It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember remember the fifth of November

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
gu.com...

So there are reports of the million mask March going down in London right now. I remember chatter about a big deal today. Something about the kkk/politician connection. Now I see this scrolling around the news. So... Is this the big one? I searched live leaks but honestly am bad at figuring out that website. Does anyone else know about this or have access to a live stream?

I just went back to my own link and it says it's wrapping up...
edit on 5-11-2015 by Sillyosaurus because:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyosaurus
A "ku-klux-klan connection" would be pretty irrelevant in the context of a London march.
"Is this the big one?" It won't be leading into anything, if that's what you mean.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Meh the million man marches are always a joke..

It is a shame because surely something even so simple, it would work if done en masse.

Not just speaking from my butt. I showed up at this march last year in Denver, have other times in my smaller hometown to other protests. Always dissapointed by numbers...

This could work though. Everybody in the UK to London and all of America to DC. We could bring capitals to a standstill like in times past..

But nothing will come of this. It is already done honestly. At this point just hope the coming society is not too far gone too cope.
edit on 5-11-2015 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

It was the release of names of politicians who were alleged members of the kkk, and someone released some names and someone else denied it was anonymous and what not. In hindsight this march is over I guess but I got exited at the masked March. Like that movie v for vendetta

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I was called in to the living room this evening to watch Sky News and they were showing a Police Car parked up a side street, being smashed up by some yobs supposedly connects to this March.

Now, Mrs Cobaltic isn't one to question stuff, but in this instance, she actually called me to take a look (I was doing the dishes).

The Police Car was abandoned, it was one member of the group carrying out the criminal damage wearing a Guy Fawkes mask, whilst others had scarves around the lower part of their faces.

An almost empty street and this incident being carried out in front of the cameras? Okay I'll buy it............. not!!
edit on 5/11/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/11/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyosaurus
It was the release of names of politicians who were alleged members of the kkk, and someone released some names ''

Yes, I was aware of that. My point was that the "kkk" affair is a parochial business of American politics, and it would not have been relevant to a London march. They would not have been interested.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Yeah i know like, they still haven't burned the parliament buildings down, promises promises...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The U.K. is being flooded with muslims and this is the big bugaboo that gets people off of their couches and marching in the streets?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Enochstask

It's a start isn't it? Sometimes people need more than just one reason to push back.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Yes I remember 5 November because I marked it in my calendar.
It was posted here on ATS a weeks back that Anonymous was going
to take over the media today. Well I haven't seen or heard anything
related to that yet.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10I didn't even know that the UK had KKK members.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

An almost empty street and this incident being carried out in front of the cameras? Okay I'll buy it............. not!!

Reminds me of the vids on the tube showing undercover persons causing trouble on other marches. The beeb always train their cameras on them ensuring the nation thinks the streets are full of yobs.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

hm well from what i know the Jesuits/Catholics tried to take down the Parliament Buildings. That probably wouldn't have been a good thing. KKK sorry I couldn't help you with that unless you refer to the above line.
edit on 11/5/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

hm well from what i know the Jesuits/Catholics tried to take down the Parliament Buildings. That probably wouldn't have been a good thing. KKK sorry I couldn't help you with that.

Don't worry about the Parliament Buildings the muslims will take care of those for you.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It has been shown a thousand times over that mob posturing, "marches", or whatever, has done nothing save for damage property, and disrupting the lives of their community members.

But I'm interested to see the spectacle if something does occur.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Oh dearie me. People in Guy fawkes mask marching huh? ooh scary. If they scare the ones in power so why dont they try to please them instead? Do they want a night of the long knives?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Yeah i know like, they still haven't burned the parliament buildings down, promises promises...

Weren't they intending to blow it up?

new topics

top topics

join