It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallout 4 - Launch Trailer released

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If like me you've given all of the recent Fallout 4 leaks a wide berth this trailer will flesh out a little of what to expect in just 5 days time , it's the official launch trailer so spoiler free.

I think this game could be quite good.

edit on 5-11-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
STAR AND FLAG....

now I'm gonna watch it.
Thanks, gortex.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Oh my God!!! Did you just say 5 days!?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Oh man I'm not sure what to buy this on, PS4 or Pc.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

If you have a decent PC that's your best choice , better frame rates and graphics , smooth mouse and keyboard control for them pesky Radroaches.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
rAwR! Get sum!

Radroach... it's what's for dinner!

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I have this preordered and I can't wait lol i just hope the bugs aren't as bad as some of the others in the series lol

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I got chills watching it. And I watched it several times.
The synth thing is interesting. I hope the main character isnt one, but I'm sure they're gonna give us that mindscrew (since I havent watched the leaked endings)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
I got chills watching it. And I watched it several times.
The synth thing is interesting. I hope the main character isnt one, but I'm sure they're gonna give us that mindscrew (since I havent watched the leaked endings)

Ugh, leaked endings, talk about ruining something.

Some people's children.

Side note:

I wonder if our future will look like this, should nuclear war come to pass.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Great game...always has been, anyway. I will be wasting some time in another Bethesda world.

But no, to the "will it be like this" ... when a nuke war comes (math says some level will happen eventually unless we change fast and hugely) it won't be like this... think craters and miles of glass ground.. .maybe after a few hundred generations, or if it was very, very limited... but the destruction of nukes is terrible and total.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

rofl the propaganda!! Haha! I love it! Im gonna go into the fallout Universe and rip it apart! Save humanity from the institute, rofl!
Ive been waiting for this game for soo long!

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I hope and want Bethesda sold to someone who knows how to develop a story.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Bethesda just

Already preordered months ago. Can't bloody wait.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The clock is ticking closer to midnight....

*drool*

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
The clock is ticking closer to midnight....

*drool*

Just a few more hours...... just a few more

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
It's D day ! , or F day be be more precise.
Haven't had time to delve to deeply in yet but in the time I've had my impressions are positive , had a mosey around Concord and got scared silly by my first Deathclaw ... he'll get his later.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The site I ordered from is after delaying my pre-order, won't get it till tomorrow

edit on 10-11-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Installing it now on the xb1...

62 %.....

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
It's okay.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
So by the time I had the thing downloaded last night I had gotten a little s-faced. It took me FOREVER to get out of the freaking bunker. Completely missed the stupid Pip Boy sitting on the ground and was about to go crazy. Oh look, big red button!

I've been having a fair amount of fun with it. The controls are a little ridiculous on PC, but it's still pretty freaking awesome! Glad I dusted off the laptop, I was fairly worried I would have to run it on the lowest settings, but it seems perfectly fine at the highest. First world problem, sorta wanted to build a gaming rig, but 2 year old laptop runs it perfectly...

I've been having a weird amount of fun building up my little enclave, it's somewhat frustrating, but man it's satisfying! I enjoyed scrapping stuff more than building, makes it look cleaner.

Really wish there was a way to share the experience better. Even just having friends be able to visit what you build up would be fun.

Anyone else get straight up rocked by those g-words that you run into on accident when you go to help the people? WTF man. I got rocked by the one thing that pops up when you get that piece of armor, but the freaking g-words are way more of a pain for me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join