It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yay! My microphone is finally on! Hello fellow ATS'ers :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hello y'all... Treetop Control here! I finally decided to make my relationship with you all official, I took the plunge, and registered! This is without a doubt my favorite website of all that I frerquent, and I have been enjoying your interesting conversations for over a year. I love the diversity of topics and opinions. I hope that by participating in the conversations I can enrich my experience on the site even more, and who knows, perhaps even enrich yours as well
Thank you all for this opportunity to participate!

A little bit about me in the form of a quick introduction. My interest in the world is based primarily in science. I am very fortunate to be employed in a field that I love, as a project manager for a global engineering firm. I flew helicopters as a pilot for 6 years, and thrive on the aviation topics. I was the lead designer and project manager for a (piston-engine) VTOL tilt rotor aircraft that was designed entirely by a team that was organized on the internet (we all had real jobs and organized the group for fun). I have a deep interest in anti-gravitics and alternative propulsion, and space exploration. I love physics, the sciences, video games, history, politics, music, and literature. I love to think about "what's out there" in our marvelous, infinite universe. I hope UFO's are real because I would love to ride in one someday. I don't think I could have created a site myself that could have been more perfect for me. I look forward to meeting you all!

Treetop Control

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TreetopControl

Welcome!

As a helicopter pilot I bet you would have a lot to add to this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy your stay, glad to have a person with your credentials and interests here.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Welcome TreetopControl

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Hello and welcome!
I´m looking forward to read more from you, enjoy your stay.

Much love!

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Welcome! Maybe you could tell me something about this?

new topics

top topics

join