It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halal only KFC in ENGLAND refuses to serve bacon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: anxiouswens

Oh hey look, another Muslim thread all about hating Muslims and how they're gonna take over "X" country.

Muslim bigotry is strong these days.

On a side note, KFC is awful.

See how it goes, OP? you can't bring it up. First they tell you that you're paranoid and a bigot. Then they ignore the facts and just go right for the You're a bigot routine.

it's a set up. Some people are either blatantly ignorant, or willingly letting things happen...

It is the same here, with Halal vegemite. Vegemite for crying out loud. Made out of leftover yeast from beer manufacturing... lol, it's a scam. No muslim touches the stuff, but it gets them a pretty penny in certification costs.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: laminatedsoul

So instead of whining about how other people don't like you, are you going to answer anyone's concern about how and why this KFC should be forced to sell bacon?
edit on 6-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: eluryh22
Pardon my ignorance on this, but why exactly can't a store sell halal meals and non-halal meals in the same building? Are there rules against that? (I'm thinking that if the foods are kept separate from each other and all that). Just curious.

A store can do anything it wants. I've been to stores that have sold both halal and non-halal before. It's not up to the OP though to determine what should and shouldn't be sold at a store he doesn't own.

I agree that a store can (and should be able to) do whatever the ownership wants. I was asking from a halal-only customer's perspective, could they eat at a store that sold both.

The person who took me to the store I was talking about was a Muslim himself, so I imagine so.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Nobody wants to have their home culture changed by a culture that struggles to fit in but there's ways to put your argument across and there's ways that make yourself look like a bigot. It's people like you and the OP who fan the flames of propaganda and spread the exaggerated word of hate that make it hard for real sense and real opposition to be heard.
edit on 6-11-2015 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

KFC is not a public service, they are a business. There are plenty of independent Halal only takeaways and restaurants already and nobody is screaming about them. I mean, that KFC branch wouldn't even be there if it wasn't Halal as it would likely not be profitable in that area so a 'tourist' or someone 'travelling for their job' wouldn't even have the option.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20000863]anxiouswens[/post
Why is this an issue for you?
Is KFC that important to your diet?
You need to get a life and stop the muzzie bashing.
Must be several anti muslim threads a day, every day from you.
Always quoting Mail or Express CRAP.
Also notice it's the same posters that respond to your ignorance every time.
Sad.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: lacrimoniousfinale

originally posted by: anxiouswens
www.express.co.uk...
... we have millions of people come to this Country I wonder what their thoughts and feelings would be to be in Britain and told they can't eat bacon ...

No-one is telling anyone they can't eat bacon. Why are you making this up?

Doctors are saying this though.
I'm tired of these ultra-fanatic doctors telling us the bacon is bad.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Haha what difference does it make? I'ts KFC, it's crap, eat crap and you will die regardless of prejudices.

I have to agree with you on this one. I gave up fast food quite a way back. I don't trust how they are treating, processing or what they are adding to my food, so I give it a pass.

I think the strongest comment the people of Britain can make, is to stop giving their money to KFC. This KFC obviously doesn't consider the non-Muslim British citizen, as a lucrative customer base, so take your money where they are interested in serving you.

edit on 6-11-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word edit.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Call me like I see em. Had this thread about KFC catering to Jews and their dietary needs I would still be waving the bigot flag. Clearly Muslim has been running rampant and will continue to do so and I will be here to call a spade a spade.

And who eats bacon at a chicken joint? Can't say I ever have.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Nope, not good enough KFC.

You either offer the full KFC menu with everything every other KFC offers, or you are not a KFC any more. Simple.

This political pandering to Islam is exactly how they will gain control of UK / Europe as per their stated goal. It starts with the little things, and if one notes how many little concessions that have been made already, it adds up to a lot.

Islam really is the new Army that Nostradamus prophesied about.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Damnit how could i have been so blind, muslims are taking over the world 1 kfc at a time lol.

Yea for more muslim bashing

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Did you know McDonald's in Germany serve beer? So by your logic, any McDonald's in the states that doesn't serve a McBeer (or whatever it is called over there) isn't a real McDonald's.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If you say your English theses days, you can get arrested by the policeand thrown in jail.

edit on 6-11-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn clearly you have no idea how a franchise business works. What's the point in buying a franchise in kfc if half the customers in the area won't buy the food. Business studies 101

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

[Snip] them... they need to go

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

[Snip] them... they need to go

Where?. Muslims have been in the country since the formation of the east India company and many stayed on after defending the British empre from 2 world wars. History of immigration didn't start last year.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yes, and I wonder if everyone would be upset if a McDonald's in a primarily Indian (Hindu) neighborhood didn't sell beef hamburgers? Probably not, as long as they aren't Muuuuuusliiiiiiims.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn clearly you have no idea how a franchise business works. What's the point in buying a franchise in kfc if half the customers in the area won't buy the food. Business studies 101

I think you need to pull back your fangs and read again.

This KFC obviously doesn't consider the non-Muslim British citizen, as a lucrative customer base, so take your money where they are interested in serving you.

Surely this fits into Business studies 101.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Yeah well, if you think that's bad, I got a KFC right here in Rockport Texas where more often than not, you can't even get chicken.

I can't even count how many time I've gone into our local KFC just to be told they were either completely out of chicken or that it would be a half hour before any was ready.

I don't even waste my time trying anymore. It's been either Popeye's or Churches around my house for years now.

edit on 6-11-2015 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: markosity1973

Did you know McDonald's in Germany serve beer? So by your logic, any McDonald's in the states that doesn't serve a McBeer (or whatever it is called over there) isn't a real McDonald's.

Additions are different to omissions. McDonald's has a basic international menu and every country has something unique available throughout it's entirety.

One should be able to walk into any KFC or McDonald's worldwide and order the same basic menu. The KFC example is a single site going rogue.

Big difference.

And yes by this logic if one KFC is halal, they all should be.
edit on 6-11-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join