It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who continue to believe nobody knows why the pyramids were built

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
what claims am I making, that you guys have skipped some very important protocols in yer scientific method? You go through the motions yet you never show the similarities/non-similarities between the two cuts. You claim "this is how they did it!" and then you never show the proof that it actually matches. It's simple and yer arguing over and over again that I haven't made any comparison but that ball is in YOUR court since you guys are the ones making the claim that you know how it was done. I'm simply pointing out yer flaws which are substantial.

a reply to: Marduk

edit on 16-12-2015 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

ATTENTION!

That is enough off topic posting.

Address the thread topic of the OP only.

Anymore posts that do not, are considered off topic and will be removed.

Continue to post like that, and post bans will be handed out.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
As with most constructions in the Ancient World the pyramids were built to support the Anointed One, the Mashiach, the Mahdi... The constructors knew that when the AO arrived it would be possible to see the pyramids from the air.

The three pyramids are anchor points for a series of equations found in Genesis plotted using polar coordinates. Four instances of the plot are required, two of which are the mirror image of the other two. The outer two pyramids are anchor points for one plot each, the centre pyramid anchors two.

As you can see, the curves on the plots align with the causeways, the other pyramids and the smaller pyramids.

The result is a visual representation of harmonics in action. Where the curves intersect distortions are formed. These would have been calculated with great accuracy and explain the relationship between the pyramid architecture and PI.

In white it is possible to see the Right Hand of God. Between the fingers in red are the letters JL or JU, the initials of the AO or the first two letters of his first name. Simple mathematical transformations produce his name which are repeated in many cultures. Here are few: Yeshua in Hebrew, Isa Ibn (=Yeshua) in Arabic, Muhammed in Arabic (the prophesied name of the Islamic Mahdi), Allah in Arabic...

In the Ancient World almost every culture on the planet was aware of when and who the AO would be and when he would make his appearance. They combined forces and traditions like lego bricks to emphasise the universality of the AO, which is why we have the odd combination of Jewish Torah and Egyptian Mythology working in harmony, or harmonics! Ah. the good old days... That became lost with Christianity... but all good things we lose track of turn up somewhere when the time is right.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Mongols yes...I think not, they were different people or a part of Tataria. But ok, whatever you say. You really think I do not know of them..oh boy talk about arrogance or I don't even know what that is...

you know what is funny.

You say you read credible sources. But what about the not so credible one? When something is presented to you from the opposing side you immediately try to dismiss the evidence or a thought by your own "credible" one. And not even considering other options. Lay lines are a perfect example of how your theory is BS. Who would build roads for 100KM or longer in the middle of no where. Why did you not explain this? You probably have no answer as we don't for certain. But the fact is that they are there and they were not used as roads because there is no buildings around...

On the other side you want me/us to read credible sources and learn from them. But you don't want anything new to learn and say stuff that makes no sense in some cases.

I know about the weight of stones. But I was pointing to this nonsense for some larger ones. No way that is possible with ropes. Ropes are not chains, they break under such weight.

---
sorry for the off topic, this is last post of such nature from me. But is it really of topic to debate ancient cultures in a thread about pyramids? It is not so off to me...
edit on 14502697901243December4312433115 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity

Mongols yes...I think not, they were different people or a part of Tataria. But ok, whatever you say. You really think I do not know of them..oh boy talk about arrogance or I don't even know what that is......

You were the one claiming they had been wiped from history, without any evidence for the claim,
Yet look, even wiki has a page on them
en.wikipedia.org...
Perhaps they were hiding lol

You say you read credible sources. But what about the not so credible one? When something is presented to you from the opposing side you immediately try to dismiss the evidence or a thought by your own "credible" one....

This is where we are different, I have read your sources, years ago, I've examined them and in most cases found them to be completely fabricated. You on the other hand aren't even aware of the basic facts and yet here you are claiming they're wrong. Like you have with all your preconceived ideas, you haven't checked a damn thing.

On the other side you want me/us to read credible sources and learn from them. But you don't want anything new to learn and say stuff that makes no sense in some cases.

I already know all this crap, I've been posting on forums like this for over a decade.
nine year old post on Nazca

I told you this already, your memory having issues now ?

I know about the weight of stones. But I was pointing to this nonsense for some larger ones. No way that is possible with ropes. Ropes are not chains, they break under such weight.

Yup, clueless about ropes too.

---

sorry for the off topic, this is last post of such nature from me. But is it really of topic to debate ancient cultures in a thread about pyramids? It is not so off to me...

yes, this is about the development of the true pyramid from the Mastaba, how on earth do you think, Nazca, or star forts, or statues are even remotely on topic,

Start your own thread, oh yes, that's right, you don't have the balls to have your rubbish subjected to examination do you

Sorry Mod, just saw your notice, please delete where applicable M
edit on 16-12-2015 by Marduk because: NOTE TO MOD

edit on 16-12-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

It's quite obvious now that you wish to skip over the facts. Everything is in the articles I presented however much you wish to overlook the facts. According to the Wiki article -the radiocarbon dating curve is still continually updated with the last update in 2013.

[ I'm glad you found the most recent data to support your assertions. Don't get me wrong, I still refer to Kramer when anything Sumerian comes up but then again, he is the definitive go to authority on the subject. Unlike Lee. What legitimate scientists working in their chosen fields make similar claims? Any non creationists on your reading list? ]

Thank you for the additional information..it is appreciated!

THE EARTH'S MAGNETIC FIELD
"A major force altering the formation rate of C14 is the earth's magnetic field.

So is it the magnetic field that affects carbon atoms or is it atmospheric pressure? Please pick one. And nobody claims that dating anything less than 150-200 years old is possible because of increased carbon after the industrial revolution as well as Nuclear testing of the last 75 years. Nor does anyone claim you're going to get an accurate reading on anything over 50KA. The limitations are well known as is the efficacy of the process. When you count tree rings to see how old a tree is and then use 14C to test it and get the same dates consistently... You don't have much of an

According to the article the atmospheric pressure is changed by Earth's magnetosphere..so yes it is both!

And I like the honesty of Lee, but of course - that is denial in the face of your presentation; read again what he says -

There are gross discrepancies, the chronology is uneven and relative,
and the accepted dates are actually selected dates"
(Robert E. Lee, "Radiocarbon, Ages in Error," Anthropological Journal of Canada, Vol. 19, No.3, 1981, pp. 9, 29).

..and for your own records, no I am not a creationist nor a religious profiteer. Again, I am a simple man looking for answers to questions history has not yet answered...or left an undecided answer.

No where did I state that Petrie quoted a mathematical assumption - that was my own answer from reading Flinder's works and also reading Egyptian history plus correlating my own mathematical finding at Giza that others have overlooked.

Oh, OK. Then you're totally wrong. Just like you are regarding the pyramid complex being aligned to cardinal points and being at the geodesic center of the Earth.

Northing wrong with what I said..and it was accurate. The Great Pyramid is off exact alignment by less than 3 minutes of arc..quite an achievement that wasn't surpassed until modern times. Go ahead and nit pick the 3 minutes of arc, but in reality - it is what I said and aligned to the cardinal points; only people with an agenda will misconstrue the statement.

The Ancient Egyptians managed to line up the sides of their pyramids to the points of the compass, with extraordinary accuracy. The most accurate is the Pyramid of Khufu, also called the Great Pyramid. The east and west sides miss true north by less than three minutes of arc (roughly one tenth the diameter of the full moon). With this kind of accuracy, it's no wonder they were one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It took over 4,000 years before the astronomer, Tycho Brahe, was able to take astronomical measurements to a greater accuracy.

So you accuse me of cherry picking and yet, you have seem to be the one with a cherry picking exercise.

Now if you would like to discuss Petrie's math regarding the pyramid and how this changes our preconceived notion -
I am ready to show you, Marduk and everyone else what is right before your eyes at Giza that the world has blatantly overlooked in there disguise of our actual history!

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
a reply to: AquarianTrumpet

The Great Pyramid doesn't align to the Cardinal points exactly but is off miniscule in comparison of it's size - however before the advent of GPS, the Great Pyramid was the closest cardinally aligned building than anything the world had yet to establish.

-You

You realize the tremendous flub that you've committed yourself to there, right?.

The Great Pyramid doesn't align to the Cardinal points exactly but is off miniscule in comparison of it's size - however before the advent of GPS,

-You

You've nit-picked yourself in to in inescapable hell-hole.

The thing is that you have found the one forum that will still accept you when you come clean.

Welcome to ATS.

Hahaha - too funny; G1 is of cardinal alignment which if you believe the Egyptians was done 4500 years ago by accident
and remained the worlds closest aligned building until recent modern age...so when you people suggest I am nit picking...
I myself will suggest the AE believers type have an agenda to fill so I dispute such a ridiculous claim as does anyone with an intelligent mind.

p.s. - I'm not new here...been here for many a year, just changed my site name recently.
edit on 16-12-2015 by AquarianTrumpet because: fun

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AquarianTrumpet there are many more calculations at Giza unexplainable for the era given including it's precise cardinal alignment these facts are often conveniently over looked by the Egyptologist's supporters
for they are simply without explanation.

It is

originally posted by: AquarianTrumpet
The Great Pyramid doesn't align to the Cardinal points exactly

It isn't

Hahaha - too funny; G1 is of cardinal alignment which if you believe the Egyptians was done 4500 years ago by accident
and remained the worlds closest aligned building until recent modern age.

It is

In fact, as you have already been told, it is aligned to the circumpolar stars which the Egyptians called the imperishable ones, but don't worry about updating your knowledge, that just wouldn't be pseudo history would it

so when you people suggest I am nit picking...
I myself will suggest the AE believers type have an agenda to fill so I dispute such a ridiculous claim as does anyone with an intelligent mind..

You have shown no evidence for that either...

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

originally posted by: AquarianTrumpet there are many more calculations at Giza unexplainable for the era given including it's precise cardinal alignment these facts are often conveniently over looked by the Egyptologist's supporters
for they are simply without explanation.

The Great Pyramid doesn't align to the Cardinal points exactly

See there are only two options to explain this
Option 1 - You didn't know it wasn't aligned to the Cardinal points
Option 2 - You did know it wasn't aligned to the Cardinal points, but pretended it was to set up a straw man argument, so that you could then claim that Egyptologists were stupid because they didn't know why

If its the former, well done, you learned something, but you have to admit, you don't know the first thing about Egyptology
But if its the latter, then its a bit obvious that you are deliberately lying to the people who read your posts.

So which is it ?

Just wow Marduk - you are a confident cherry picker!

Lets agree that G1 is as close to cardinal alignment the world has known until recent modern advancements..which G1 explicitly shows but you want to close your eyes to the truth because well simply, because the Egyptologists says it was all just an accident and you BELIEVE EVERYTHING you read coming from academics. Please explain why these all powerful Egyptians that didn't posses a deep mathematical knowledge could create such megalithic astounding geometric monuments when the silly bastards had to cut the toes off Tut's funeral casing to get him in his coffin..that's some great math prowess!

Now let's touch on Nazca once again
(yes Mods Nazca has everything to do with the OP's title -
they are in fact G1's blueprints)

It's clear now that you haven't watched the video because off your accusations, and because of what you have written recently about Nazca during this very thread...and if you knew Nazca as profoundly as you suggest then you would know there is no way to fudge the lines or cherry pick - I suggest you try Google Earth and search it yourself rather than look at pictures or watch a video that would never do Nazca justice!

Now guess what - Nazca shows the G1 in detail which of course can only mean one thing...Aliens did it or our history is wrong and much older than we know..and yes, that makes Radio carbon dating WRONG!!!

This picture shows how I snuck to Nazca under the cover of night and created a mountain in the shape of the Nile river.
While I was using my Ninja tactics, I extended megalithic lines to look like a pyramid while also drawing chevron markers as directional points showing where these lines start and end. Pretty cool how I drew that giant box EXACTLY where the star/air shaft is known to be upon G1

This is the Nazca Mandala on the Pampa range.
The Mandala shows Giza's 3 pyramid's at Earth's center..
but the video relates how the Mandala actually shows all 9 pyramids at Giza.

Of course you watched the video.. so you knew this right?

Again, when no one was looking..I used my trusty compact Swiss Army Knife
to carve and sculpt this hill to show how the blocks at G1 were stacked in a locking position.

Then I sauntered over with the same Swiss Army Knife
and drew the Five Kings Chamber Lintels

My weird humor allowed me to rename 'el Astranauto'
the 200 foot tall Nazca giant - Eric - after Von Danniken as a pun towards
his ridiculous idea of UFO landing strips which has been proven the lines could not support the weight of modern aircraft without suffering serious catastrophic damage.

Because your math is exemplary to mine as you have pointed out..
..should I rename Nazca's Monkey Marduk?

This is a 'How To' for smart people
or we can refer to it as 'Nazca for Dummies'

(what name would you choose Marduk?)

Just in case you 've never seen a blueprint before
and don't know how to recognize one..here's an example

This is a SMALL sample of what I will present on the thread tilted
The Nazca Lines DECODED as the Great Pyramid Blueprints
where I will explain the procedure in full detail with a host of diagrams and a link to two videos..
the one you posted and the new one that has just been created and right now in editing stages.

There is still time to edit in a picture of your Marduk meter at the end of my new video -
would you like that..? (so the viewers can rate what they just viewed)

No I didn't post a picture of the actual pyramid or a cutaway of it's interior..
for all your lore, you should remember.

Question...when I create this thread - would you kindly please post your Marduk meter.

No, I did not come to throw my hands up...I came to play the game!

Now I would post the little reddish purple icon you so affectionately use but I don't see it as evil, I see the color and the smile as someone sheepishly blushing because they've been caught doing something naughty...so I'll leave you 3 fun thumbs up ol' pal.
It has been fun - hasn't it???

To quote Mark Twain -
I never let my schooling interfere with my education

This is a quote from a friend and yes - it deeply pertains to this conversation -

What is a doctor? What is a lawyer? What is any "expert" or any person with a degree? Just someone who is good at memorizing things and answering questions on a test. Doesn't mean the info that they are memorizing and parroting back is factual, or based in reality. If a person has zero common sense and intuition, but has a degree, is that any better than a person who has a lifetime of experience in a certain area, but not the piece of paper? I get so tired of hearing people say that because someone has a degree in something, that somehow that person is better than someone without it.
Real world experience and proven results are my degrees ok?

P. Harris

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

and drew the Five Kings Chamber Lintels

what are the precise coordinates for these lintels of yours

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
All the pictures I linked to this thread used from Google Earth have the coordinates
in the bottom left corner where Google Earth locates them.
I have hid nothing!

Here is a close up pic of one of the said Lintels.

If you choose to investigate Nazca using Google Earth
pay strict attention to detail
for there are many tire tracks left from visitors but upon close inspection - they are distinguishable.

Happy hunting!

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AquarianTrumpet

I am impressed great going so far, greate tease. Please create your thread soon. I am very interested in your vids!

And I agree with all points of your posts. It was a perfect post for me haha

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Lets agree that G1 is as close to cardinal alignment the world has known until recent modern advancements..which G1 explicitly shows but you want to close your eyes to the truth because well simply, because the Egyptologists says it was all just an accident

Let me just step in here: Egyptologists KNOW it was deliberately aligned to the circumpolar stars (which would have been a cardinal point for them.) In fact, they know which star it was aligned to:

For a very long time they've known this:
Lyons, Henry. "Ancient surveying instruments." Geographical Journal (1927): 132-139. (talks about surveying Giza plateau, among others)

Crowfoot, J. W. "The Giza Necropolis." Antiquity 20.80 (1946): 186-190.

Pawley, G. Stuart, and N. Abrahamsen. "Do the pyramids show continental drift?." Science 179.4076 (1973): 892-893.

Portney, Joseph N. "Ancient Astronomical Observations." IEEE... Position Location and Navigation Symposium (PLANS) Record. IEEE, 1976.

(etc, etc, etc.)

Just because you've been told Egyptologists don't acknowledge this or didn't know about this until recently does NOT make that factoid true.

You can check for yourself. Meanwhile, here's a handful of papers if you'd like to look at them.

Nell, Erin, and Clive Ruggles. "The orientations of the Giza pyramids and associated structures." Journal for the History of Astronomy 45.3 (2014): 304-360.

Sage, Leslie J. "Second Light: Of Pale Kings and Pyramids." Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada 94 (2000): 235.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

So Robert Bauval was on point??

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

The claim had been made decades earlier, he just repeated it,

originally posted by:E.C. Krupp
"The Pyramid Texts describe the ascent of the departed king to the sky. He joins Orion (Osiris), and Sirius is his guide. They continue together as participants in the cosmic cycle. A similar wish is expressed in other texts. The spirits of the dead hoped to join the never-setting, never-dying, circumpolar stars. These two possible transfigurations, in which the dead pharaoh joins Osiris or the Circumpolar stars, may explain the orientation of the so-called 'air shafts' from the King's Chamber in the Great Pyramid. They may be ramps by which the dead king makes his way to heaven."

originally posted by: Sir I.E.S. Edwards
"The Pyramid Texts frequently allude to the king's association in his afterlife with the stars and, in particular, with the circumpolar stars and with Orion and Sothis (Sirius)... Once every 24 hours the three stars in Orion's belt passed at culmination over the shaft. We learn from the Pyramid Texts that Orion and Sirius occupied almost as important positions in the king's plans for his after-life as the circumpolar stars...The Great Pyramid was unique in making provision for the king to associate himself with both the circumpolar stars and the constellation of Orion and Sirius."

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Hi Spider - please review this finding to Bauval's claim (seems he was right)

www.scirp.org...

@UnInfinity - thank you for your interest.
As stated earlier I will present the NazCAD thread before January 01st.

I came to ATS for the best of the debunkers

for in my opinion..ATS has some of the best across the webs! and I like that
in a challenge.

@Marduk - I made a mistake earlier stating G - Earth's coordinates are located in the bottom left corner;
it's actually in the bottom right corner.

Here's the Key to discover Nazca..they are diagrams..how do you distinguish the different diagrams?
Actually fairly simple - there are different sizes and thicknesses of the lines. These differences make up the separated diagrams, and by color coordinating each different diagram according to thicknesses of lines - a diagram appears.

My mind works without the color to see the diagrams so I used color so others can see what is right there drawn at Nazca.
Free Google Earth was used as was the free G-Earth tools to show that anyone can do this if they take the time.
It helps to use the 'time change' tool G Earth supplies so can change back in time to escape cloud cover and get a clearer view to some of the diagrams you are working on.

@Byrd - thank you very much..I have read the papers before
but I will view them again in case I have missed something (as I occasionally do
)
As mentioned before, I am familiar to ATS and have followed your work..excellent character you have. Thank you

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Let us now return to the OP's title -

As this thread has shown..and with the advent of locating the Great Pyramid's Blueprints, is it safe to acknowledge not one person so far on this thread has been right as the WHY the Great Pyramid was initially built?

Interestingly, before I released the video of Nazca transformed showing what it is...I also created a video before that and released it almost a year ago detailing what exactly the Great Pyramid in a visual representation.

So let's expose this too shall we..and maybe it will save me time creating a thread regarding this very thread title -
youtu.be...

This video shows G1 in a mathematical geometric representation to our solar system explaining the Queen's Chamber and it's Five Step Niche. It also explains the design feature of the mysterious Grand Gallery..the why behind the King's Chamber and it's miss proclaimed sarcophagus. The video further explains why the shafts lead out from the King and Queens Chamber as Celestial Causeway distances to their perspective planets.

Yes..it is time for the truth to the history of humanity, and the correct one!
(no Aliens or Egyptologists will be physically harmed in the disclosing of this information)

Great Pyramid DECODED as Replicated Solar System

One of humanities greatest academic enigma's stands today as our world's last of the ancient seven wonders, regarded also as one of todays new seven wonders, a wonder that in our past until today, and for the past 4,500 years has been a direct challenge to uncover it's persistent mystery.

Said to be created by a dynastic Pharaoh who's specific intent was to be a funerary chamber, a term used by Egyptologists but known to us as a funeral crypt, located near Cairo Egypt, is the Great Pyramid of Giza. A funerary chamber built to house a Ruler so that he may reconnect his God status by escaping through the archaic name of Star-Shafts leading him into his rightful place among the Heavens.

Many have believed this inaccurate distressed history as fact due to the upper area of the Great pyramid known as the King's Chamber. This belief is held due to a rectangular hollowed box labeled the Pharaoh's 'sarcophagus'..or known in latter day terms, as a coffin. This history is steeped in Egyptian mythology leading academics to follow as truth..but it is a truth that has become a Mystery in History.

Never has anything been aquired from the Great Pyramid to link direct correlation to the ancient Egyptian myth of a Pharaoh's Funerary chamber. This myth simply ignores the other chambers and passageways including what some refer to as arcitechtures finest achievement, an achievement known as the Grand Gallery..a mathematically precise message from our past.

At the time of the Great Pryamids build, the Egyptian society at this time were as we know astute in their historic record keeping proven through todays academics, and yet, there are no pertinent records regarding the Great Pyramid. There is no scale model showing an architecht's arraigned intent for this monolithic achievement, as of today* no actual blueprints have been revealed to such a detailed complex structure. The pyramid itself is void of inscription such as other ancient monuments strewn across Egypt asking an educated mind to delve deep into this taboo mystery.

Many throughout the passages of time have stood in wondrous amazement seeking the hidden Key to unlocking the mystery of this timeless riddle from clergy to professors, to philosophers, laymen and history's war heroes - for it was Napoleon Bonoparte that quoted - "History is a set of lies agreed upon." The inquisitive question would be to ask; did Napoleon remark that statement after his visit and study of the Great Pyramid?

Upon entering the Pyramid, you are greeted by one passageway diverging in two different directions. One leads you down in to the basement area referred to as 'the Subterrannean Chamber'. The other passageway leads upwards to three extensive areas. First noticable is the aptly named Grand Gallery. Before entering the Grand Gallery, you are given the choice to continue or investigate the passageway to the Grand Gallery's immediate left, leading to the Queen's Chamber.

The Queen’s Chamber resembles a house, with a floor, four walls and a peaked roof. Two square holed areas situated at each Northern and Southern side's of the Queen's Chamber are easily visually acknowledged, which are situated in the center of each wall. The Western wall houses a 'five-step' Niche. A peculiar alcove with a rectangular tunnel exiting from it leading to no where, a mysterious dead end. The floor directly in front of the Niche is intentional stepping down to a recessed area, a area filled with dirt, which incidently is the only area in the Pyramid that isn't stone questioning as to why?

Upon returning to the Grand Gallery, an impressive feat of arcitechture is recognised. The Grand Gallery leads to the King's Chamber and is inclined at forty-five degrees. The Gallery is 'corbelled' (stepped) in the fashion of a zuggurrat pyramid. Each wall is made up of eight megalithic stones where as the ceiling is a conglomerate of smaller stones sectioning the ceiling into many pieces. Along the floor area to each side of the Grand Gallery are 'notches' cut into the stone work in exact replication equally spaced. The Grand Gallery has the destinction of being labeled as the finest example of complicated architecture unsurpassed in the world of antiquity.

Traveling upwards through the Grand Gallery leads to it's end and a square passageway known as the Anti-Chamber that enters the enigmatic King's Chamber. Immediately upon entering, a rectangular hollowed out box is noticed. This box is known as the King's 'Sarchofagus', or in modern terminology, we refer to as a 'coffin'. The sarchofagus is without a lid showing it's exquisite perfection inside and out. As with the Queen' Chamber, the King's Chamber resumes the same 'house' style layout also housing two eight inch squared passageways located in the same area's as the Queen's Chamber, which are to the center of each Northern and Southern wall sometimes referred to as air-shafts.

The King's Chamber two star/air passageways lead directly out of the pyramid's top section whereas the Queen's Chamber passageways perform a blocked off stop area somewhere inside the pyramid. It should be recognised that all four passageways lead out of their perspective areas at a straight-line exit before inclining to their perspective destinations.

The great pyramid of Giza is known throughout history as the Egyptian Pharaoh Khufu/Cheop's
funerary temple, although history has contested no Pharaoh has ever been located within the pyramid and in fact, nothing has ever been verified as proof to this claim. Other than a few red orcher painted cartouche's located above the King's Chamber in the area known as the 'Five King's Chamber Lintels' (which make up the 'suspended' roof structure) nothing has been found. No inscriptions integrated into the stonework as seen with other Egyptian monuments has ever been located. No items as accustomed to a Pharaoh's burial has been found connecting and establishing this claim as truth. The Pyramid is essentially void of all description.

continued..

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
In a place where time stands still, the interior to this great geodesical design..that is where the quest of understanding and enlightenment truly begins.

To answer this riddle found awakened in the sands of time, this expose will show ancient mythology coupled with technological fact, geometric and mathematics showing astrological mechanics to witness beyond hypothesis the truth to this most of the archaic riddles.. a riddle now awakened..

Welcome to what we refer to as - “the world you thought you knew.”

What if you told you we've been down this road before?

Examining a cut-away view of the great pyramid of Giza and
familiarizing it's lay out, always curious like so many before as to
why it was that two of the so called 'star shafts' were plugged leading out from the Queen's Chamber without leading to the Pyramid's exterior, as verified by the King's Chamber's 'star shafts' which they apparently do.

From what we see before us, and if a hunch was right, then whomever built the great pyramid of Giza did so with a computer program.

If this is true then there is no doubt that an extremely intelligent species
used advanced computer technology to design and not only build the Giza complex but
to encode a message..

Here's what has been discovered;

Amongst the Pyramid's geodesic triangular design, the inside contains many rectangle's and square's of different sizes and lengths. It also holds the secret of hidden circles which when found completes the basic forms to geometry including maths in the form of Imperial and Metric showing a exact replica to our solar system.

To find the mathematical answer to the King's Chamber' it is understood by it's unique to the Pyramid's sarcophagus. Not unique as a sarcophagus as they are readily found in Egypt and other pyramids of this planet. Unique to the Great Pyramid as it is the only piece to the structure that is not integrated into the build process showing it's secret math indicating it was 'added'.

To find the circumference of our Sun-star, the math process is to use the King's Chamber's overall 'area' adding the 'volume' of the empty sarcophagus thereby 'multiplying' by the raised upper roof King's Chamber's massive 50 ton Lintels by a factor of 'Five Radian'. (one Radian is the equivalent to double Pi mathematics)

Interestingly the King's Chamber is made of Red Granite stones with a granular molecular structure such as Quartz, Feldspar and Mica.

The sarcophagus coffin known also as the 'coffer' is made up of a brown chocolate Granite hewn in exact precision from one solid block. It's precision upon inspection is that of perfection and said to be a Marble of black, white and red spots and has been referred to as Black Marble. As many before have attested, when the coffer is 'struck', it emits a harmonic frequency reminiscent of a bell.

continued..

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join