small gov't then he goes and sides with Big gov't to make it illegal for the State to decide what is best for them. Like when he sided with GMO and Big Gov't to not allow a State to decide IF it should label GMO products for its consumers. Nothing worst than state rights and an informed consumer. Unfortunately, that was one of the few days he showed up to vote.

By far I think he is the worst that the GOP has to offer, which doesn't surprise me that he would become their darling.

Trump Carson are going to be two tough hurdles, why waste any more effort with Bush 3... folks ain't buying that action...

In regards to Bush I don't think even he is buying it. From the first debate he didn't even appear to want to be up there? .

They may buy Rubio... he's VERY connected to the same web Bush is, but most of the folks still look at him as a fresh alternative.. I ain't buying, but I am only one vote... lol

Sadly, I think that is a very likely outcome. While we might not buy it , once the GOP gives him the endorsement the political cheerleaders will come flooding through the gates with the lesser evil spiel.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

If the GOP tries to FORCE Bush on their voting base, it'll an uphill battle and just weaken the party. They HAVE to know this, it's election suicide to try and force Bush. No, its idiotic strategy to force Bush as the nominee.

It didn't stop them from doing it with Romney.

I discussed this in this highly popular thread, LOL.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Go to Politico over the next week, find out what's being advertised there. Send a note to the bigger advertisers that you will never buy their product/service as long as they show up on Politico. This works when enough people do it. Especially with a shoddy media outlet that only needs a little shove to go over the cliff.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Best show in town...

I don't know about the Best show , but a show nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

No, it isn't 'free'. In exchange for joining the military, they 'give' you an education. I think it is as Ketsuko says. To a 17 year old it appeared to be a scholarship but it is actually an education paid for in exchange of signing up and completing 4 years? of service. Somewhat equivalent to the GI Bill.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
As for the "best show in town"?

Honey Booboo had more character.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This topic is being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Please note it is NOT a Mud Pit thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join