It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Finally Released Full KKK List

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Anonymous Finally Released Full KKK List

Who need's a list?

Isn't it pretty obvious.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
I am still waiting for anonymous to 'break wide open' the global elite pedophile rings.

No kidding, who the hell cares about KKK when they were supposedly so close to exposing the pedos?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

I am interested in the KKK for my own research, they adopted a very selective xenophobic group and their teachings. But they made it into "white man ideals". They see themselves as a better man/woman just cause of their skincolor and use the world wide web to spew out their propaganda to frustrated teenagers. Maybe those grand wizards used the gaming industry to lay a foundation of old teachings. Maybe the KKK (just speculations) are direclty involved with the racist acts in Scandinavia. Just speculations.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I don't really even get the purpose behind this. I mean, if they published a list of high powered execs that were associated with the KKK it would be one thing, but this list is all people who outwardly state they are racist. I doubt they even really care. It likely will get them more publicity than they have ever had and actually drive more people to contact and join them.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Is there a way to confirm this other than kids throwing some false names out for a laugh?

Several of the white trash idiots on the list seems to be pretty open about being members. Guess the amount of stupid amongst these people is unlimited....

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I don't really even get the purpose behind this. I mean, if they published a list of high powered execs that were associated with the KKK it would be one thing, but this list is all people who outwardly state they are racist. I doubt they even really care. It likely will get them more publicity than they have ever had and actually drive more people to contact and join them.

It's called "the law of unintended consequences"......can't say Anonymous thought this thru 100%.
Good news is they released the list when they said they would, so it's not all bad.
Cheers!

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Annonymous....you mean the CIA right?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Alll the other people can have organizations and get away with it. If white people try to take off the hoods so to speak they are pummeled. From what I read in the OP and the link, seems like a hoax go on.

Ans since when does anon dictate who can band together with like mind or not? Where does this end for them?

I do not believe Anon posted all the names. Not "Thee" Anon anyways.
edit on pm1130pmSun, 08 Nov 2015 17:37:19 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Wunderbar!
Now what happens?
Vandalism? Death threats? Maybe burn down a house in the night and someone gets killed?
How do we know this list is 100% correct in the first place or that nobody on that list isn't there because whoever put it together didn't have a grudge with someone?

A fine thing for a group to "expose" the Invisible Empire when they themselves hide behind anonymity.

edit on 8-11-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
A fine thing for a group to "expose" the Invisible Empire when they themselves hide behind anonymity.

My first thought exactly.

I wonder how many criminal acts they engaged in to compile the list? If our neighbor or Uncle Fred are in the KKK we already know it.

Supremacists do deserve it though, but Anonymous is high on my list of creepy people also.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I come from an ancient culture, and.. And we are taught if someone knows your name you lose power..

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
What gets me a lot of the G+ links have been inactive from 2014 and like was posted before not really hidden search G+ for the klan.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: rajas
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I come from an ancient culture, and.. And we are taught if someone knows your name you lose power..

Your true name, yes.
There is some merit to the idea, much like being captured on film and how many aboriginal people felt it stole their spirit.
Perhaps they're right - you do give a piece of yourself away.
After all look what happens to Hollywood actors.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
So was there anybody interesting on the list ... or was it composed strictly of Bubbas from Podunk Junction ... or people at Mizzou creating a climate of oppression?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Forgive me if I disagree, but I don't see the value in this release. If the KKK was still a group of people that committed acts of violence consistently in the US, I would be interested in exposing their ranks. But the KKK is not that group anymore.

Sure, there may be isolated incidents here and there connected with members, but it's not a widespread problem from what I understand.

I believe people have the right to group together for a common cause under the first amendment; whether it's to complain about blacks and Jews, or to fight for the pro-life agenda. When they take their actions to an extreme, violate another person's constitutional rights or act-out violently, then we have an issue.

As of now the KKK is a bunch of misguided idiots that talk....and that's about it.
edit on 8-11-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
So was there anybody interesting on the list ... or was it composed strictly of Bubbas from Podunk Junction ... or people at Mizzou creating a climate of oppression?

So far that's it but there is this one that links to a Fox affiliate can't get in due to security issues.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Forgive me if I disagree, but I don't see the value in this release. If the KKK was still a group of people that committed acts of violence consistently in the US, I would be interested in exposing their ranks. But the KKK is not that group anymore.

Sure, there may be isolated incidents here and there connected with members, but it's not a widespread problem from what I understand.

I believe people have the right to group together for a common cause under the first amendment; whether it's to complain about blacks and Jews, or to fight for the pro-life agenda. When they take their actions to an extreme, violate another person's constitutional rights or act-out violently, then we have an issue.

As of now the KKK is a bunch of misguided idiots that talk....and that's about it.

If ISIS toned it down a bit and only beheaded a few people every year and only carried out bomb plots every few years or so like the KKK currently does, would you not consider them terrorists anymore?

KKK is a terrorist organization. The only reason they aren't as "successful" as ISIS is because of our government and society. If the US were a nation in chaos like the ones that ISIS operates in, they would be every bit as evil as ISIS. And they used to be not very long ago.

Cutting back on the violence a bit doesn't suddenly make you not a terrorist group.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

If ISIS toned it down a bit and only beheaded a few people every year and only carried out bomb plots every few years or so like the KKK currently does, would you not consider them terrorists anymore?

That's an inadequate comparison. It is part of the ISIS ideology, training or whatever that violence is the medium in which to spread the ideology. The KKK does not have violence as part of their root principles anymore.

The only reason they aren't as "successful" as ISIS is because of our government and society.

Correct. Our society has evolved in to being more tolerant, for the most part, and accepting of those that are different from ourselves. Believe it or not, the KKK has evolved as well.

Don't hear about too many lynchings these days, do we? That's because their ignorance is only acceptable in their private homes or meetings of like-minded people. If they were like ISIS and still caused terror, they would be wiped-out fairly quickly in the US.

Cutting back on the violence a bit doesn't suddenly make you not a terrorist group.

Actually, it is the violence that we look at when considering a group to be terrorists, or just nutbags that like to talk ignorant hatred.

The KKK is not a great group of people I'd like to have a beer with, but ISIS they are not.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This is not very good work by Anonymous.

This list is from the Klanwatch Project of the Southern Poverty Law Center repackaged by some idiot calling him self Anonymous.
www.splcenter.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
anonymous sucks. they just google searched who is in KKK, this is all idiots who admit it publically. Anonymous are a bunch of morons.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join