It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Finally Released Full KKK List

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I feel really bad for people with common names!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
I feel really bad for people with common names!
I feel bad for folks with rare names . . . easier to hide when there are thousands with the same name as me, I mean NSA and corporations surely can spy on me anyways but no need to make it easier.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
This is not very good work by Anonymous.

This list is from the Klanwatch Project of the Southern Poverty Law Center repackaged by some idiot calling him self Anonymous.
www.splcenter.org...

Should have known the SPLC would be part of this.
The good folks who want to be judge, jury and executioner.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
How about Who The Hell Cares who's in the Klan. The Klan has zero power. BLM can shut cities down and chase Bernie Sanders off stage.

What can the Klan do?

Black activists are forcing presidents of Universities to step down, getting people fired, marching through cities in the thousands.

What the hell has the Klan done in recent memory that comes anywhere close to the presence of BLM or the NAACP, or the SPLC? Who are you people that are afraid of the Klan?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Is there a way to confirm this other than kids throwing some false names out for a laugh?

Maybe if someone recognises any names from people in their community, they could be followed around at night to see if they're burning crosses anywhere...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join