It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crimes of Sexual Predator Bill Clinton and his Treasonous Wife Hilary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The Clintons have become household names ever since Bill Clintons presidency. However, most people do not know the true nature of the Clintons. While most of the people on this forum will have heard many of these crimes and scandals, I believe many people may not have heard about some of these crimes.

"With such tremendous amounts of criminal activity the Clintons have been involved in, it can be difficult to know where to begin. Lets start with the multiple women that have accused former President Bill Clinton of sexually assaulting them such as Paula Jones. On March 11, 1998, Paula Jones gave her declaration accusing Bill Clinton of sexually assaulting her in a hotel room in Little Rock Arkansas. Clinton allegedly pulled Jones close to him and began to make an array of lascivious comments before placing his hand on Paula’s leg and “sliding his hand toward my pelvic area.” Jones refused Clinton’s advances, but this did not stop Bill. Paula Jones’ statement goes on to say, “I tried to distract Mr. Clinton by asking him about his wife and her activities, and I sat down at the end of the sofa nearest the door. Mr. Clinton then walked over to the sofa, lowered his trousers and underwear, exposed his penis (which was erect) and told me to “kiss it.” Paula Jones then began to exit the room before Bill “detained her momentarily” to tell her, “You are smart. Let’s keep this between ourselves.”
This is not the only women who has come forth to expose the sexual predator that hides behind Bill’s false facade as a noble and good-intentioned politician. Kathleen Willey has also accused Clinton of attempting to force himself on her in the Oval Office in an interview with 60 minutes and Juanita Broaddrick who claimed that she was brutally raped by Clinton. Broaddrick claims that Clinton forced himself on her at the Camelot Hotel in Little Rock where she had reserved a room while attending a conference. Broaddrick refused Clinton’s advances, but Bill leaned in for a kiss and as Broaddrick told Dateline’s Lisa Meyers, ““He starts to, um, bite on my top lip and I tried to pull away from him. … And then he forces me down on the bed.” Broaddrick goes on to say, ““He was such a different person at that moment, he was just a vicious awful person.”

this is the aqrticle I quoted and if you want to see sources for this information this article links to it: www.againstallaggression.com...

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Sat Nov 7 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX tags added, trimmed long quote

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ancap4liberty

Yup, Bill & Hill are a couple of real gems.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I lived this entire story in real time as it unfolded. I had no choice then...I do now. Star to you for effort, but I really have no stomach for rehashing this ugly, embarrassing point in our history.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I think you've confused Bill Clinton with Bill Cosby. Sexual predator? If that's true, then our country is over run with sexual predators. Sensationalize much?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Two L's in Hillary dude. She's the next POTUS.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
Two L's in Hillary dude. She's the next POTUS.

You know it!!

Weren't we here in 2008?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

If lying, cheating, and deception were drugs, this pair would be full blown junkies.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

I think you've confused Bill Clinton with Bill Cosby.

I'm not confused. They're both rapists.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I am not seeing how Bill Clinton is directly involved in the badly managed blood selling program.

source

"In 1985, the Arkansas Board of Corrections hired the Institute for Law and Policy Planning (ILPP) in Berkeley, California, to conduct an independent investigation into HMA’s practices. At the same time, Governor Bill Clinton ordered the state police to conduct a similar investigation. The institute discovered instances in which HMA had violated its state contract in forty areas, including poor health assessment and recordkeeping and the hiring of unlicensed, uncertified, and unqualified staff. In contrast, the state police investigation found only that a few HMA employees had been running a small-time gambling operation. Clinton urged a swift end to the investigation. ADC director Art Lockhart, about whom many allegations of impropriety had been raised, was not punished; being an employee of the ADC board, he could not be fired by Clinton, and he had a protector in the powerful state Senator Knox Nelson of Pine Bluff."

I am not seeing how he could be a 'pedophile' which is in the title of your source article.

I am not seeing how Hillary Clinton is 'treasonous' or is conducting a 'war on women', also from the title of the source.

There is a list of people that Bill Clinton probably sexually assaulted. I know he was a philanderer and the amount of women increase the percent chance that some of them are true. Whatever legal measures that could be brought, were and he was not charged. Even if we would like to believe he should have been, it's over.

I don;t like Hillary Clinton and I am sure they have skeletons in their closet, but this article is over the top, starting with the title alone. It may even distract from things they really did.

edit on Sat Nov 7 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX TAGS ADDED

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000
I think you've confused Bill Clinton with Bill Cosby. Sexual predator? If that's true, then our country is over run with sexual predators. Sensationalize much?

So when your 20 year comes home in tears one day after her boss ejaculates on her blue dress you are cool with it?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask

So when your 20 year comes home in tears one day after her boss ejaculates on her blue dress you are cool with it?

Monica Lewinsky was not in tears, though. She saved the dress that way for sentimental reasons. She was young, successful and having an affair with the President. She was happy. It also started when she was 22. She lived on her own, you make it sound like she came home to parents.
edit on 5-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Could you please just admit that the Clintons are terrible people?

I find it so hilarious that you always stick up for them.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Monica Lewinsky was not in tears, though. She saved the dress that way for sentimental reasons. She was young, successful and having an affair with the President. She was happy. It also started when she was 22.

So...you're saying it's OK then?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArnoldNonymous

Could you please just admit that the Clintons are terrible people?

I find it so hilarious that you always stick up for them.

I certainly do not always stick up for them. Did you pull that out of a hat?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Monica Lewinsky was not in tears, though. She saved the dress that way for sentimental reasons. She was young, successful and having an affair with the President. She was happy. It also started when she was 22.

So...you're saying it's OK then?

Personally, I do not think it is OK that Bill Clinton cheated on his wife. However alll of that is between the parties involved. It is not my business.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Thanks for the edification.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Monica Lewinsky was not in tears, though. She saved the dress that way for sentimental reasons. She was young, successful and having an affair with the President. She was happy. It also started when she was 22. She lived on her own, you make it sound like she came home to parents.

I believe you are wrong, and here is why. After the assault by her boss, which by the way is against the law and why we have sexual harassment laws, she called Linda Tripp on the phone crying and that is how the whole thing became public.
I posted a link to the C-Span hearing tapes.

www.c-span.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I believe you are wrong, and here is why. After the assault by her boss, which by the way is against the law and why we have sexual harassment laws, she called Linda Tripp on the phone crying and that is how the whole thing became public.

www.c-span.org...

This was an ongoing affair. She spoke to Linda Tripp about it often, thinking she was confiding in a trustworthy friend. Boy, was she wrong. Monica Lewinsky was not an assault victim. She was upset that it became public, the way in which the affair became public.
edit on 5-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

www.c-span.org...

This was an ongoing affair. She spoke to Linda Tripp about it often, thinking she was confiding in a trustworthy friend. Boy, was she wrong. Monica Lewinsky was not an assault victim.

The initial phone call Monica was in tears. Under sexual harassment law when a person in charge of a subordinate has sexual relations with the subordinate it is considered assault.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

www.c-span.org...

This was an ongoing affair. She spoke to Linda Tripp about it often, thinking she was confiding in a trustworthy friend. Boy, was she wrong. Monica Lewinsky was not an assault victim.

The initial phone call Monica was in tears. Under sexual harassment law when a person in charge of a subordinate has sexual relations with the subordinate it is considered assault.

No, it is not. If the attention is unwanted it is. If a threat is made regarding one's employment status, it is also.
You really think that a boss having an affair with a subordinate is against the law? That is categorically false.

It was an emotional phone call, but the incident was consensual. The incidents to follow were also.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join