It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halal only KFC in ENGLAND refuses to serve bacon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Aren't these the same people screaming about religious liberty ? Oh I forgot religious freedom only counts for Christians

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Your last line had me laughing.

Don't rise to it though. It's a topical none story designed to get you fired up.

Quite apt you post this really considering what we were discussing in the propaganda thread.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

a reply to: ZcustosmorumPsst..I have some news for you, we are all going to die. I have yet to see a vegan celebrate being the oldest living person in the world.

So is the point of this thread because you have a problem with those who don't like bacon, are you David Cameron? Haha

I think it would be in your best interest to ask the OP what the point of this thread is. I was specifically addressing your post not the thread.

You didn't address anything, you had a bad attempt at wit and mentioned vegans.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

there is always turkey bacon

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Aren't these the same people screaming about religious liberty ? Oh I forgot religious freedom only counts for Christians

Oh so true. Baker doesn't want to make a wedding cake for two gay people? "It's his right to follow his religion".

Halal KFC doesn't want to sell bacon to anyone? "How dare they not sell bacon in BRITAIN!"

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
That's why I go Popeye, and they got better fries too.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

What's the problem with a privately owned business not wanting to sell a product? Are you advocating we force this KFC to sell bacon or something?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

First point

- Since when did ''..lots of people who travel for a job and so travel through these predominantly muslim areas'' survive primarily on bacon? You have to be kidding me.. a grown up adult that must have bacon in order to survive, they can't do without it while travelling? Why don't they pack their own then? This is akin to a kid that throws a tantrum because they can't find a local McDonald's.

Second point

- ''with tourism we have millions of people come to this Country I wonder what their thoughts and feelings would be to be in Britain and told they can't eat bacon because it is a predominantly muslim area!'' So millions of toursist are going to be travelling in predominantly muslim aread where the only food outlet is a halal KFC? A bit far fetched no?

I mean you are really stretching your argument thin here, most likely millions of tourists visiting Britain will visit mostly touristy areas that have adapted to cater to tourists by setting up a variety of food outlets including halal and non-halal KFCs to cater for the millions of tourists that visit the area - such as Central London.

Third point, it seems that you have completely and utterly missed the point of having a Halal KFC, it defeats the concept entirely if it also serves not even non-halal meat but completely forbidden meat to Muslim customers? Can you not see the complete contrast here it is almost an oxymoron... a bacon serving Halal KFC... Muslims would not set want to set foot in there.

I really think you need to calm down, because your post reads more like a tantrum than a valid argument. I get that bacon is addictive, and I get that many people love it, so find an alternative outlet or pull yourself together and temporarily make do with an alternative food source if you have no religious obligations.

Please explain to me what you mean British culture, how do you define British culture? Britain is pretty diverse, pretty much multicultural..so what's your definition of British culture?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Oh so true. Baker doesn't want to make a wedding cake for two gay people? "It's his right to follow his religion".

Halal KFC doesn't want to sell bacon to anyone? "How dare they not sell bacon in BRITAIN!"

Pretty much sums this thread up perfectly.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Pardon my ignorance on this, but why exactly can't a store sell halal meals and non-halal meals in the same building? Are there rules against that? (I'm thinking that if the foods are kept separate from each other and all that). Just curious.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I had no idea KFC even served bacon. I know they added various sandwiches some years ago, maybe this is about sandwiches? KFC is really chicken and various plastic cups of side dishes.

link   

Oh hey look, another Muslim thread all about hating Muslims and how they're gonna take over "X" country.

Muslim bigotry is strong these days.

On a side note, KFC is awful.
edit on 6-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

link   
Can you get a BLT in an authentic New York Deli?

Isn't it fairly normal for Chain Restaurants to make adjustments based on the local demographic?

And there is that MSG in KFC, I can't eat it either.
Somehow, this clip seems HIGHLY appropriate here!

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
Pardon my ignorance on this, but why exactly can't a store sell halal meals and non-halal meals in the same building? Are there rules against that? (I'm thinking that if the foods are kept separate from each other and all that). Just curious.

A store can do anything it wants. I've been to stores that have sold both halal and non-halal before. It's not up to the OP though to determine what should and shouldn't be sold at a store he doesn't own.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

a reply to: ZcustosmorumPsst..I have some news for you, we are all going to die. I have yet to see a vegan celebrate being the oldest living person in the world.

So is the point of this thread because you have a problem with those who don't like bacon, are you David Cameron? Haha

I think it would be in your best interest to ask the OP what the point of this thread is. I was specifically addressing your post not the thread.

You didn't address anything, you had a bad attempt at wit and mentioned vegans.

If you thought it was a bad attempt on wit then that is your problem. I merely was saying we eventually all die and that I have yet to see a news story when someone is considered the oldest person alive where that person was a vegan.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Haha what difference does it make? I'ts KFC, it's crap, eat crap and you will die regardless of prejudices.

I love how the arguments have changed.

"it's a hoax, lies, they're not making halal only stores. you're ignorant and racist!"

"So what if it's halal only now, it's rubbish food!!!!111"

yep, next it will be "So what if you're being ushered out of your own country, they're the majority so deal with it... racists.."

Can't wait... I contacted the store. Even though I am in a different country, I am not giving them my custom again... same goes for any store that bows down to people with the mental illness known as religion.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
So f'n what..drama queen much, my favorite asian eatery in my area does not serve pork, the location I used to eat at did..shall I light my hair on fire? GET OVER IT.
1st world problems

Actually it's a third world problem being forced onto first world people.

The apathy is .. well apathetic...

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Who?

Religious liberty? That's an oxymoron if ever there was one.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

A store can do anything it wants. I've been to stores that have sold both halal and non-halal before. It's not up to the OP though to determine what should and shouldn't be sold at a store he doesn't own.

I agree that a store can (and should be able to) do whatever the ownership wants. I was asking from a halal-only customer's perspective, could they eat at a store that sold both.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

It would not then meet the requirements to be halal certified. And they would lose any certification.

pretty good scam too if you ask me, extortion by proxy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join