It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carson: Joseph built pyramids for grain storage.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

He's got my vote!

Not because I believe him, but because he upsets so many!

hahahahahahahahaha

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
If we're the only proof of life in the universe, then we are also the proof of God.

Well, no. That still isn't proof of God even if that was the case.

But until we actually explore the rest of the universe we won't know.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

He's got my vote!

hahahahahahahahaha

Congrats. That sounds like a great reason to vote for someone for President. Good luck with that.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

He's got my vote!

hahahahahahahahaha

You know with that kind of reasoning that would mean You'd be voting for Hitler if he was running today.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Think that was the same type of thinking that got obama elected...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So you're saying religious fundamentals are nothing to be scared of?

link   

You could turn over every rock in this universe and you won't find God. At best, those who know what to look for will find His fingerprints. He made it; He is not bound inside it like we are.

link   

Stop that is silly and you know it, people on this very site have said the only reason they voted for Obama was because they didn't want a republican so by your logic they too would vote for hitler if he was running as a dem.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: ketsuko

So you're saying religious fundamentals are nothing to be scared of?

I don't know. Do the Amish freak you out?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Why not! It's not like things will actually change.

It might be fun!

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

You could turn over every rock in this universe and you won't find God. At best, those who know what to look for will find His fingerprints. He made it; He is not bound inside it like we are.

Yes I've heard it all before. He's infinite and everywhere but sure enough you can't find him anywhere. Except if you know the magic way to find him then you can but you can't show anyone else. And if you can't find him then it's your fault, that you're broken somehow or unworthy or something. Ya, I get it.

Funny I've heard you can find leprechauns, fairies, angels, demons and mermaids in the same way.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: DBCowboy

Think that was the same type of thinking that got obama elected...

Exactly!

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Stop that is silly and you know it, people on this very site have said the only reason they voted for Obama was because they didn't want a republican so by your logic they too would vote for hitler if he was running as a dem.

He didn't say he was voting for Carson because he wasn't a democrat though did he. He said he's voting for him because "He upsets so many". It's right there, don't change the words to suit your argument.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

. electoral .

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

a reply to: ketsuko Hi I have not read the whole thread .. But what occurs to me is where in the pyramids are you going to store enough grain to do what with... They are large piles of stone with small passages and some small chambers.. ?? --

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

It is comments like this that really turn me away from religion.

You find his "fingerprints" because that what you have been taught to see. There is no objective interpretation or logical thought process involved.

It's no different than the new-age nonsense that has become popular.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Why not! It's not like things will actually change.

It might be fun!

No I understand what you're saying. Go right ahead and try it if you want. It might be fun.

I think it's a hell of a thing to gamble with and probably a bad idea to elect a US president based on the number of people he upsets but that's me. You do your thing and I'll do mine. That's freedom of choice right.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I could tell you how I found him. It might take some effort on your part to replicate the conditions.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: thesaneone

He didn't say he was voting for Carson because he wasn't a democrat though did he. He said he's voting for him because "He upsets so many". It's right there, don't change the words to suit your argument.

I should have just said "I'm never voting for a white guy again. See what they caused!"

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I could tell you how I found him. It might take some effort on your part to replicate the conditions.

Lay it on me. If it's reasonable I may even try it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join