It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consent and Tea.*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Here is an educational video about consent and tea.
Found this watching a show here in the uk.

*Also works with coffee.
(Actually a really good video using humor to get the message across).
edit on 6-11-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Very nice video, I'll pass that on to some colleagues (who understand about tea - don't get me wrong) who teach sex education.

Ta very much.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
One he didn't cover: if they say they want sex, join you in the act of sex, but before you are finished say no?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cinrad
One he didn't cover: if they say they want sex, join you in the act of sex, but before you are finished say no?

Let me help you out. If they say they want TEA, join you in the act of drinking a cup of TEA, but before you are finished they say they've had enough and don't want anymore TEA... Do you force them to finish their tea?

Are you getting the idea?

Great vid, boy!
edit on 11/6/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Haha, I enjoyed that.

Those brits have some good humor!

Cheers

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
Let me help you out. If they say they want TEA, join you in the act of drinking a cup of TEA, but before you are finished they say they've had enough and don't want anymore TEA... Do you force them to finish their tea?

Yes, I learned from the best:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Saw this while flicking around on tv, it was Russell Howard.
I thought it was pretty embarrassing, cringy... but it does get it's point across I suppose.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I assume you are saying that you don't, hundreds of legal systems around the world would disagree with you.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cinrad
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I assume you are saying that you don't

Don't what?

hundreds of legal systems around the world would disagree with you.

I don't really care about legal systems around the world. I don't care what legal consent means in Iraq and Yemen. We're talking about consent to have sex.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Consent to have sex together is more like going on a ride together at an amusement park than like offering tea. Sometimes you'll go on a ride with your freind because your freind talks you into it and you want his/her approval, or you want them to enjoy the experience with somebody as most things in life are more enjoyable with somebody else,or everyone else is going on the ŕride, or you think you should try it at least once, or for whatever reason you decide to go on the ride. If it turns out you hate the ride, if it even scares you and makes you vomit, you can't always get off when you want to. You can choose to not do it again. It is best done with someone you absolutely trust has your best interests at heart, not their own self gratification. If you choose to go on the ride with someone, you're committed.
And frankly, I don't care about Yemen and Iraq either, but Italy, Austria and France are of some interest.
edit on 8/11/15 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

top topics

join