It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Team Carson: ‘Politico Story Is An Outright LIE’

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: stevieray
usually the level of wording on various topics can be enjoyable in a train wreck kinda way but ben seems to have him over a barrel this time. It just seems as though I have read all the bs many times before and before and before. yall stay cool

Ah ... ducking out while congratulating yourself for looking like you don't even read posts.

Top of the morning to you. LOL.

"looking like you don't even read posts".....

Is this your clincher, your winner ?

It's no better than "poopyhead".

There's got be a bottom to what you're willing to say and do in front of people. Please tell us this is it.

You've got enough to respond to in your own posts.

I think DEDick can stand on their own.

Focus ... we're waiting for your very manly apology for looking like you don't know the difference between a Department in a hospital and the whole hospital.

I know you want that to be a minor point ... but it makes you look pretty foolish ... it's okay to say you made a mistake.

Making fun of people's screen names isn't a good sign.

Dept Heads run hospitals. Are you just trolling at this point ?

I've had 2 careers, military and university. I know organizations and their dynamics. Playing word games about titles or authorities......not the same as having knowledge. Unit commanders, dept heads, deputy and vice commanders, VP's.....they "run" the place. This is knowledge, lol.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Forget the West Point story if you want to.

That was just the beginning:

"The threat to the Carson candidacy is that the inconsistencies or hard-to-check anecdotes, which were told long before he ever considered a presidential run, will put off voters only now getting to know him," the Journal said in the report.

The stories include:
The 1968 incident, in which Carson hid white students in a biology lab that he had the keys to during his junior year at Southwestern High School. A half-dozen students and Carson's physics teacher could not confirm the story that he told Journal reporters.
Carson having his picture snapped by the Yale Daily News after students walked out of class to protest having to retake a test. Carson remained seated. The Yale psychology professor called it a hoax, Carson said in his book. The newspaper's archives do not show a picture ever being published.
The story he told a radio interviewer last month that he had been held up at a Popeye's restaurant near the Johns Hopkins University as a young doctor. Baltimore police have since said they could not find a report of the incident.

WSJ: More Ben Carson Narratives Can't Be Confirmed

Of course, this might just be left wing media outlets like the Wall Street Journal and Newsmax piling on.

edit on 8-11-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
Forget the West Point story if you want to.

That was just the beginning:

"The threat to the Carson candidacy is that the inconsistencies or hard-to-check anecdotes, which were told long before he ever considered a presidential run, will put off voters only now getting to know him," the Journal said in the report.

The stories include:
The 1968 incident, in which Carson hid white students in a biology lab that he had the keys to during his junior year at Southwestern High School. A half-dozen students and Carson's physics teacher could not confirm the story that he told Journal reporters.
Carson having his picture snapped by the Yale Daily News after students walked out of class to protest having to retake a test. Carson remained seated. The Yale psychology professor called it a hoax, Carson said in his book. The newspaper's archives do not show a picture ever being published.
The story he told a radio interviewer last month that he had been held up at a Popeye's restaurant near the Johns Hopkins University as a young doctor. Baltimore police have since said they could not find a report of the incident.

WSJ: More Ben Carson Narratives Can't Be Confirmed

Of course, this might just be left wing media outlets like the Wall Street Journal and Newsmax piling on.

Your last sentence says it all. There's more trash that's actually credible about Clinton, Gore, Obama.....that would bury these bizarre "prove you didn't lie 20-30-40-50 years ago" meanderings about Carson.....but watch which gets "piled on".

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

There's no Detroit, lol, only in your assumptions and implications. Feel shame.

So Detroit doesn't exist now? LOL.

Better and better by the minute.

See above information from The Detroit News.

Ah, so no Detroit in the passage that's being dissected........means I said "Detroit doesn't exist".

If you troll any harder, you may cripple yourself.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I've had 2 careers, military and university. I know organizations and their dynamics. Playing word games about titles or authorities......not the same as having knowledge. Unit commanders, dept heads, deputy and vice commanders, VP's.....they "run" the place. This is knowledge, lol.

I'm making fun because I shorted DeadEyeDick's screename? Wow, you really are running out of bullets!

Double down on it. LOL ... a Department Head runs ... wait for it ... a DEPARTMENT.

I know words and their meanings, or facts and actual evidence, aren't very important to you, but I'm starting to feel really bad for you ... you're trying to cite me for "playing word games" while you try to do anything to say that a Department is the Whole Hospital.

You know what, I'll give you that one. I don't like to kick someone when they're down ...

Now ... try again.

Where did I say that Dr. Carson was lying about his religious beliefs?

Take a deep breath, go slow, and think about it before you type.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Ah, so no Detroit in the passage that's being dissected........means I said "Detroit doesn't exist".

If you troll any harder, you may cripple yourself.

Keep up. We've moved on. Dr. Carson doesn't know what the word scholarship means, but that's okay.

Read the material from The Detroit News and try again.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
And let's not forget the guy outright lied in a recent debate about his business relationship with the dietary supplement maker Mannatech.

This great scientific mind claims he cured his prostate cancer with a scientifically unproven over the counter supplement and that he didn't really need surgery. A supplement that just happened to be made by Mannatech.

And this great doctor waffled on a vaccine question at a debate claiming that most of them were being "pushed by big government."

www.vanityfair.com...

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I'm making fun because I shorted DeadEyeDick's screename? Wow, you really are running out of bullets!

Double down on it. LOL ... a Department Head runs ... wait for it ... a DEPARTMENT.

I know words and their meanings, or facts and actual evidence, aren't very important to you, but I'm starting to feel really bad for you ... you're trying to cite me for "playing word games" while you try to do anything to say that a Department is the Whole Hospital.

You know what, I'll give you that one. I don't like to kick someone when they're down ...

Now ... try again.

Where did I say that Dr. Carson was lying about his religious beliefs?

Take a deep breath, go slow, and think about it before you type.

You said he was not an honest man. Next statement from you lampooned his beliefs. Nobody's falling for your "uh, I didn't say blue.....I said bleu". It's embarrassing to read it for the hundredth time. If you did anything else at all, it would minimize the embarrassment of reading it. But you don't.

Nobody said a dept is a whole hospital. Now that would be a blatant lie on your part.

Any rational person would say that dept heads run hospitals, though.

I do get a kick out you apparently having no shame though, repeating your dishonest follies with no end. I knew a guy who crapped his pants once, thinking that this was his winning volley. I guess it was, everybody left lol, and conceded whatever point he was trying to make.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

And let's not forget the guy outright lied in a recent debate about his business relationship with the dietary supplement maker Mannatech.

This great scientific mind claims he cured his prostate cancer with a scientifically unproven over the counter supplement and that he didn't really need surgery. A supplement that just happened to be made by Mannatech.

And this great doctor waffled on a vaccine question at a debate claiming that most of them were being "pushed by big government."

www.vanityfair.com...

www.cnn.com...

So there's about a dozen weak, whiny "supposed lies" at this point. Just because 12 silly stories are manufactured, it doesn't make any one of them accurate.

Well, for a certain type of voters it does, and therein lies the game.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Your last sentence says it all. There's more trash that's actually credible about Clinton, Gore, Obama.....that would bury these bizarre "prove you didn't lie 20-30-40-50 years ago" meanderings about Carson.....but watch which gets "piled on".

Lol!

What I was referring to was that the stories I linked to and quoted from came from THE WALL STREET JOURNAL and NEWSMAX!

As I've been saying all along, Carson supporters need to re-examine the simplistic premise that this is all coming from Democrats, leftists and the "liberal media."

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

So there's about a dozen weak, whiny "supposed lies" at this point. Just because 12 silly stories are manufactured, it doesn't make any one of them accurate.

Just so we have things straight here:

You're claiming that the Wall Street Journal, part of the Rupert Murdoch media empire, is manufacturing "silly stories" about Carson?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

You said he was not an honest man. Next statement from you lampooned his beliefs. Nobody's falling for your "uh, I didn't say blue.....I said bleu". It's embarrassing to read it for the hundredth time. If you did anything else at all, it would minimize the embarrassment of reading it. But you don't.

Nobody said a dept is a whole hospital. Now that would be a blatant lie on your part.

Any rational person would say that dept heads run hospitals, though.

I do get a kick out you apparently having no shame though, repeating your dishonest follies with no end. I knew a guy who crapped his pants once, thinking that this was his winning volley. I guess it was, everybody left lol, and conceded whatever point he was trying to make.

So now the story starts to shift ... dancing a little side-stop.

I really was going to let you have your blatantly ridiculous mistake claiming that Dr. Carson ran Johns Hopkins, but since you bring it up again ... did you say it? or not? Did you say that Dr. Carson ran the hospital or not?

Do you really just not understand the difference??? Unbelievable!

Are you claiming that "Joseph built the Pyramids" is a Christian religious belief?

I'm sorry if you soiled yourself at some point and it embarrassed you, oops, sorry, you "knew a guy" didn't you? LOL.

Let's get back on target.

Did Dr. Carson lie about a full scholarship the US Military Academy?

Did he lie about General Westmoreland in Detroit on Memorial Day at the parade?

Did he lie about talking to General Westmoreland?

Has his campaign ALREADY ADMITTED THESE THINGS???

You're not fooling anyone with your desperate attempts to talk about anything but the evidence.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Exactly, apparently Republican voters ... LOL.

Or do you get out of your mom's basement much? To register to vote and such?

I can see how that would be a problem if you don't.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
Dept Heads run hospitals. Keep saying "nuh-uh". It's a hoot !

Carson didn't lie about anything you "quote", because your "quotes" aren't actually real quotes, they're your version of what you say was said by Politico. That's kind of pitiful.

"His Campaign" doesn't have a mouth or a voice. "It" didn't "already admit" anything.

Give us direct quotes from the book, or direct quotes from people, and we will stop laughing at your gyrating.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Exactly, apparently Republican voters ... LOL.

Or do you get out of your mom's basement much? To register to vote and such?

I can see how that would be a problem if you don't.

Oh no, not the mom's basement thingie. I'm 55, retired USAF, about to retire from a 2nd career, kids grown.

You've thrown every little dodge and dig and creation that's seen on the internet. Impressive.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

www.vanityfair.com...

www.cnn.com...

So there's about a dozen weak, whiny "supposed lies" at this point.

And by the way, this guy claimed he cured his cancer with a natural supplement made by a company he had a business relationship with and then flat out lied about it on national television. Nothing "supposed" about it.

And we should consider him for a job where (among many other things) he would be responsible for appointing the Surgeon General?

ETA: Or to give the benefit of the doubt, he either lied or has no intelligent comprehension of his own personal business affairs.
edit on 8-11-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Where is the lie?

"Well, that’s easy to answer: I didn’t have an involvement with them," replied Carson, a former pediatric neurosurgeon. "That is total propaganda. And this is what happens in our society -- total propaganda. I did a couple speeches for them. I did speeches for other people. They were paid speeches. It is absolutely absurd to say that I had any kind of relationship with them. Do I take the product? Yes. I think it’s a good product."

political lies
edit on 8-11-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Carson didn't lie about anything you "quote", because your "quotes" aren't actually real quotes, they're your version of what you say was said by Politico. That's kind of pitiful.

"His Campaign" doesn't have a mouth or a voice. "It" didn't "already admit" anything.

Give us direct quotes from the book, or direct quotes from people, and we will stop laughing at your gyrating.

LOL ... yeah, says the guy who keeps calling a department a hospital. That one really burns you don't it?

So, let's summarize your accomplishments in the discussion:

department = hospital

Mr. = Dr.

The Detroit News = Politico

Naw ... I am a rank amateur beside you in terms of internet diggin' and dodgin' ... I'll give you that.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: DelMarvel

Where is the lie?

"Well, that’s easy to answer: I didn’t have an involvement with them," replied Carson, a former pediatric neurosurgeon. "That is total propaganda. And this is what happens in our society -- total propaganda. I did a couple speeches for them. I did speeches for other people. They were paid speeches. It is absolutely absurd to say that I had any kind of relationship with them. Do I take the product? Yes. I think it’s a good product."

political lies

Hey! You're back!

Carson: "I didn't have an involvement with them."

Carson two sentences later: "I did a couple of speeches for them."

Care to spin explain those two?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

LOL ... yeah, says the guy who keeps calling a department a hospital. That one really burns you don't it?

So, let's summarize your accomplishments in the discussion:

department = hospital

Mr. = Dr.

The Detroit News = Politico

Naw ... I am a rank amateur beside you in terms of internet diggin' and dodgin' ... I'll give you that.

Alinsky 101 - do it until you get called on it, then say the other guy is doing it.

Nobody's falling for it. But they are laughing at your attempts.

Give us actual quotes from the book, or "the campaign" lol. Or continue to suffer. You won't suffer in silence, that's a given.

Don't hang your hat on the type of "Mr." lol.....bad form on any web site.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join