It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Texas Tornado watch issued: Increasing likely-hood of a severe weather outbreak

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Please be safe! You're doing an awesome job keeping us up to date on the analysis but please also let us know how you are doing as well brother.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Folks camped at Tx Motor Speedway about to be hit with some very bad weather. Some in RV's and tents

Thoughts with them

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

K guys current this storm is not tornado warned but i expect it to be any moment notice the helicity ( a combination of the spin and the linear motion ) which is shown in red and green colors where the red and green meet is indicating rotation..

Currently in southeast Decatur county moving into Southwest Denton county i expect this area to be tornado warned shortly.

and thank you sir, i am safe hoping i can get some pics for you all soon!

Once again you have not got action yet the line is still forming will post more radar pics stay safe everyone!
edit on 5-11-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Brandon's feed is looking pretty hairy right now
Edit: strong winds passed him, he's going back after it now.
edit on 5/11/15 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Here is a pic of the current radar, as the sun sets and heating is lost we can hope these storms may die down, as many are now showing characteristic weakening (and some redeveloping), this may NOT be the case, but i hope it is. However as the radar depicts and because of a extremely strong LLJ (low level jet) we will all continue to see storms and beneficial rain tonight.

and a better shot to show you more redevelepment off to the west, i have rotation markers toggled lighting and storm track, WE are NOT in the clear yet...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Geat thread TechniXcality- I always enjoy your posts!
Thanks so much for putting this together, I am near Denton/Little Elm and having some hairy wind/rain right now but nothing too serious yet.
I met a storm chaser at college a few semesters ago but can't remember his name! He might have been with KC chasers. Very cool. I was watching Brandon's feed earlier- really clear and good views! (maybe TOOO good) o-O lol

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

Hey, thank you for your kind words stay safe, the storms above you have weakened significantly however they are not done firing so stay vigilant, looks like you have a nice lighting show, mine is coming soon will continue to update. We are not in the clear yet, but we can hope with the loss of heating these storms continue to take on the more characteristic MCS structures instead of super-cellular.

I used to chase, i don't have the time anymore i love weather kind of sucks.. Anyway thanks

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
double

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

The storms have ingested rain cooled air from outflow boundaries, that combined with the loss of heating has led to a diminishing of intensity we will still see beneficial rain but it appears now that the severe weather threat has passed.

i am happy that all of us were safe, till next time everyone

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join