It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Carson…As bad as Sarah Palin!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Lipton

Yeah…it counts towards him being a good butcher not necessarily a good president.

For saving the lives of children God bless him sincerely.

But if he wants to be president he should go off and closely study the issues and get a more in-depth philosophy other than the standard simple minded conservative one he has acquired.

Get some moral and political seasoning

That's good advice to all these egomaniacs running for president

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: reldra

Would you vote for him if he said smart things?

It doesn't matter what he says because they are slaves to partisan politics. All that matters is if they have an 'R' or 'D' next to their name. Otherwise idiots like Sanders wouldn't get their support.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

It's funny. Many here are saying that Hillary has a lock because of the electoral college. But bring up Carson and they start to panic.

My answer to them would be, "What difference does it make?"

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

That's good advice to all these egomaniacs running for president

Going to email that advice to Shillery?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: reldra

Would you vote for him if he said smart things?

It doesn't matter what he says because they are slaves to partisan politics. All that matters is if they have an 'R' or 'D' next to their name. Otherwise idiots like Sanders wouldn't get their support.

Or... maybe they are marked with an "R" or a "D" because their positions on the issues more or less reflect that affiliation?

Take Dr. Paul for example. Plenty of registered democrats I know (my own liberal butt included) would have considered voting for him had the GOP been smart enough to nominate him. He had an "R" by his name. This is because he was a republican doctor who said smart things and didn't pander to low hanging fruit.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This thought is a bit off the topic of Carson...

There nothing intrinsically wrong with following issues or being a left or right guy but it seems to me the country needs to try to sincerely come together and attempt to compromise

Both sides can’t always get what they want

This Yin Yang of conservative policies, then liberal policies has polarized the country so much that there is little room for compromise

Why couldn’t we get a bipartisan health care law rather than this divisive Obama Care?

I don’t know maybe that couldn’t have been done.

Or maybe it could have if politicians sincerely cared for the American people not their careers or their political party

It’s NOT easy of course

But the interesting thing is that Obama care was originally A GOP PLAN

We desperately need a real leader

Obama didn’t work out.

He always took the easy way out

I don’t see Carson as any different

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Why couldn’t we get a bipartisan health care law rather than this divisive Obama Care?

That's easy...because Republicans didn't want new healthcare laws and crafting any bill would have been a win for Dems. It's just like gun control. Republicans don't want any gun control, so there will be no bi-partisan support. At least this way Democrats can own these bills and either reap the benefits or pay the piper for unpopular legislation. Unfortunately they came up with the mess that is Obamacare and now they own it to their detriment.

Had Obamacare actually worked we could be looking at a totally different outcome. Sadly, Dems allowed the health insurance companies to guide their legislation and the people lost.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

We desperately need a real leader 

Looks like you are out of luck for 2016.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Carson's strategy of trying to give himself "street Cred" with the stories of his youth and the rap I saw released on CNN is going to blow up in his face. He is going to get labeled with questions on how truthful he is and whether he is a fraud instead of just an outsider. IMO very poor decisions by his campaign manager. He also needs to distance himself from the religious rhetoric if he wants to bring in the moderate vote.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Cypress

I just read that, apparently everyone that's been interviewed that knew him during his "demon days" of youth remembers things vastly different. Nothing he described (his violent behavior) was remembered by anyone. People who knew him claim he was a shy, quiet kid...and the kind of behavior he claims to have exhibited would have been the talk of the school/town.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
I actually thought Trump was more like Palin, as neither can name important world figures. But Carson is like her too.

Can Hillary name an important accomplishment she has made during any time in her political career? Has anything she done ever been considered boarder line Criminal ?

I'm all for taking Religion out of politics it just divides people. And I'm not saying I agree with his points.. But if the choice is going to be the lesser of two "Evils" I'll take the guy who believes in God any day.

I'm not saying I want Ben but Ben Vs Hillary.. Ben any day. I'll take almost anyone but Hillary or Jeb.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

That's easy...because Republicans didn't want new healthcare laws and crafting any bill would have been a win for Dems. It's just like gun control. Republicans don't want any gun control, so there will be no bi-partisan support. At least this way Democrats can own these bills and either reap the benefits or pay the piper for unpopular legislation. Unfortunately they came up with the mess that is Obamacare and now they own it to their detriment.

Had Obamacare actually worked we could be looking at a totally different outcome. Sadly, Dems allowed the health insurance companies to guide their legislation and the people lost.

Well that’s why I said politicians need to want to help the people not their political dogma or their party or themselves.

They become attached to a litany of dogma and no longer have independent thought processes regarding individual issues.

Why can't a republican be for national health insurance or a democrat against abortion?

I’m a progressive generally but not all the way down the party line: I’m against illegal immigration and for the death penalty (in theory at least)

But you’re right we're too far gone into the hole of politics and greed

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I love watching the Left get unhinged over Ben Carson...

Be Careful, your fear is showing.

edit on 11/6/2015 by PsychoEmperor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: Cypress

I just read that, apparently everyone that's been interviewed that knew him during his "demon days" of youth remembers things vastly different. Nothing he described (his violent behavior) was remembered by anyone. People who knew him claim he was a shy, quiet kid...and the kind of behavior he claims to have exhibited would have been the talk of the school/town.

I think the problem is Carson is so devoid of anything special but of course his ability as a doctor…fine that should be enough.

But he lacks any independent thought or original ideas that would distinguish him over any other conservative hack.

So he has to concoct this fake street cred distortion....And all these odd theories about things like the pyramids...

Actually he saying that he was a mentally deranged kid

Not even a street guy and that is a problem!

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer
I will be voting for Ben Carson if he gets the nomination. Does that make you angry?

Not at all, people should vote for who they believe in, even when they're wrong. That's the whole point.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
No one has ever been, or will be ever again, as bad as Sarah Palin.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

I don't think the left has much to fear from Dr. Ben as his campaign just imploded. He's toast!

He will drop out before Christmas.

www.politico.com...
edit on 6-11-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Honestly though? This is the same party that currently has Donald Trump as number one. Apparently if we are to even begin to understand this entire fiasco, we must first relinquish our ties with rationality, and divorce ourselves from what we previously valued as reality.
edit on 11/6/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

I don't think the left has much to fear from Dr. Ben as his campaign just imploded. He's toast!

He will drop out before Christmas.

www.politico.com...

As i said in the other post about this Faux outrage. He never said he attended west point, and he actually DID meet with the military. the only "Lie" i.e Exaggeration is that he received a scholarship. No one cares about this except people who didn't support him anyway.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

No he outright lied. And he admitted it....

www.nydailynews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join