It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

help with uploading photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
[can someone tell me how to upload an image here? Thank You so very Much.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Do you mean a small one to use as an avatar, or a larger one to use in a post?

RR

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
EDIT: Found Easier Way

Click the yellow "Member Center" tab at the top of the page to get to the upload feature.

(I just found that tab after being here darn near a year)

[edit on 4-1-2005 by RR]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
To put one in a post go to imageshack.com... then go to browse select your picture and double click it then press Host it!
then get the direct link to your image, copy it then in the post you want to put the picture in click the computer screen and the paint holder and paste the link in and press ok and thats it hope this helps. And im scratching my head to why this is in this topic...

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
and I have no idea what to do to put the image in..it is a smal image, and one is medium......I am so sorry for nt learning this beforehand.

JAK

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Hey Hisprophet, if the images you are uploading are your your sig/avatar then you could do no better than taking a look at this thread prepared by kinglizard, this makes use of your personal ATS upload space.

If you don't fancy that for any reason, you could make use of ImageShack. Upon opening the page you will see a 'Browse' tab. Click and locate your image, and then when the right image is selected click 'Host it!' and make a note of relevant the url's given.

Hope that helps.

Jack

top topics

join