It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Labrador Puppy Swimming in the Middle of the Sea Rescued

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This video made my cry a bit. Must be a careless human behind this story. Thank God, this time we have a happy end.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
Middle of the Sea? I see land about 300 yards away.

Glad they got him anyway. Was probably their dog and someone made up a story.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Middle of the Sea? I see land about 300 yards away.

Glad they got him anyway. Was probably their dog and someone made up a story.

And I thought I was cynical!

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This could easily be just an accident. When the puppy is in the water his head is so low that the waves would prevent him from seeing the land, the poor guy wouldn't know which way to swim!

Glad he's been rescued

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Way more than 300 yards, but I think the coast you see is Naples. I speak Italian and by the way they talk I don't think it's fake at all.

edit on 5-11-2015 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Yes, it was an accident (but still believe the owner was careless). Translated source :

Members of a yacht club in Naples, Italy, collected a Labrador that had accidentally fallen into the sea. The thrilling rescue video was presented through YouTube.

The animal, which was named Noodle, fell overboard from a ferry back to the island of Ischia on 24 October.

Members of the sailing club RYCC Savoia saw the dog and approached in a boat to help him, as seen on YouTube. The animal was swimming desperately.

"Bravo, Bravissimo" said one of the protagonists after loading the farmer and place it on the boat. Noodle was treated and then reunited with their owners.ex]

elcomercio.pe... itulo_5
edit on 5-11-2015 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Awww...so glad the little fella made it!

Thank you for sharing!

Even 300 yards (if it was)...can a pup swim THAT FAR!????

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Happy ending for Mr Puppy, thats all that matters

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Happy ending for Mr Puppy, thats all that matters
a reply to: VoidHawk

Agreed!

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

So the dog fell off a ferry and the ferry didn't stop to rescue the poor thing? If that was my dog, I would have jumped in after it! I'm glad the story had a happy ending, but the captain of the ferry sounds like he has no heart.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Yeah if my dog mistakenly got off of a ferry and landed itself in the ocean, IDC how embarrassed I would be about somehow allowing the dog the chance to do what it did.... That ferry would be stopping by any means necessary or I would be swimming/drowning with that dog. That's family. You don't leave family behind.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
I speak Italian and by the way they talk I don't think it's fake at all.

Same. It seemed legitimate to me.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This reminds me of an episode I once observed in a French harbour (extract from my teenage diary);

Today we renegotiated Quimper and went to Douarnenez harbour. There were several anglers along the wall. One reeled in his hook three times and found nothing. Another caught a small fish and threw it back in, bouncing it off the wall. Nearby a man was standing at the bottom of a ladder, with others on top, whistling, trying to attract a dog in the water, which was clinging to the side and whimpering. Eventually they succeeded and it swam over to the man who pulled it up the wall.

top topics

join