It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Persistent Anomaly At Two O'clock ~Planet X Image Update~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hi Guys another update here.

I thought I'd allocate this photo session (31st October) it's own thread as it was quite unique and certainly needs further attention.

Just to recap, in a nutshell I have been following an object that has remained consistently at two oclock (in relation to the sun) since spring 2014, my photo captures began in April 2015. I have been updating this thread through this year with the images:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The predominant theme with regards to the shape of the object has generally been an orb with what seems like 'wings', other times it can appear as white dot, or more commonly an opaque red orb. I have also now noticed that the other objects also exhibit a 'winged appearance at times, so I conclude they are caught up/residing in, the debris cloud that envelops this brown dwarf system.

The conditions on the evening these photos in question were taken was mainly clear, with some spaced out cloud, this I have now come to think, is probably ideal conditions for seeing and getting the best out of this object when taking photos, although there is now of coarse more than one object.

On this day, objects became visible in earnest at roughly 16.15. the ideal viewing was just as the sun was meeting the horizon and then on until a time after the sun had descended over the horizon, the last decent image I took was at basically 17.10.

In the photos I would like to draw focus to three groups of objects, they are tiered diagonally as you can see.
The middle object was well placed to be what I think may well be the central (original) object. It exhibited an (at times) glassy/translucent orb appearance and switched from this to a red opaque orb and a combination of the two. The top object resembled a somewhat familiar winged orb of sorts, which may even be its own 'cluster' formed along a 'dust trail', there seems to be more than one object in this top cluster btw. The bottom of the three main objects of focus, is consistently an orb throughout the images,but I do also suspect there is more than one object there, as I saw this and the photos do tell this as well, it too shows a 'winged projection' at times.

I at first thought there was a traditional cloud in the near area of these bottom objects, but over time watching and after revisiting the image sequence, I can say this must also have been part of the debris field/s spoken about.

What I will note, is that although these objects moved with the sun, in a seemingly standard way, whereby it was a pace that is similar to that of a star (barely noticeable)- it did morph! This was certainly the case for the bottom cluster of the three, and also the top to a lesser extent. The bottom orb at one time looked like a pale but vibrant almost neon orb, but it was opaque and translucent in nature, so it was also very subtle,if that makes sense? Again, the photos also show this changing of forms over the series of images. My overall impression is that of a mini solar system, with the focus on the red orb in the center. The impression I also get taking into account the morphing of objects as well, likens it to something that was in motion in many directions as it travels, it's very difficult to really explain why I saw.

The images were taken with reduced exposure, normal settings do not enhance the photos to their best, so I normally fully reduce the exposure, take a few images (zoomed in, then out) then increase the exposure further, and do the same process again. I then can usually get the best capture if I repeat this over the session. These images may also vary in brightness levels, but even still the objects show well on each setting.

I want to start the image sequence in the opposite order, starting from after sunset, this way you can take in the form and positioning of these objects before they are lost to the glare of the sun. Please examine every image closely, to fully appreciate the changing formations. I will add some close up images that I will also photo shop, but tbh i won't be able to do all of them, also I have found to fully get the best out of these images (in particularly) they are best kept as natural as possible when adjusting. I advise others to perhaps have also a look further;so please check them out! The sequence of images will be posted after the OP asap.

I have also included a couple of SOHO images of PX taken from the same day. These images are also worth closely examining, you can also see then debris field and orbiting 'moons', this also displays the same make up and similarities as the object viewed in my images, that is just another observation, as of coarse they are one and the same.

The object/s has increased in size somewhat suddenly since April, and I should imagine given the equal amount of time from now into the future?!we should be looking at something fairly big and noticeable, my question is when will the first mass sighting be? Can't be too long I would have thought? I am confident in saying that anyone can observe this object/s, but atm it may require a few considerations, I mentioned these tips in my thread linked above if anyone is keen to know.

I will include as many images as possible for the 'full range', but I will not be able to include all of them, there is a slight possibility one? maybe two? are not in sequence, but this should not be an issue hopefully.

I hope you enjoy these images ATS this was a sight to behold, it won't be long before we'll all be seeing this, mixed emotions really? Awe inspiring!! While also very sobering!! Surreal as well? overall? awesome!!!

Here is an example to show you the basic composition of these objects:

Another adjusted example here:

Here's a close up without the sun:

Here are some examples taken from the series of images, and I will add the rest in another post:

Here are some SOHO images of PX taken from the same day:

Continued..

edit on 6-11-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: Image uploading issue

edit on 6-11-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
interested in more

Thank you for posting

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

You're seeing a planet here? Or 3?

edit on 6-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This is an update of this recent thread by the same OP.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Choppz
interested in more

Thank you for posting

Cheers for the comment! I have about 50 images taken from the 31st October, so I'm sure I can manage 20+? I want to add as many as possible so you Guys can see the changes in form of this object on this particular evening.

top topics

join