It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a thought you tell me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Majestic2015

Who was the government saving when they involved unsuspecting Americans in their numerous secret experiments over the years? Who?

MK Ultra, Mustard gas, experimental surgeries, infecting with STDs, injecting soldiers with plutonium, Agent Orange, Operation Midnight Climax and others such as:

" The CIA released a whooping cough virus on Tampa Bay, using boats, and so caused a whooping cough epidemic. 12 people died.The Navy sprayed San Francisco with bacterial pathogens and in consequence many citizens developed pneumonia.Upon Savannah, GA, and Avon Park, FL, the army released millions of mosquitoes in the hopes they would spread yellow fever and dengue fever. The swarm left Americans struggling with fevers, typhoid, respiratory problems, and the worst, stillborn children.
Even worse was that after the swarm, the Army came in disguised as public health workers."

Source

So, considering the above, and KNOWING this is a drop in the ocean of covert, harmful projects by our government, I find is impossible to believe they do anything "to protect us." There is always the taking from us well over the giving.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Who does that remind you of?

"Demons" is just a word that resonates with people who have an Evangelical Christian bent. It's used to refer to a kind of supernatural boogie man that is paradoxically frightening to these folks, but on the other hand shouldn't be, because only an ignorant Christian wouldn't know that they have no particular power over a Christian, or anybody with an I.Q. over 65, really.

Please refer to the many, many threads that detail very specifically the obvious differences between aliens and demons.

When all you have is a Jesus hammer, everything looks like a Satan nail.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
Who was the government saving when they involved unsuspecting Americans in their numerous secret experiments over the years? Who?

The business of government is business, and as long as their secret experiments don't mess up the economy, they don't care. The admission of powerful alien forces interacting with Earth, however, could possibly disrupt the economy in some ways, so that might be a motivation to keep it all under wraps.

On the other hand, even if aliens are manipulating our global society, people still gotta eat and go to work and make babies, so unless we're all immediately getting in flying saucers and zooming to Heaven (unlikely), chances are pretty good the economy will stumble along as usual.
edit on 5-11-2015 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Although I see UFOs I don't assume Aliens. They could exist, most people will never see them if they do and the Government would not be aware of them or likely even care. It's all media hype. UFO are a fact though, though alien craft they are not.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I honestly think the US gov knows that there is something here but has no idea who, what, when, where or why, about them. I think they are in the dark as much as any other human being and that scares the crap out of them . Scares them enough to lie and divert attention from any true hard data, investigation, or research on the subject because they don't want to be seen as inferior to any one.

I refer you to UFO incident JApanese Airlines Lines flight 1628 circa 1986 over Alaska. To read the entire sighting investigation see link below.

What interested me most of this incident was the FAA meeting with govt officials including CIA. At the end of the meeting the CIA confiscated all data and swore all involved to secrecy under US national security. The FAA rep John Callahan who headed the presentation of data to the govt officials the entire time thought it was a US black project stealth. Callahan asked the CIA head after the meeting off the record, "this was stealth, right". CIA said , "no, this was a true UFO by every sense of the definition. We have never come close to having this much data on these things. Multiple radar tracks for over 30 minutes . We've had nothing even close before this".

- quotes generalized from actual investigation

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

All governments have one thing in common, they protect themselves. They have little to no interest in protecting the common people. Just look who they build the bunkers for, have your family got a ticket?

The point here is the secret is to protect them. If just 1% of the stories that are out there are true there would be world wide revolution. It would be one thing NASA coming out and telling us that inelegant life existed for sure on a planet 1,500 light years away. But a whole new ball game for the government to turn around and tell us ET is here and their pist at us and there is Sweat Fanny Adams we can do about it.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I understand why TPTB don't want human civilization to know the big secret. I just don't agree with there reasons. Humans are adaptable. The issue is most of the race is culturally fearful, tribal, xenophobic, and close minded. But it's social condition's fault, which lies in the hands of the elite few. They create the monster race we have today die to centuries of feudal repression.

Just pretend with me for a moment. Image all those strange creatures , animals, beings and entities you find on YouTube videos where real. Imagine if every mythological creature and being was real. How do you think the public would handle that reality? Probably not too well considering humans have a global information blackout for over a century now.

I think the public csn handle tech based alien manifest in the physical. And I think they can also handle if there were outer dimensional beings around us, as long they knew they were safe and out of harms way with non corporeals. They would either acclimate to the shift, or have heart failure. Either way, life goes on.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
The Brookings institute did a report for NASA right after NASA was formed in 1958, which told them NOT to divulge any encounters of alien creatures in space missions or whatever due to what they said, that the public might not be able to handle it.
And then congress passed a law making it illegal for any civilian to come in contact with aliens in any way shape or form, but I doubt any official would ever publicly charge anyone with this kind of criminal charge.

Right? If I ever come face-to-face with an alien, the LAST thing I'll be thinking would be "Oh hell, I'm going to need a lawyer."

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Who does that remind you of?

"Demons" is just a word that resonates with people who have an Evangelical Christian bent. It's used to refer to a kind of supernatural boogie man that is paradoxically frightening to these folks, but on the other hand shouldn't be, because only an ignorant Christian wouldn't know that they have no particular power over a Christian, or anybody with an I.Q. over 65, really.

Please refer to the many, many threads that detail very specifically the obvious differences between aliens and demons.

When all you have is a Jesus hammer, everything looks like a Satan nail.

I personally think those you are describing are very few and far between. I've been a Christian for 5 decades, but have never met any other Christians like those you mentioned. I have definitely seen them in news articles and other media, but they are usually being made an example of by those against Christianity, since they make such good cannon fodder for atheists.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Yes

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well from what I have read/watched from milabs and an amalgamism of other sources would suggest that if it is real they would hide it for a number of reasons. This could be fun

1. We are an experiment from numerous races manipulating gene pools. There would be religious uprising which as we know is one of the most powerful motivators in history

2. It's not technically a military/governmental operation. How are they going to tell the world that a series of deep black corporations are hundreds of years greater in tech than our own military?

3. There are numerous malevolent races intent on claiming us and earth and as they were a part of our genetics they think they own us.

4. How. How would you disclose this. How would you share this information and tech with other countries without accidentally putting it into the wrong hands. How would you negotiate tech trades and share your toys with all the other kids... I mean countries.

5. They have been able to cure disease and regenerate limbs since the 60's. People might not be too happy about that. How would they introduce it? What would happen to the pharmaceutical firms, the hospitals.etc.

6. A.I. - More terrifying even than an alien presence. What about an A.I capable of infiltrating everything on a nanoscale? Integrating with a human's nervous system and having the ability to influence anyone infected.

7. Galactic event not fully understood that has the potential to bring doom.

8. Time travel is probably a core concept related to the new exotic sciences they utilise. Wouldn't want that getting into the wrong hands!

9. The abduction, doping and mistreatment of hundreds of thousands of people (probably even more) for use in their clandestine projects. That'll be tricky to explain away

10. They have found out that the whole universe is a simulation and we're all actually a form of biological A.I. The afterlife exists but only as a transfer to be moved to a new simulation while the master A.I gathers data and expands its knowledge of every situation.

Of course, these are all hypothetical but maybe they're not?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

And then congress passed a law making it illegal for any civilian to come in contact with aliens in any way shape or form,

false information

i think it would really upset the masses

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Yanno I find this thread I started to prove one thing. None of us know. Sure you are right in the fact the government's use us as pawns or puppets to try new things out... They use us to fight there wars.. The media treat us like sheep. Telling us what they want us to know. Are they guided by governments are they told what to say every day.
The fact remains that none of us know. Thats going on the theory there is no CIA or government official (need to know people) sat watching these forums and smiling at the knowledge we don't possess.

So many of you people have very valid points in fact as I've stated before I spend a lot of my time watching youtube vids and reading stuff also from people with valid points.
Some Of which claim to know more than others. Some Of which are in or have been in positions or powers

www.youtube.com...

I personally think that with all the crap going on in this world right now with groups like ISIS etc. would people really panic that much to be told something that has been drip fed to us over god knows how many years...

I'm not sure if you've noticed I assume you all have. But this "drip feeding" is getting ridiculous, what I mean by that is hell we're going to mars... Mars has water and possible life. Pluto has stuff with it, it's all getting throw at us more and more each month.... would you be so shocked now if they turned around and said. Wohoo we have found life....
I'd be surprised if they turned around and said. sorry guys we lied. That would make them look stupid but given their ability to spin and bend the truth im sure they'd find away.

Maj
edit on 15-11-2015 by Majestic2015 because: vid didnt work

top topics

<< 1   >>

join