It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who continue to believe nobody knows why the pyramids were built

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I believe ancient aliens is just telling people what they want to hear and making b.s up for ratings. If you get your info from there, I feel bad for you and I recommend you search that info yourself. Their information is based on real theories though and have so called evidence to back them up but there is no way aliens built our pyramids. Even if you do believe in the alien creation theory, you should know that the group of ''Gods'' that created mankind... created us only as a work slave. It is possible that aliens gave us the knowledge to build the pyramids but humans are great builders and we can overcome any obstacle and make anything possible. When you look at early civilizations, you will see beautiful stone cities and things you didn't think are possible but humans made it possible because we are god's workers... we build for the gods. Every structure on Earth has the same story and that story is they built it for the gods. Who are these gods?

The pyramid is a simple design, people often mistaken the shape for a triangle but it is really a diamond. Research ''The wet sand theory''. It is simple but I believe white people just can't give credit to any race that is colored. It might sound crazy but look at our movies about Egyptians, not one Egyptian is black and how in the # are they all white? Why are all the gods in movies are white? how are they all white? White people expect me to believe that we are the major influences on Earth... Whites just can't accept that colored humans have superior knowledge as well. Before you think I'm just an angry colored man, I want to put it on the record that I am white.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAwoken666

The pyramid is a simple design, people often mistaken the shape for a triangle but it is really a diamond. Research ''The wet sand theory''. It is simple but I believe white people just can't give credit to any race that is colored. It might sound crazy but look at our movies about Egyptians, not one Egyptian is black and how in the # are they all white? Why are all the gods in movies are white? how are they all white? White people expect me to believe that we are the major influences on Earth... Whites just can't accept that colored humans have superior knowledge as well. Before you think I'm just an angry colored man, I want to put it on the record that I am white.

Don't have to explain yourself as being white, the truth is the truth regardless of your self I.D , I have followed this phenomenon for sometime ,
Here are some out takes.from Max Dashu..a Female and of the Caucasian persuasion
RACISM, HISTORY AND LIES:

IF IT WAS GREAT, IT MUST HAVE BEEN WHITE: If advanced science, art, or architecture is found in Africa or South America, then Phoenecians, Greeks, Celts, Vikings (or, in the extreme case, space aliens) must be invoked to explain their presence. (Here, whiteness often functions as a relative concept, as "lighter than.") This bias gives rise to a pronounced tendency to date American or African cultures later than warranted, and as a result dating for these regions is constantly having to be revised further back into the past as evidence of greater antiquity piles up.

IF IT WAS NOT WHITE, AND ITS GREATNESS IS UNDENIABLE, THEN IT MUST BE DEPRECATED IN SOME WAY: Example:The Epic of Man, published in the '60s by Time/Life Books, says of the advanced civilization of ancient Pakistan: "It is known that a static and sterile quality pervaded Indus society." It used to be the academic fashion to call ancient Egypt a "moribund" civilization which "stifled creativity." Similar writings dismissed the "Incas" (Quechua) as "totalitarian," or the Chinese as "isolated" and "resistant to change," ignoring their interchange with steppe societies as well as Southeast Asian cultures.
www.suppressedhistories.net...

I will add Aliens did it ^ not to mention the aliens themselves are humans and until recently "white" , well I said recently because now nutty Black folks joined in the pissing contest and create our own version of Black Aliens to offset the white ones..

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: redchad
a reply to: Marduk

I take it you've not bothered to read the web page/article

Blinkered and naive some you up the best.

Chris Dunn is a credulous idiot, if that's the best you've got then I pity you
Remember, you are actually ignoring a demonstration of how things were done which you could watch with your own eyes
that's how credible you are.

originally posted by: TheAwoken666 I believe white people just can't give credit to any race that is colored.

Err. you probably don't understand the race of the Ancient Egyptians, but nobody without a racist bias claims they were white. Newsflash for you though, they weren't black either...

look at the above painting from Pharaoh Seti I's tomb. The top right group, with the palest skin are Libyans (Berbers), the next one over to the left are Nubians, followed by "Asiatics" (Mesopotamians). The bottom central group are Egyptians. By their own perception Egyptians were neither particularly dark nor particularly pale
edit on 28-11-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
1.bp.blogspot.com...

this depiction is much older than your theory accounts for

a reply to: theantediluvian

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I really dig that link, I'm reading it now. I just wanted to state that I am white so there is no bias information from my side. I understand the deception and lies being told from the whites, at this point I'm starting to believe it is the jews who are deceiving us. Think about it... they are masters at deceiving people. There are no records of the jews being in Egypt at the time the pyramids were being built, yet the jews claimed they were the slaves who built it when in reality it was the black slaves who were sold as workers because of their master skill at building. The jews also claimed an outrageous number of deaths in the holocaust, yet there is no proof and the jewish people who hold the proof will never let anyone see it... It doesn't make sense..

edit on 28-11-2015 by TheAwoken666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAwoken666
a reply to: Spider879

I really dig that link, I'm reading it now. I just wanted to state that I am white so there is no bias information from my side. I understand the deception and lies being told from the whites, at this point I'm starting to believe it is the jews who are deceiving us. Think about it... they are masters at deceiving people. There are no records of the jews being in Egypt at the time the pyramids were being built, yet the jews claimed they were the slaves who built it when in reality it was the black slaves who were sold as workers because of their master skill at building. The jews also claimed an outrageous number of deaths in the holocaust, yet there is no proof and the jewish people who hold the proof will never let anyone see it... It doesn't make sense..

TheAwoken666 pls don't trade one set of Ism for another, deception is universal and folks of any back ground can be masters of it, for there are people of the Jewish faith that will tell you different, and as for the Holocaust I am not denying that it took place or play with a numbers game, it is enough to know that it happened and it involved more than just Jews , the Nazis were monsters and the planet would be better off without them in it.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAwoken666I just wanted to state that I am white so there is no bias information from my side

Apart from your racism against Jews, which is primarily a belief spread by white neo Nazi power groups.

Black people didn't build the pyramids, the Jews didn't claim they did either. Its probably about time you did some research, currently you don't have a clue what you're talking about...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Hi Murduk the color scheme of the Kemities is well within the range of Continental Africans , some of the Ta Nahasi are among the Blackest of humans on the planet, to day.

A modern counter part.

Ta-Nahasians of various shade all overlapped

From the tomb of Ramses
Ancient counter part these guys are kemetians .
All the above are Nile valley dwellers and all fit comfortably within the range of what is called black in any part of the globe.

edit on 28-11-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

All the above are Nile valley dwellers and all fit comfortably within the range of what is called black in any part of the globe.

You are approaching from the wrong direction, the Egyptians said themselves that they weren't black.
And the genetics backed up that they were a multi cultural society
Not black
Not white
Egyptian.
en.wikipedia.org...

Blood typing and DNA sampling on ancient Egyptian mummies is scant; however, blood typing of dynastic mummies found ABO frequencies to be most similar to modern Egyptians, and some also to Northern Haratin populations.

I am at a loss as to why you people are trying to pin down a race for a people who were by definition, a mixed racial group

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Black people didn't build the pyramids

Marduk you are better than that.

Pyramids of the Garmantians Sahara

Pyramids of Kush

Tomb of Askia the Great Mali
The last Pyramid built on the Nile by the Dinka a cattle keeping culture, late 19th century.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Black people didn't build the pyramids

Marduk you are better than that.

Pyramids of Kush

Tomb of Askia the Great Mali
The last Pyramid built on the Nile by the Dinka a cattle keeping culture, late 19th century.

Wow, I can't believe how uneducated your response was, to post pictures of small scale copies of the pyramids from much later in history, many from the common era and to pretend its relevant to tombs at least 3000 years older.
Egyptians were a mixed race, primarily derived from sub Saharan Africans and the people of Arabia, to deny that is to deny everything known about them, to deny what they said of themselves and to deny the numerous genetic studies that you seem to be unaware of. Are you perhaps black yourself ?
Clyde Winters and Dwight Yorke are not considered credible you know

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I cannot find any reference to these. Where are they?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

SW Libya
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I saw that link but nothing mentioned pyramid-like structures and that is the only photo I have seen.

Where are these located exactly? I have never heard of these structures.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I saw that link but nothing mentioned pyramid-like structures and that is the only photo I have seen.

Where are these located exactly? I have never heard of these structures.

Wadi al Hayaa. Necropolis in the former capital of Fazzan - Kingdom of Garamantes, created in the 1st - 4th century AD.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

You are approaching from the wrong direction, the Egyptians said themselves that they weren't black.
And the genetics backed up that they were a multi cultural society
Not black
Not white
Egyptian.
en.wikipedia.org...

Blood typing and DNA sampling on ancient Egyptian mummies is scant; however, blood typing of dynastic mummies found ABO frequencies to be most similar to modern Egyptians, and some also to Northern Haratin populations.

I am at a loss as to why you people are trying to pin down a race for a people who were by definition, a mixed racial group

They said no such thing, and do you know what a Haratin looked like??
Haratins do in fact share genetic relationship with Kemitans for they both came from East Africa and are E1b1 while their siblings are E1b1a which is pretty much South of the desert .
And mixed?? well all metropolitan civilizations have a certain amount of mixture including Greece, Rome etc but I have yet to see anyone tried to hybridized those civilizations in the way they tried to hybridize Kemet and call it non Black.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I make my claims from the research I've done.

''Shlomo Sand, a professor at Tel Aviv University in Israel, wrote a revealing book in 2008 titled The Invention of the Jewish People, wherein he states: “The ancient Egyptians kept meticulous records of every event, and there is a great deal of documentation about the kingdom’s political and military life … . Yet there is not a single mention of any ‘Children of Israel’ who lived in Egypt, or rebelled against it, or emigrated from it at any time.” ''

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

That is coming up with the first image he posted and are much smaller. Where are these much larger ones that also appear to be different in color?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Those are Pyramids of Kush.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

They said no such thing, .

They did, but you weren't listening because you are filled with racist ideology
You are claiming the Egyptians were black
I am claiming that they were mixed
The genetics proves they were mixed

In 2013, Nature announced the publication of the first genetic study utilizing next-generation sequencing to ascertain the ancestral lineage of an Ancient Egyptian individual. The research was led by Carsten Pusch of the University of Tübingen in Germany and Rabab Khairat, who released their findings in the Journal of Applied Genetics. DNA was extracted from the heads of five Egyptian mummies that were housed at the institution. All the specimens were dated between 806 BC and 124 AD, a timeframe corresponding with the late Dynastic and Greek Ptolemaic Kingdom periods. The researchers observed that one of the mummified individuals likely belonged to the mtDNA haplogroup I2, a maternal clade that is believed to have originated in Western Asia.[17]

The sequencing in 2015 of the DNA of a 4,500-year-old skeleton from Mota Cave in the highlands of southwest Ethiopia, showed that Middle Eastern farmers migrated into Africa around three thousand years ago, bringing new crops to the continent such as wheat, barley and lentils. The scientists believe that up to 25% of the DNA of modern Africans can be traced back to this event

en.wikipedia.org...
Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, there is no place for racism in genetic studies...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join