It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a thought you tell me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
OK so firstly this hasn't any proof or in fact isn't based on anything other than my own personal thoughts on this whole UFO, alien, space war etc I've read about.
I have spent many many years or at least as long as I was old enough to visit the library as a child. Reading and watching you tube vids and documentaries on this whole UFO thing.. including the galactic space war etc. So a whole heap of stuff.

I have also listen to many people in power claiming to have seen UFO's, aliens etc and also astronauts claiming to see them on space missions..

And then the other side of the coin you have the governments and nasa drip feeding us but no openly admitting

My simply thought is as follows so make of it as you will.... Apart from the possibility of the the governments looking stupid for lying what if they are lying for a reason....Think the matrix, think that the whole reason they dont say anything is to protect us.... a bit odd maybe but they always say the oddest may be the truth right,,,, What if they told us and the very next day we were all part of a interstellar war or something. what if they have be told to deny there existence so they are caught between a morel dilemma.... I dunno just a thought.

Maj

edit on 5-11-2015 by Majestic2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Majestic2015

Assuming alien life exists here on Earth, and assuming some authorities really are hiding it (which I find unlikely given that whoever discloses the existence if alien life would gain unparalleled approval) then another possibility is that

-alien life defies explanation,

-or disclosure would trigger some humans to seek and destroy aliens (intolerance),

-or these aliens have a form too controversial to be disclosed (for instance: parasitic and using humans as host).

But all this is assuming alot of things. Nevertheless, S&F for the thought-provoking post.

edit on 5-11-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
And for everyone who answers, this question "What would alter in your everyday life if you really knew that there was life on another planet"?
For the majority of people the answer is absolutely NOTHING. You would still have to go to work for your money, you would still have to pay your taxes, you would still probably struggle along living your ordinary existence.
Now think who it would worry?

edit on 5-11-2015 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

Just imagine for an instant: what if some viruses or bacteria would actually be alien life forms? What if alien life had a form reminescent of Toxoplasma Gondii, and could attach itself to humans' brains and modify their behavior? It would be very much relevant to my everyday life. What if aliens were, on the contrary, super-benevolent and had knowledge such as how to build better solar cells or extend human life expectancy? Once again, all very relevant to my life.

There is no such thing as "ordinary existence". Any types of life are subjected to so much factors that their existences are, by themselves, extraordinary.

edit on 5-11-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

With that thought in mind, I`m reminded of the Nixon-Gleason story where former president allegedly picked up comedian Jackie Gleason in a personal car and drove him to a near by Air Force base to view alien bodies. The story goes that the two are close friends and talk much about this subject similar to the way we have been exposed to the subject on this website and other places. So one could assume Gleason thought he could handle knowing but once shown these creatures/entities he was supposedly turned into a deeply troubled man. I don't think just knowing about alien life would do that to a person, something else had to have happened if the story is true.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Governments think 'If they don't need to know, don't tell them'. Or they keep quite unless they have something to gain. They probably also fear chaos that might happen and they probably have been told by the aliens to keep a lid on it.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Well I dont think governments do protect the people.... think MKULTRA that isn't exactly protecting. On the other hand the truth might be as simple as a double split experiment gone wrong

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

You don't think Christian Fundamentalist would view aliens as demonic and do everything in their power to wipe them out?

They think Catholics and Presbyterians are demonic as it is....

edit on 5-11-2015 by olaru12 because: lol

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The Brookings institute did a report for NASA right after NASA was formed in 1958, which told them NOT to divulge any encounters of alien creatures in space missions or whatever due to what they said, that the public might not be able to handle it.
And then congress passed a law making it illegal for any civilian to come in contact with aliens in any way shape or form, but I doubt any official would ever publicly charge anyone with this kind of criminal charge.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear

With that thought in mind, I`m reminded of the Nixon-Gleason story where former president allegedly picked up comedian Jackie Gleason in a personal car and drove him to a near by Air Force base to view alien bodies. The story goes that the two are close friends and talk much about this subject similar to the way we have been exposed to the subject on this website and other places. So one could assume Gleason thought he could handle knowing but once shown these creatures/entities he was supposedly turned into a deeply troubled man. I don't think just knowing about alien life would do that to a person, something else had to have happened if the story is true.

thanks for mentioning that I hadn't heard of that story but googled it and it's interesting.

www.presidentialufo.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You don't think Christian Fundamentalist would view aliens as demonic and do everything in their power to wipe them out?

They think Catholics and Presbyterians are demonic as it is....

Some might want to deny aliens exist for same reason they deny evolution exists, because it puts their religion doctrine in doubt. Aliens might say where they were from and say it was farther than 6k light years away but the old testament bible supposedly says the universe is 6k years old. The catholic church does say aliens are out there and god created them, it doesn't prove god doesn't exist or anything like that. So they really shouldn't be against aliens existing if they sat and thought about it.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Its a crazy thought..I guess there are so many unknowns. The governments know far more than we ever will about most stuff that goes on. It may well be a virus it may also be our ancestors who knows.. I guess one day we will know the truth,,, or maybe that is of course if we dont kill ourselves with our selfish ignorant jumped up power hungry arrogant (well you get the drift) behavior

maj

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

-or these aliens have a form too controversial to be disclosed (for instance: parasitic and using humans as host).

You just stirred up a memory of a dream I had about 2 or 3 years ago, I think. Anyway, I dreamt I was a child and I had a friend that I wasn't allowed to tell anyone about, including my parents. He said other people would be afraid and they wouldn't understand. I remember so clearly him saying, "They have been taught to fear anyone that looks like me; they think I mean to harm them."

Imagine a child with budding horns and a tail. He said people are going to think I am the devil, but I'm not. It is how everyone looks were I came from.

I still remember the weird feeling I had when I woke up. That dream stayed with me for days. I found out much later that there was a book or movie with the same premise.

So I guess if they looked like that, they would probably want to stay under wraps.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
My last statement was rhetorical. I can guess who would be worried. All the religious people because trhey have put all their eggs in one basket ie. we all are the be all of gods work and there is no room for any other entity because the other entity might believe there is no god or believe in a totally different god than what's in the humans pantheon.
Then there is the people in power, whether it's political or monetary, the "aliens" just might have a better fairer way of living that might ruin their monopoly on control.
In reply to Swane:- That is a fair scenario but it would be just as dangerous for the "aliens". Or if you are just talking about alien bacteria or viruses that can happen any time withy things on Earth and it has already been admited that there is alien life in our atmosphere so if that scenario happened the first thouhgts would be an unknown Earth causation than an extraterrestrial one. I think you'd have a hard time proving either.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
-alien life defies explanation

I tend to think this these days. What good would it do the government to make a big deal or "announce" that they have bits and pieces of evidence -- eyewitness accounts, images, and maybe even bits of solid material -- that would seem to indicate something exists, but they don't have a clue as to what it actually is.

"Is it aliens?" -- "Well, we can't say that for sure because we don't know."

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

If anything, the Evangelicals would be thrilled and see the aliens as a potential source for proselytizing and maybe fund raising. They'd want to send missionaries to the alien planet to teach them how their sinful alien souls can go to Heaven only by accepting the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior. And donating heavily to the church to help them spread the Word.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Majestic2015
I guess there are so many unknowns. I guess one day we will know the truth

Anyone can know the truth...

But you won't get it from the "authorities"...

In order to connect the dots, one MUST begin to look at patterns and agendas.

We have a scenario where the 'aliens' are clearly lying in order to hide their true intentions.

Who does that remind you of?

Yep, the 'Gubmint'...

The bottom line is that in order for the agenda to succeed, it has to be covered up behind a wall of deception.

John Keel, one of the most respected researchers in this field, noted that “over and over again, witnesses have told me in hushed tones, ‘you know, I don’t think that thing I saw was mechanical at all. I got the distinct impression it was alive.’” thestrongdelusion.com...

The UFO phenomena are manifestations of living beings that are here to deceive mankind. They appear in their UFO form because they wish to change our perception of reality. That they are alive rather than mechanical is not our only conclusion.

thestrongdelusion.com...

The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. ~ John Keel

They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense. ~ Gordon Creighton

“They are messengers of deception” ~ Jacques Vallee

originally posted by: The GUT
...the hypothesis that best fits the UFO phenomenon is, imo, that those little stinking, lying buggers ARE demons.

Why the desire to change our beliefs? These aliens had a clear teaching agenda. But why was it so important for these aliens to change our traditional spiritual beliefs? We do know that the so-called space brothers have established a pattern of telling us things that have been proven to be demonstrably false. One should then ask, ‘Should they be trusted either?’ After all, if they have lied, should they not be treated as liars?”

Aliens - The Deadly Secret

Watch the Unholy Communion video if you have time.

It completely tipped the scales for me personally.

“They are messengers of deception” ~ Jacques Vallee

A Satanic cult has colonized the earth. This is the key to understanding history and avoiding the pitfalls of modern "cult--ure."

Humanity is Satanically Possessed

“Alien abduction” experiences have been occurring for centuries; the only difference is that those who experienced them in the past usually recognized them as being something evil from a demonic force. It is only in modern times that large numbers of people in Christian countries have began to refer to the atypical “alien abduction” as something that is not demonic. "

Twelve similarities between Demonic Encounters and “Alien Encounters

• Abduction
• Periods Of Unconsciousness
• Appearing In The Form Of Humans
• Communicating Mentally
• Levitation
• Going Into Trances
• Endowing With Special Powers
• Becoming A Channel Or Mouth-Piece For The Entity
• Physical Suffering
• Raping/Sexually Molesting
• Accompanied By The Smell Of Sulfur
• Appearing At Night In Their Bedroom

"I think that the experiences are so similar that one can conclude that they are in reality one and the same."

Similarities Between UFO Encounters And Demonic Encounters

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
Imagine a child with budding horns and a tail. He said people are going to think I am the devil, but I'm not. It is how everyone looks were I came from.

I had a dream with an alien that was a 9-foot-tall cockroach thing with greasy twitching limbs and mouth parts, and it communicated by screaming incredibly loud like a giant cicada. Physically they were terrifying, but even more terrifying was that they were obviously many times smarter than humans and we were insignificant to them.

The government might not want to disclose something like that, because it would be little or no good for anybody. It would be pathetic for even our most brilliant scientists to study them. As long as they weren't an immediate threat to us, it might be better just to avoid them and their existence at all costs.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
I think we have their cousins in Florida.

They try to pretend they are palmetto bugs, but I know better.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
They try to pretend they are palmetto bugs, but I know better.

I once tried to catch a cicada with my hands, and even the little one scared the crap out of me. Imagine one 9 feet tall.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join