It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Video: Cop Executes Man as He is Lying Face Down and Complying

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Executions happen to often for them to go viral anymore.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: frostie

That's a sad commentary

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

I think he got what he had coming. The officer definitely perceived him to be a threat... He should have shut up and listened

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

Hope you are joking....

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I guess you missed it, the 3-4 times he tries to reach his hand inside his jacket.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

I think he got what he had coming. The officer definitely perceived him to be a threat... He should have shut up and listened

The guy was prostrate. He was tasered and shouted down into the snow like a dog.

Face-down and frightened and seemed to try to impress on the woman that he was complying.

She was the one out of control and it was her violent wildness that made him respond the way he did

He was feeding off her hysterics

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Kind of difficult to comply with anything when he was being steadily tazed throughout 90% of the encounter.
Even both shots were fired while the tazer was going.

I want to say wtf is wrong with these cops, but it's not even just the cops anymore, it's the entire legal system.
When there is little to no punishment for many of these cases, something is wrong.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

"Hysterics" has a misogynistic meaning... not to be too PC or anything, but male cops freak out and murder in cold blood, too.

just a friendly public service reminder...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: frostie

Now, if the perp was an African American "teen" angel, who'd just robbed a store.......this video would be viral. Or more specifically, if there wasn't a video, just some witness testimony "hands up don't shoot" the Feds would be investigating it.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

He escalated the situation, and his actions made the officer fear for her life. It ended badly for him. Just calling a spade a spade.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

ISis RA ELohim full spectrum dominance training and green light by the Criminal Just Us $Y$stem.
It will last for a little longer then folks will begin to engage as if we are being invaded.

Obedience through fear of harm or death generally backfires one way or the other.

I'd prob suggest not swingin the red white and blue dick at China and Russia as well---ELohim technology gets nations cocky for some reason.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I would have called that hysterics too

Hysterics has no particular gender

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

90% percent? We just witness the tail end of the encounter. Every time she lets off, he tries to put his hand inside his jacket

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

Your're right, BUT,

Shouldnt old senior white men be bringing ALMOST the same attention as black teens now a days...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Sremmos80

I guess you missed it, the 3-4 times he tries to reach his hand inside his jacket.

I did miss that.. if he was reaching, what exactly was he reaching for since he had no gun?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Actually it does, as in Hysterectomy.

This was one of the little sideshows that made the O.J. Simpson trial a joke, if you remember Johnny Cochran called Marcia Clark hysterical and Judge Ito stepped in.

On topic, if any civilian maced or tased a fleeing person then shot them twice IN THE BACK they would never see the light of day again.

Haven't seen this story posted anywhere but here.

#whitelivesdontmatter
edit on 5-11-2015 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: frostie
a reply to: hammanderr

Your're right, BUT,

Shouldnt old senior white men be bringing ALMOST the same attention as black teens now a days...

Exactly they should receive attention also, but many say they should not-such as "They were obviously drunk, or high on drugs, most certainly deserved it." Something is stick when acting out(likely out of mental illness that needs to be dealt with appropriately) is a death sentence so much that 'suicide by cop' is not so rare these days.
edit on 6-11-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Gun or not. It doesnt matter.

If you reach inside your pocket/jacket. Police will shoot you.

If im facing an officer and they tell me to show hands and I reach inside my jacket/pocket. Guess what happens. BOOM.

not defending the officer in this situation, but more in general.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Hideous! So this is what law enforcement in U.S has become? Shame on them. The U.S by and large is #ed! R.I.P freedom.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

edit on 6-11-2015 by Liquesence because: nvrmnd

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join