It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought provoking images to say the least of Mars if real! Image analyisis experts needed!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: Raven1354

Ultra smooth zoom & rotation but can't focus the camera?

F A K E.

What if the focus is blurry because of the electro magnetic field. We should look at all possibilities.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask
What if the focus is blurry because of the electro magnetic field. We should look at all possibilities.

"Possibilities" or "excuses?"

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Why would I make excuses for this person that I don't know? I have no vested interest in this.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Why would I make excuses for this person that I don't know? I have no vested interest in this.

Op that first ship looks liek a Skull with a peice of a staff attached. the second one looks like one of the cylinder craft Astros people have in orbit and out of view. We already have the tech to travel to the oort cloud in 90 minutes but its not gonna be revealed for a long time. 2032 new years eve. watch the skies.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Thank you for your reply... Could you elaborate some more on your reference to the astros people and also why til 2032 do we wait?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

F A K E.

Electromagnetic fields, in the 'macro' world, on their own, do not bend light (blur images), with the exception of Dellbruck scattering (a quantum effect) which could only be expected to observably occur at such high energies that it would have adverse effects on both camera and user.

edit on 6/11/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

F A K E.

Electromagnetic fields, in the 'macro' world, on their own, do not bend light (blur images), with the exception of Dellbruck scattering (a quantum effect) which could only be expected to observably occur at such high energies that it would have adverse effects on both camera and user.

Are you saying an electro magnetic field would have an effect on a HD camera?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

F A K E.

Are you saying an electro magnetic field would have an effect on a HD camera?

It may overload the CCD sensor junctions, but would not bend light. It could hide the image (or bits of it) but wouldn't move the incident light around.

Even if the air were ionized and hot enough to produce Schlieren distortions, you'd hardly expect the person to hold the camera steady as they erupt in flames (or perhaps parts of them freeze, as it's all about temperature differential).

edit on 6/11/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Okay, thank you for that information.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The only way I would ever believe any image is if I sent a satellite designed and built from the component level upwards, by myself, and I personally supervised it's loading onto the booster rocket, tracked the booster rocket, and the satellite through every part of it's journey.

Otherwise there is always the chance that someone, somewhere, may have modified the image in a manner to misrepresent what is truly there.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
What about static discharge from thermomagnetic plasmas or pulse detonation wave emissions? Please elaborate.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raven1354
a reply to: yuppa

Thank you for your reply... Could you elaborate some more on your reference to the astros people and also why til 2032 do we wait?

I think you can look i t up under his username for past post. most of his are in the aircraft forum.

heres a link you migh tlike. www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for 2032...thats a private message and i cant disclose it. but the threads i mentioned will pique your interest.

Welcome to wonderland alice.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

All you need to do is check to post history of the naysayers in this thread, and you'll see it all. These posters should get a special accolade on their avatars.

Why because we Deny Ignorance?

I'm sure Ed was exposed to this revelation for many reasons. Don't judge a book by its cover. Research h the person.

Well have you done your research to understand why Ed was exposed to this?

When the book cover is a sham it isn't hard to judge the book.

It's amazing to see how desperate and zealous the sock puppets want to drive their point home.

Ah yes, we are sock puppets because we Deny Ignorance...now that is amazing.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join