It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who continue to believe nobody knows why the pyramids were built

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Those are Pyramids of Kush.

Thank you. It appears the photo in question is an artists representation which is why they appear so large.

The physical proportions of Nubian pyramids differ markedly from the Egyptian edifices: they are built of stepped courses of horizontally positioned stone blocks and range from approximately 6–30 metres (20–98 ft) in height, but rise from fairly small foundation footprints that rarely exceed 8 metres (26 ft) in width, resulting in tall, narrow structures inclined at approximately 70°. Most also have offering temple structures abutting their base with unique Ku#e characteristics. By comparison, Egyptian pyramids of similar height generally had foundation footprints that were at least five times larger and were inclined at angles between 40–50°.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAwoken666
a reply to: Marduk
I make my claims from the research I've done.

''Shlomo Sand, a professor at Tel Aviv University in Israel, wrote a revealing book in 2008 titled The Invention of the Jewish People, wherein he states: “The ancient Egyptians kept meticulous records of every event, and there is a great deal of documentation about the kingdom’s political and military life … . Yet there is not a single mention of any ‘Children of Israel’ who lived in Egypt, or rebelled against it, or emigrated from it at any time.” ''

You said that they claimed that built the pyramids
the Exodus, true or not is dated to 1500BCE
that's 1000 years too late to be present at any Egyptian pyramid construction.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Spider879

I really dig that link, I'm reading it now. I just wanted to state that I am white so there is no bias information from my side. I understand the deception and lies being told from the whites, at this point I'm starting to believe it is the jews who are deceiving us. Think about it... they are masters at deceiving people. There are no records of the jews being in Egypt at the time the pyramids were being built, yet the jews claimed they were the slaves who built it when in reality it was the black slaves who were sold as workers because of their master skill at building. The jews also claimed an outrageous number of deaths in the holocaust, yet there is no proof and the jewish people who hold the proof will never let anyone see it... It doesn't make sense..

TheAwoken666 pls don't trade one set of Ism for another, deception is universal and folks of any back ground can be masters of it, for there are people of the Jewish faith that will tell you different, and as for the Holocaust I am not denying that it took place or play with a numbers game, it is enough to know that it happened and it involved more than just Jews , the Nazis were monsters and the planet would be better off without them in it.

What I am saying is based on evidence, it's not trading anything for anything. I am basically stating theories and questionable evidence. If you know anything about the Mossad, they rule by deception. I hate to label them as jews or label anyone as a color but its needed to describe a human. I am making observations towards a race of humans that have an agenda to rule the world and take back what's supposedly theirs. It's not rocket science to understand this movement it true. The Nazis were monsters I agree, though the Mossad is the mother of all monsters.

''Shlomo Sand, a professor at Tel Aviv University in Israel, wrote a revealing book in 2008 titled The Invention of the Jewish People, wherein he states: “The ancient Egyptians kept meticulous records of every event, and there is a great deal of documentation about the kingdom’s political and military life … . Yet there is not a single mention of any ‘Children of Israel’ who lived in Egypt, or rebelled against it, or emigrated from it at any time.”''

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Wow, I can't believe how uneducated your response was, to post pictures of small scale copies of the pyramids from much later in history, many from the common era and to pretend its relevant to tombs at least 3000 years older.
Egyptians were a mixed race, primarily derived from sub Saharan Africans and the people of Arabia, to deny that is to deny everything known about them, to deny what they said of themselves and to deny the numerous genetic studies that you seem to be unaware of. Are you perhaps black yourself ?
Clyde Winters and Dwight Yorke are not considered credible you know

I am not a follower of Clyde Winters I am a staunch critic , and Dwight Yorke I know him not. You said Blacks did not Build the Pyramids, I am simply letting you know that Pyramids have a long tradition in Africa right down to the 19th century, no the ancient Kemetian got most of their genetic stuff from Sub Saharan Africa as well as their culture, they are primarily Africans like I said allow for some admixture but the same would held true for all civilizations .

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

exactly my point. Why do the jews claim they were the slaves who built the pyramids when they didn't even exist at that time?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

They said no such thing, .

They did, but you weren't listening because you are filled with racist ideology
You are claiming the Egyptians were black
I am claiming that they were mixed
The genetics proves they were mixed

In 2013, Nature announced the publication of the first genetic study utilizing next-generation sequencing to ascertain the ancestral lineage of an Ancient Egyptian individual. The research was led by Carsten Pusch of the University of Tübingen in Germany and Rabab Khairat, who released their findings in the Journal of Applied Genetics. DNA was extracted from the heads of five Egyptian mummies that were housed at the institution. All the specimens were dated between 806 BC and 124 AD, a timeframe corresponding with the late Dynastic and Greek Ptolemaic Kingdom periods. The researchers observed that one of the mummified individuals likely belonged to the mtDNA haplogroup I2, a maternal clade that is believed to have originated in Western Asia.[17]

The sequencing in 2015 of the DNA of a 4,500-year-old skeleton from Mota Cave in the highlands of southwest Ethiopia, showed that Middle Eastern farmers migrated into Africa around three thousand years ago, bringing new crops to the continent such as wheat, barley and lentils. The scientists believe that up to 25% of the DNA of modern Africans can be traced back to this event

en.wikipedia.org...
Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, there is no place for racism in genetic studies...

Oh ferchrissakes you do know that study and the results includes all of Africa don't you.?? it is saying all Africans carry some Eurasian Dna. jeez
And let me repeat for the 3rd time

ancient Kemetian got most of their genetic stuff from Sub Saharan Africa as well as their culture, they are primarily Africans like I said allow for some admixture but the same would held true for all civilizations .

edit on 28-11-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAwoken666I just wanted to state that I am white so there is no bias information from my side

Apart from your racism against Jews, which is primarily a belief spread by white neo Nazi power groups.

Black people didn't build the pyramids, the Jews didn't claim they did either. Its probably about time you did some research, currently you don't have a clue what you're talking about...

'' In the Old Testament specifically, in the books of Genesis and Exodus, it tell of Joseph's exploits as Pharaoh's adviser in Egypt, and the mass exit of Israelites from Egypt under Moses. In Genesis 47 Joseph presents some of his kin to Pharaoh, who asks, 'What is your occupation?' And they said unto Pharaoh, 'Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.'The family of Joseph asked Pharaoh to let them stay in Goshen, for there was no grazing their flocks in famine-stricken Canaan. Pharaoh agreed.
With the beginning of the book of Exodus, a new Pharaoh rose up, who did not favor the Israelites and resolved to get them out of the land. Exodus 1:11 "Therefore they did set over them taskmasters to afflict them with their burdens. And they built for Pharaoh treasure cities, Pithom and Raamses." Exodus 1:14 "And they made their lives bitter with hard bondage in mortar and in brick, and in all manner of service in the field..."
When Christians and Jews in Europe learned of the Egyptian pyramids, they made a connection between these ancient structures and the biblical accounts of Jewish hardships in Egypt. However, the pyramids were not mentioned in the Old Testament specifically as a building project of the Israelites. ''

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAwoken666

No one uses the bible as history, and as you had said an Israeli scientist had debunked that myth, so no need to bash Jews on this issue heck Christians believe the same story.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Fact is Egyptians are a mixture of Northeast Africa, Northwest Africa, the Sahara, Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East, and the Mediterranean. How don't we know that black is just Egyptian?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Those are Pyramids of Kush.

Thank you. It appears the photo in question is an artists representation which is why they appear so large.

The physical proportions of Nubian pyramids differ markedly from the Egyptian edifices: they are built of stepped courses of horizontally positioned stone blocks and range from approximately 6–30 metres (20–98 ft) in height, but rise from fairly small foundation footprints that rarely exceed 8 metres (26 ft) in width, resulting in tall, narrow structures inclined at approximately 70°. Most also have offering temple structures abutting their base with unique Ku#e characteristics. By comparison, Egyptian pyramids of similar height generally had foundation footprints that were at least five times larger and were inclined at angles between 40–50°.

Yes most were smaller in comparison but the earlier ones of Kush were quite large while not as massive as the one of Giza plateau they could be compared to others in Kemet in terms of shape and size.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Yes most were smaller in comparison but the earlier ones of Kush were quite large while not as massive as the one of Giza plateau they could be compared to others in Kemet in terms of shape and size.

Any links? I did not find anything earlier which supported this from credible sources.

edit on 28-11-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

a reply to: TheAwoken666

No one uses the bible as history, and as you had said an Israeli scientist had debunked that myth, so no need to bash Jews on this issue heck Christians believe the same story.

''Apart from your racism against Jews, which is primarily a belief spread by white neo Nazi power groups.

Black people didn't build the pyramids, the Jews didn't claim they did either. Its probably about time you did some research, currently you don't have a clue what you're talking about... ''

in that comment you are telling me that the jews didn't claim they built it. I gave you the story they wrote claiming they did. I gave you evidence backing up my claim. I am not bashing the jews, I am telling you what they've done.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Any links? I did not find anything earlier which supported this from credible sources.

This one I include the man on donkey for scale.
Pyramids of Nuri Northern Kush or Sudan, burial place of the earlier Kush-ite kings, the later ones posted before were smaller and steeper,
The link has a slide show.
www.designindaba.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

ancient Kemetian got most of their genetic stuff from Sub Saharan Africa as well as their culture, they are primarily Africans like I said allow for some admixture but the same would held true for all civilizations .

White people are primarily Africans, but if I recall, you were claiming that the Egyptians were black, which is a racist approach in light of the evidence...
South Africans are African, are you claiming they built the pyramids
no, you are claiming that blacks did, and that's just not true

edit on 28-11-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

in that comment you are telling me that the jews didn't claim they built it. I gave you the story they wrote claiming they did. I gave you evidence backing up my claim. I am not bashing the jews, I am telling you what they've done.

No, you gave me the story that they claim they built three treasure cities
treasure cities is not pyramids and again, the Exodus is dated to far too late in the day for them to have even been suspected of building pyramids. So you have it wrong.

The pyramids weren't even built by slaves, no matter how much Hollywood pretends otherwise

edit on 28-11-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

White people are primarily Africans, but if I recall, you were claiming that the Egyptians were black, which is a racist approach in light of the evidence...
South Africans are African, are you claiming they built the pyramids
no, you are claiming that blacks did, and that's just not true

Define Black?? I say the Kemeitians looked exactly like those modern east Africans I posted earlier both ancient and modern, and the Jet Black folks were part of that mix as both types today by anyone's standard would be Black.

This is a Black person, an East African.

As is this person another east African

This is a 12th dynasty King. Mentuhotep an East African

This is Amenhotep III another east African. 18th dyn.
Are these not black people?? or are they Black today but something else yesterday, you are accusing me of being racial but it's you with the blinders on.
edit on 28-11-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

The first one does not look to be any more than 60-70' and the second not much larger than that. While impressive these certainly do not rival the Egyptian pyramids in mass or height.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

The first one does not look to be any more than 60-70' and the second not much larger than that. While impressive these certainly do not rival the Egyptian pyramids in mass or height.

Not the Giza Plateau ones for sure but i'd say others, btw did you check out the rest of the slide show.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

btw did you check out the rest of the slide show.

I did, very cool, thank you.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
A credulous idiot lol so someone who is able to challenge your point of view with supporting evidence is stupid! Enough said I hope you have a torch where you are because you're so far up your own backside ( was going to say something else but it might upset someone) it must be pitch black.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join