It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Carson Hit Piece On Politico Renamed And Modified - LOL

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I disagree with that premise for this reason...

The establishment GOP do not want Trump or Carson.... this was supposed to be the third coming of a Bush...

I think they are still in overdrive trying to get Bush relevant in the discussion, no matter how much they spend, how many ads promoting Bush on the TV, the folks aren't buying that, and the chosen one is actually polling very close to being pushed to the "kiddie debate" table as some folks like to call it..

Rubio would be their #2, and he's still lingering with some good debate performances, but make no mistake, Marco has some $$$ coming from the establishment...

The Dem's scenario is much clearer... Hillary weathered the Bernie storm and has stabilized, polling shows her 15% + ahead, so her team can now focus on what her crew considers the biggest threat to her heading to Pennsylvania Ave..

I am sure we will see more of Trump taking jabs at Carson, especially with his SNL appearance tomorrow, but Trump isn't shady political like the lifers are, he is usually blunt in your face.. So expect more of the same from him..

edit on Fri, 06 Nov 2015 19:31:19 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This is obviously a very amature and immature attempt to try to knock down Dr. Carson's very high 'honest and trustworthy' rating, in order to bring it down a notch or two towards Hillary Clinton's abysmally low 'honest and trustworthy' rating.

Liberal media knows that Hillary is perceived (even by most dems) as dishonest and untrustworthy, while they are acutely aware that Dr. Carson scores markedly higher in the' honest and trustworthy' category than any other candidate in either party.

Look for the liberal media, high-tech, lynch-machine to continue to attempt to manufacture false stories that bring Dr. Carson's honesty into question.
They can't raise Hillary's perceived honesty to save their life...so they need to lower her challenger's as much as they're able, by election time.
edit on 6-11-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Here is Dr. Carson from the press release today.
He is very confident, classy and love how he
calls out the media in their desperation.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
All day the news media ran with this, would have been nice if they waited or did some research on their own,

The problem with research is that it often goes against the Agenda.

The damage has been done to a certain extent.

Glad to hear it was fabricated and blown out of proportion as it sounds. As Carson and Paul are the only GOP candidates worth anything on the roster. I wouldn't be surprised if the GOP itself is coordinating some of these attacks.

edit on 401130America/ChicagoFri, 06 Nov 2015 21:40:58 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I wonder what kind of questions the media following Dr.Bens campaign are going to ask now?
Politics is a dirty, nasty, plastic money pit and not fit for weaklings. At least Trump has some cajones, a decent staff, $$$ and the media loves him.

Dr. Ben will be under tremendous pressure. The GOP hasn't finished with him...Jebs their man and you just don't **** with the neocons.
Dr. Ben is completely out of his league. For him to stay in the race, he is going to need cash, lots of it, and a proper campaign mgr. Barry Bennett is a lightweight and just won't cut it at this level.

edit on 6-11-2015 by olaru12 because: #$HEY^&

edit on 6-11-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: darkbake
Krazysh0t was right about how the left would back off a fabricated piece when they were called out on it, unlike the right did with the birther thing. Still, I am glad that the truth came out. In my opinion, Ben Carson was offered a scholarship by someone from West Point unofficially who met him in person at an event, but never applied.

Being offered a chance to make it into West Point is like being offered a scholarship. If you get in, your education is paid for. So if someone did offer to help open doors should Carson have chosen to apply, then to a 17-year-old, that is like being offered a scholarship.

I think we agree on this, but explain to me why you think your education is paid for if you get into West Point? Is it a free school?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

What if Jeb! (I have to do it that way, his signs crack me up lol) is only in the race because the GOP know Americans don't want another Bush...and it's not really another Bush they want nominated...

What if this is some reverse-psychology to push the GOP base into the arms of another candidate -- one they didn't think their voting base would be sold on? Most Republicans aren't nuts about Bush III, and would much rather vote for another in the line up...even someone like Trump or Rubio when before they might not have.

Sneaky...but darn it, it just could work!

If you're a smart strategist you know where the water will flow before you spill the water, and you angle the surfaces to ensure it goes exactly where you want it. The water, however, doesn't know its being creatively led to its destination by unseen hands. I think the GOP is doing something similar here...by providing such a wide array of candidates, and slowly directing their voter base into just a few...and finally into just one.

I don't see how Bush can suddenly win the hearts of the GOP...I think this is Rubio or Cruz's party in the end, and Carson was just doing to well, and he had to be slapped down a few notches to give Rubio and Cruz the appearance of being presidential, trustworthy, stately, and mature/sane.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

The Establishment doesn't want Cruz either.

Bush then Rubio are the establishment choices currently. I had a thread on Rubio a couple of days ago when it looked like the Bush backers were migrating.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

A man doesn't become a successful brain surgeon by being a wimp. He may be an introvert, but don't mistake quiet for meek.
edit on 6-11-2015 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I think they are still in overdrive trying to get Bush relevant in the discussion, no matter how much they spend, how many ads promoting Bush on the TV, the folks aren't buying that, and the chosen one is actually polling very close to being pushed to the "kiddie debate" table as some folks like to call it..

I couldn't agree more. I think the GOP has changed their strategy for Carson and Trump to take a licking and to keep Bush in the background until they beat themselves to a pulp. Leaving Bush the Romney lesser evil candidate clone at the end.

I wouldn't be surprised if its not the GOP that’s leaking the Trump and Carson attacks. Well to be fair trump leaks his own attacks directly from his mouth. Problem for the GOP people are buying it.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

The GOP would have Hillary over Carson.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Yeah I'm leaning to a Rubio and Cruz GOP darlings as well if Bush doesn't pan out.

Like you, I think Carson became a problem with the GOP because he doesn't have the political purchasable politician career in his resume and he is doing a little to good for his 15 minutes of fame.

Trump: I think the GOP doesn't like trump not because he can't be purchased or his money but rather because of his mouth is rather uncontrollable. Not in an embarrassing kind of way as they really don't care about those things , but rather uncontrollable as in the sense that he may rat or say something that he shouldn't bring to the forefront.

edit on 241130America/ChicagoFri, 06 Nov 2015 23:24:55 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The GOP would have Hillary over Carson.

Depends on their agenda.
Certain things are easier to get the public to buy into when a Democrat is in office than when a Republican is in office.

Although they have pushed the limits on that logic since Republicans have gone against their free market ideals when they started the bailouts. I recall all the republican cheerleaders chanting this is different they are to big to fail. LOL

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

The GOP lost it with TPP, NDAA, the bailouts, etc.

It appears that the two parties differ on key issues to keep the people fooled.

You get Trump, Carson in the mix and it upsets the GOP and DNC.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You betcha

if you look at the two party actions and not listen to their rhetoric both party give you the same things.

1. Bigger gov't
2. More taxes and debt
3. Less personal freedoms and rights.
4. More corporate Oligopoly friendly regulations.

Yeppers, the GOP is giving them the Ron Paul treatment.
I don't like Trump but it was obvious from the first debate and immediately after shows that the GOP and FOXNEWS had their targets set on Trump.

edit on 321130America/ChicagoFri, 06 Nov 2015 23:32:13 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The GOP lost it with TPP, NDAA, the bailouts, etc.

That being the case, perhaps it's time for a 3rd party. Which one would you recommend.
Carson is already the Tparty darling...perhaps he should bail on the GOP. He definitely won't get the republican nomination.
It would probably insure a win for the dembs but it sure would be interesting and maybe send a message to the ptbs.
I wonder if Carson has the guts to go up against the Corpratacracy, banks and the Skull and Boners.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Bush should give up the ghost and let those power players get behind Rubio...

It's their only chance...

Trump Carson are going to be two tough hurdles, why waste any more effort with Bush 3... folks ain't buying that action...

They may buy Rubio... he's VERY connected to the same web Bush is, but most of the folks still look at him as a fresh alternative.. I ain't buying, but I am only one vote... lol

edit on Fri, 06 Nov 2015 23:40:09 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Unfortunately its a catch 22

History has shown that an endorsed GOP or DNC candidate is and employee of the Global Corporate Oligopolies with deep pockets.

History has also shown that if you are not a DNC or GOP darling they will crucify you or even worse pretend that you don't exist in the MSM nor invite you to the Commission on Presidential Debates. Which is coincidentally run by ONLY GOP and DNC members.

The only hope is to wake up the INDIVIDUAL republicans and INDIVIDUAL democrats to realize the system is rigged and to hold their OWN party accountable. Then temporarily join forces and demand that the only topic that should be focused on is the REAL ISSUE.

The economy, jobs, healthcare, sexuality, religion, racism, medicaid, medicare, SS, debt, Taxes, War,Trade are all issues that are discused over and over and yet never fixed by neither party over numerous decades. Why because those are not really the issues, those are the symptoms of the real issue.

The real issue is conflict of interest between politicians and big money (Lobbying, Super-Pacs, Half A billion dollar presidential campaign run,etc .... ).

The only issue that both party should be working on , as neither side is getting what they want is corruption.

1. Creating Congregational term limits

2. Getting rid of Super-pacs and even abolishing private donations using technology.

3. Lobbying reform to utilize technology to hear the peoples voice instead of BIG MONEY.

4. Close the revolving door policy between gov't and private industry.

However, they are not doing that because in reality the MSM, GOP and the DNC are just tools used by the Global Corporate Oligopolies in charge to manipulate the people and divert them from the real issue .

Hence items 1-4 listed above will not even get air time. Instead we will get to hear if they prefer to wear boxer or briefs, or if they were any animal what would it be.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I know but it's still fun to watch the dramatic theater of the absurd. Where's Sarah for the romantic interest with those beautiful, large American breasts.
The comedic clowns are well covered.

Best show in town...

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Honestly? I'd borrow from Europe on this one and have 4 or 5 parties.

I wouldn't discount a quiet man. He would go after them, just not with the publicity and drama.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join