It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Propaganda - Blatant Beyond Words

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Well,
here we are in the UK in the midst of the migrant crisis, and the BBC have just released this "story" about "imagined criminals" and how those who made the claims were actually guilty.

The interesting thing to note is that all of the "perpetrators" were white, and all of the "imagined criminals" were from some "minority" or another.

If you go to the home page where the "story" is listed on the left hand side you can see the contrast they wish to create - left image white woman, right side black man.

www.bbc.co.uk...

In other words, you can't take seriously what anyone says if they are white, and who they are complaining about is not white - it's a smaller part of the social engineering that is being thrust upon us, to stop people from daring to say anything, or complain about anything for fear of being bunched in with the "whitey racist scaremongerers".

Of course we all know that some migrants are deserving and are genuinely fleeing war - but the vast majority of this lot entering Europe, from what I can see, judging from their actions, are nothing of the sort.

I might do a post on history and why the slavery / whites oppress blacks theme is just plain wrong and factually and historically incorrect - but this kind of "story" just winds me up.

Why do it? What's the motivation? What's the desired outcome? What are they trying to get people to think?

Do we need more of the "white people oppress black people" drum beats, or should we all wake up to the FACT that the REALITY is that it is and always has been the Rich oppressing the poor, and having us all fight each other instead of them under false pretences?

Do you think that the rich mill owners, factory owners, mine owners, land owners, corporation owners, politicians, bankers, etc, etc, etc care if you're black or white, so long as you're poor?

This kind of "story" does injustice to us all and just drives the wedge deeper between communities that should be stood together and fighting together.

**End Rant**
edit on -06:0020155America/ChicagoFri, 06 Nov 2015 07:44:11 -0600_thAmerica/Chicago1144 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Western culture is currently undergoing demolition from within... by way of installed divisions based on cracking down political and ethnic lines.

So far, it is working; our societies were properly indoctrinated and now boldly follow to the cliff for the final jump.
Just one factor of why I personally tend to believe that we are witnessing the end of this span of human existence/civilization.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

They are targeting minorities and want the public to make enemies out of non-whites.
by default the sketch artist always portrays a black attacker, and the fake victims love to pin it on the "black guy"
edit on 6-11-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: redoubt

do you mean to say that society as we know it (globally) is coming apart at the seems? Or are you focusing on the "Western World"

I'm just curious

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The BBC is recognised as part of the left-wing "establishment" of Britain. The Guardian-readers.
On most issues, it will be found following the line of politcal correctness.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

First eight words in first sentence...

link   

They are reporting where crime details had been falsified either directly by the accuser, who in several cases is also the perpetrator, or it appears by those wishing to cover up the falsification - which of the items listed is a lie?

Why is that propaganda - they are reporting facts, and from what I have read that are factually correct in their reporting - it's not an opinion piece, it gives details of several crimes. If you see this as some kind of trashing people with white skin, then you might need to give those blinkers a bit of a stretch unless you can prove outright which of those cases is incorrect.

link   
I don't see that at all! I think BBC by publishing a piece like this are targeting "White" people. They are trying to say white people have made minorities the bogeyman. That's how I read it anyway. They are on the side of minorities not against them! I might be misunderstanding the article I don't know but I certainly don't read into it they are trying to make migrants the enemies. They are saying the white people themselves did the crimes but blamed it on an imaginery black person. a reply to: FamCore

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
If it influences anyone's thinking it will be black people's thinking in the US surely. a reply to: FamCore

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Why have they chosen a white person and a black person then? Why didn't they do a mixed bag of both white people and black people who have committed crimes but tried to cover them up, surely that would be unbiased reporting. They are also having a go at the US if you look the cases they have chosen. It looks to me like they are saying white people in US make black people the scapegoat!a reply to: uncommitted

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: redoubt

durr my bad, I've had about a pitcher of coffee today already but it hasn't touched me - it was the week from hell at work lol

I only asked because I honestly feel that many subcultures and smaller "tribes" of people that live in isolation from all this chaos can thrive with the absence of technology and government intervention. And I think they deserve it, I think so many people are stuck in this culture and don't believe their place in society is significant, which is a root problem that makes us feel that we can't change the way they are
edit on 6-11-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
Do you think that the rich mill owners, factory owners, mine owners, land owners, corporation owners, politicians, bankers, etc, etc, etc care if you're black or white, so long as you're poor?

BULLSEYE. Very good post, Semi. The plan has always been the same. Keep us pushing, shoving, yelling and squabbling, always amongst each other, so the vast majority of us don't have a chance to hear the truly evil ones plotting and scurrying in the tunnels below.

The politicians (that's just the filthiest word, isn't it? Always leaves me feeling greasy after saying/typing it), who are really nothing but well-used puppets with their hand out for campaign donations and promised favors, have been so blinded by their greed and their psychopathy that they believe they'll be protected from what's coming. But in truth, they also are nothing but useful idiots- just like the guy/girl in the pub or at your family gathering, always regurgitating the latest propaganda and politically correct rhetoric like a parrot. When the storm comes, they'll be the most confused and indignant of all as they're swept away.

A hard rain's gonna fall, friends.
edit on 1162015 by M4nWithNoN4me because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
since I'm an American, my understanding of what is happening in Britian is probably off-base, and maybe simplistic, but it seems that middle-eastern immigrants to England have not wanted to integrate and adapt to western culture. they have remained separate not only in religious terms, but have purposely kept entire neighborhoods culturally sealed off from adaptation to western values and general ways of living....so to me, they want the economic benefits that the west can provide them, while they themselves refuse to change in the very country where they have voluntarily chosen to live.
even as a left of center democrat here in the states, this would piss me off to the point of telling them, "if you don't like it, move back to the middle east"
edit on 6-11-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

I think it shows that there is a toxic bias or "racism" that is unjustly accepted in everyday life. These psychos can drown their own children and then go blame it on a minority in some fabricated story

How they mention race as a factor (not when they are white, but when they are black or hispanic) for criminals "black carjacker", "hispanic attacker"... it just shows how the media/the State likes to label and stigmatize and turn us against one another

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

but yes, I also agree that this story probably makes the black man more upset than any others

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
You have got it spot on that is exactly what is happening here in the UK and now we have stuff happening like this today in Daily Express www.express.co.uk... where a British person has tried to buy food at a KFC and been told he can't have bacon because it is a Halal only restaurant. As it was the Daily Express and I couldn't believe what I was reading I decided to research it further and found it is actually true www.zabihah.com... reply to: jimmyx

This is what is concerning so many British people. Bit by bit our culture is being taken over. When something as western as KFC is now refusing someone British their right to the full menu on offer because of the religion of Islam then I am sorry but in my opinion it has gone to far. I am not against Halal meat being sold although I am dubious about how the animals are treated. We have really strict laws here in the UK with regard to animals being slaughtered but once again the rules have been changed for muslims.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

While that may be partially true, an interesting fact is that governments seem to put, say, all immigrants in one particular housing area to begin with. This makes integration more difficult to begin with.

Combine this with nearby housing areas tending to be poor/less educated local residential complexes. People who are likely to read tabloids and have prejudices, conflicts occur. This keeps people apart and causes say immigrants to want to keep to themselves as they feel safer.

Lots of over generalizations there but I hope the point is obvious.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
but that isn't just with ethnic minorities that also includes people with mental health problems. Someone very close to me has paranoid schizophrenia. It really upsets him when he sees headlines such as "Mad Paranoid Schizophrenic murders....". He always says he doesn't understand why that has to be brought into the mix because if someone was to actually research they would see most murders are done by presumably rational normal people and it is just the few with mental illness who carry out such crimes. His argument is, is it because of the schizophrenia or just because someone is a bad person! Its because of headlines like these why people still fear people with mental illness and why there is such a stigma.a reply to: FamCore

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
but that isn't just with ethnic minorities that also includes people with mental health problems. Someone very close to me has paranoid schizophrenia. It really upsets him when he sees headlines such as "Mad Paranoid Schizophrenic murders....". He always says he doesn't understand why that has to be brought into the mix because if someone was to actually research they would see most murders are done by presumably rational normal people and it is just the few with mental illness who carry out such crimes. His argument is, is it because of the schizophrenia or just because someone is a bad person! Its because of headlines like these why people still fear people with mental illness and why there is such a stigma.a reply to: FamCore

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
You can still propagandize while telling the truth.
It's just you cherry-pick the truths you're going to tell.
Telling half the story is that same as lying in my book, the whole truth or nothing.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join