It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton signed non disclosure agreement as Secretary of State

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
S&F for the post but I really think Hilliary could do an ISIS beheading video and get away with it. There's enough evidence of wrong doing over Benghazi and the email servers that the legal system ought to be able to put her away. But, she's wealthy, a politician and knows where the skeletons are buried. She'll never be charged with anything.

just because you say there is wrongdoing, doesn't make it so....I know republicans hate this, but you actually need evidence. there is NO EVIDENCE of wrongdoing in Benghazi.....just because you say it over and over, doesn't make it so.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
you know, I think leftists here on ATS should start writing up articles about graft, corruption, murder, lying, that involve republican politicians.....whether it's true or not, just keep repeating it day after day.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Wrong thread
edit on 6-11-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
S&F for the post but I really think Hilliary could do an ISIS beheading video and get away with it. There's enough evidence of wrong doing over Benghazi and the email servers that the legal system ought to be able to put her away. But, she's wealthy, a politician and knows where the skeletons are buried. She'll never be charged with anything.

just because you say there is wrongdoing, doesn't make it so....I know republicans hate this, but you actually need evidence. there is NO EVIDENCE of wrongdoing in Benghazi.....just because you say it over and over, doesn't make it so.

No evidence of wrong doing? She caused the death of American diplomats under her care. She refused requests for more security. She lied, saying it was a video that riled up people in Libya while at the same time (in email) admitting it was an organized attack. I suppose what it comes down to is what the definition of "wrongdoing" is. Is it wrong to be incompetent and allow people to die?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Why would anybody be willing to trust her with the country's future?

All of the partisan slaves on the left. She is still likely to win the Democratic nomination and probably the Presidency. The left doesn't have anyone better and her only competition is a crusty old Communist who wants to take your money.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Why would anybody be willing to trust her with the country's future?

All of the partisan slaves on the left. She is still likely to win the Democratic nomination and probably the Presidency. The left doesn't have anyone better and her only competition is a crusty old Communist who wants to take your money.

Isn't it just as bad that the Republicans and their message are so horrible that they cannot even be competitive against a party that "doesn't have anyone better"?

Also, if you can't even understand the difference between Sanders' views and communism, why should anyone take your opinion seriously when you spew garbage like "partisan slaves on the left"?

You're regurgitating partisan rhetoric, you slave!

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Isn't it just as bad that the Republicans and their message are so horrible that they cannot even be competitive against a party that "doesn't have anyone better"?

Where did I mention Republicans? You just proved you are a partisan slave.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I mentioned Republicans. I often see you bashing the Left ad nauseum, but have yet to see you question the quality of the Right that cannot even present a candidate that can best the Democrats.

I'm very critical of people on both sides, depending on the context of certain issues. Can't recall you bashing the Right with as much energy as you do the Left.

So, yes, I understand that you did not mention Republicans. I did....in the form of a question. Care to answer it?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I don't dislike the Clinton's but Hillary is too incompetent to be President. I'd vote for Bill again though if it were possible. For now it is Trump!! all day long.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
I don't dislike the Clinton's but Hillary is too incompetent to be President. I'd vote for Bill again though if it were possible. For now it is Trump!! all day long.

I hope you see the humor in what you just posted.

You think Hillary is incompetent, but support Trump.....all day long?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Guilty people in politics often escape jail time. Then there's the President's pardon.

Neither make her not guilty.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: reldra

Guilty people in politics often escape jail time. Then there's the President's pardon.

Neither make her not guilty.

What is she guilty of? Has she even been charged with a crime, let alone convicted of one?

Has it crossed your mind that perhaps she is not guilty because she has not been found to have committed any crime?

Let's not put the cart before the horse here.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

trump...he inherited tens of millions of dollars, and an already massive real estate empire from his father, he then used it so incompetently that he went bankrupt 3 times, and somehow that is competence? he only gets to go bankrupt once with America, after that, I guess he moves his billions to another country, and starts over....his tax plan is so bad I haven't seen one credible source show the actual numbers and how they would work.....so.....john Harwood said paraphrasing....your tax plan has as much of a chance of working as you have by flapping your arms and flying away from your podium....unlike the republican voters, it sounds as if John Harwood actually studied and researched Trump's tax plan.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I mentioned Republicans. I often see you bashing the Left ad nauseum, but have yet to see you question the quality of the Right that cannot even present a candidate that can best the Democrats.

I'm very critical of people on both sides, depending on the context of certain issues. Can't recall you bashing the Right with as much energy as you do the Left.

So, yes, I understand that you did not mention Republicans. I did....in the form of a question. Care to answer it?

Ummm, right, like my thread from three days ago where I went off on the Republican party...HERE

And, no, I won't answer your question about Republicans because I don't speak for Republicans and they don't speak for me.

If I don't bash the right as much it is because I don't care about social issues as much as I care about financial ones. I don't agree with the Republicans, but Democrats aren't shy about coming after my wealth and my guns. For the record I don't like any Government...even a Republican controlled one.

So, if you want to argue with a Republican go find one and don't try to drag me in to your partisan bickering.
edit on 2015/11/6 by Metallicus because: Corrected Auto-correct

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Ummm, right, like my thread from three days ago where I went off on the Republican party...HERE

I stand corrected. Forgot about that thread.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

right....being first lady in the white house, all the while constantly attacked by the right-wing, being accused of murdering vince foster, being accused of embezzling money from the law firm where she worked, troopergate, accused of flying drugs into Arkansas, staying with bill while he was being impeached, being elected senator, becoming sec of state.....shows a total lack of competence!!!!!........and everyone wonders....DUH, why does she have a private e-mail account?......here's one reason, during the 11 hour witchhunt, the righties accused her of taking orders about Benghazi, from Sidney Blumenthal....because, you know, they exchanged e-mails often.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I stand corrected. Forgot about that thread.

It's cool. I know politics can get frustrating.

I doubt there is anyone representing either of us in Washington.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
I don;t trust her with the country's future. But that article doesn't actually say what your OP says.

What did she disclose without authorization and to whom?

The country's future? Hell...I wouldn't trust her to babysit my pet turtle.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
The only difference that any of this makes at this point?

Anyone who thinks at this point that she is even remotely trustworthy enough to put her and her husband back in the White House is a complete moron.

I will tell you what is even scarier is the fact that you are actually discussing it,i am just going to go ahead and award the presidency to ClinBushRump

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hate to break it to some of you, but ignorance is not an accepted excuse in these cases, and it doesn't matter who sent or received the e-mails, if they were hers, the buck stops with the boss lady. Just ask Patraeus, Lyle White, and a few others.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join