It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Video: Cop Executes Man as He is Lying Face Down and Complying

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Murder is legal in this country if you are a cop. Fact.

For this reason, psychopaths by the thousands apply to be police.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: laminatedsoul

According to some people who live in the same town, she is known for being an abusive officer, throwing her weight around and basically considering everyone is up to something.

From watching that vid i am not surprised....

Now she's had her initiation into the gang, killing someone without provocation, so she's likely to be awarded at some point for her exemplary work.

No need to take it too far,blanket statements about the police as a hole is pointless and counter intuitive,there is maybe 1% of some 13 million cops that are rogue,that leaves a lot of cops that are there for the right reasons......in saying that there needs to be a way to weed these scumbags out of the force before people start to retaliate,because if and when that happens it will be anarchy and that will suck for all involved

There clearly needs to be more training and psychological exams before people are allowed to join law enforcement as there is clearly something broken in that process
edit on 6-11-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

He should have shut up and listened

You mean like the part where the officer was screaming at him to get on the ground, while he was laying on the ground on his stomach? How do you get on the ground if you're already laying on it?
She was screaming those things to cover her own ass, hoping it would seem to anyone listening that she was facing off with a dangerous adversary, not a guy laying face down on the ground with his hands in front of him while she decided whether or not she could get away with murdering him.
edit on 11/6/2015 by trollz because: (no reason given)

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: Willtell
"Hysterics" has a misogynistic meaning... not to be too PC or anything, but male cops freak out and murder in cold blood, too.
just a friendly public service reminder...

You're the only person I see making a direct link between the word "hysterics" and women. It's a real word and it has a real meaning, which was appropriately used in the post. We all know both men and women can "freak out". Take your misogyny accusations elsewhere please, they don't belong in this thread.
edit on 11/6/2015 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I was only pointing out that the word had baggage, not that Will was a misogynist.

I should've been more clear, and apologize if I wasn't.

"Hysteria" has a bad relationship to "hysterectomy"...which was considered the "cure" for hysteria ...from when they tore (or carefully cut, if one prefers) the ovaries outta women who were to ...er, "uppity" (read spirited, free thinking or acted like they liked sex) in the 1800s to almost mid 1900's... they'd cart em off to the sanitarium with a label of "hysterical" and then gut them and neuter them ... and some women and men are thus touchy about that particular word and many don't know it's etymology... that's all.

edit on 11/6/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/6/2015 by Baddogma because: trying to explain the unexplainable to folks looking for the worst

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Just cops using authority in the wrong way and another death of an innocent man.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I am honestly just so depressed. We keep seeing this stuff all the time and it just keeps getting worse and less is being said about it.

Everyone is getting so desensitized to it and if you bring it up you are considered a loon and shunned.

I am so tired of seeing this nonsense while feeling like I have to not talk about it.

I am so afraid of this country that I am raising my kids in and truly fear how bad it will get for them later.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Sound to me like she's wearing a polystyrene filled balaclava. He hona oouun ow...wtf.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Do exactly as your told or in this case he was already laying on his stomach with his hands out front and being hysterically yelled at to lay down with your hands out front??? and can still get you shot as this guy did as well...

Told to get up, he starts to stand and is shot multiple times.

(Posted by randyvs, on another thread)

I have no idea if this cop was done for murder.

Its sickening.

What happened to cuffing hands behind their backs to the guys you may suspect as carrying? Is this new training?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
The thread title states "SHOCK VIDEO" but sadly this is not shocking any more.
This kind of brutality, murder and terrible policing is now so frequent and commonplace that although this is tragic, extremely sad and disgraceful, it's not shocking - it's expected.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: capragenus

You've been watching too many movies. A bullet makes a hole the size of a pencil going in, all the damage is on the inside. You're not going to see gaping wounds like a Hollyweird shootout.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

,there is maybe 1% of some 13 million cops that are rogue,that leaves a lot of cops that are there for the right reasons......in saying that there needs to be a way to weed these scumbags out of the force

How about the "good ones" stop covering for them? Stop falsifying reports and eye witness accounts, lying under oath..... That'd be a really good start. How about we start treating murderers like murderers, instead of finding excuses for them? A private citizen, in place of the officer in that video, would be in prison by now.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I don't think he was as compliant as people are making him out to be. There's at least three separate times he looks to be trying to reach into either his coat or his pants.

That being said, I don't think it was a reasonable, justified shooting. Sure, he's not fully compliant (my opinion, all it is folks), but he's on the ground and he's still hooked up to the Taser. You know help is coming quick because of how loud the sirens are. Not hard to cover him till another officer or two gets there. If necessary, keep lighting up him up and cover with your firearm.

I would like to know how/why the jury arrived at their decision. Did the DA really try to secure a conviction on either murder or a lesser included offense (if possible in PA, I don't know)? Or did he lob a softball up and then put it on the jury?

My two cents.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

originally posted by: onthedownlow
a reply to: Sremmos80

I guess you missed it, the 3-4 times he tries to reach his hand inside his jacket.

I did miss that.. if he was reaching, what exactly was he reaching for since he had no gun?

I don't know, but he gets up on his elbow and attempts to reach his hand in his jacket again, even while he is being tazed. We are privy to information that the officer want privy to, and we don't even know how the situation escalated to the point he was tazed. She was in obvious distress, it would be good to know what lead up to the tazer.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

This video is pretty disturbing and not the best way to start off my day.

It really makes me fear that one day one of my relatives who are not always the most cooperative with police/ems will end up like this. It all happens so incredibly fast and then next thing you know they are gone forever.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
LOL at the badge bunnies.

When they can't justify the shooting, they say it didn't happen.

I guess they don't have eyes or ears.

Or could they purposely be acting obtuse

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: frostie

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: frostie

I agree with you, if a cop tells you to show your hands, you better do it.

It's just a shame that when I was growing up cops were heroes, and now, when you encounter one in the wild, you have to use the same caution that you would with a coiled rattlesnake.

Wow, good comparison.

It's ashame, but every time I see a cop, I ask if they are going to kill me.

Thank the media.

They took police officers from being wise, respected heroes, like Andy Griffin to being ignorant, blood thirsty, death cults were the majority are just looking for the opportunity to but another notch in their belt, while the decent ones are just trying to get through another shift, and make it home alive and in one piece.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I don't know which video you saw but the one I watched he was clearly complying.

Let's pretend he wasn't complying, he was not a threat in that position and the officer was in no danger whatsoever so even if he wasn't complying there is absolutely no excuse for this shooting.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Of course they're good cops, but

I hope you're not ignoring the epidemic of police brutality in this Country.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
That's sad man,but I'm not surprised that another killer Cop gets away with murder..That Woman is a straight up Murderer/Coward to shoot a defenseless man in the back lying face down.If there is such thing as karma I hope it comes back to Her in spades...

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

I saw the video in the OP, how bout you?

I also said it was my opinion that he wasn't. You saying "yes he was" isn't going to do much to change my opinion on it.

I also said the shooting wasn't justified, in my opinion. No need to rant on like I said it was righteous.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join