It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

about "Abductions"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hello eveyone

Sup people I have been wondering for awhile about "Abductions" and anybody out there that has been abducted I would like to here your story. Possibly if anyone had a list of abductions starting from 1985 to present with name, area, time and date I would like that list. I've been wondering some things and if my questions are answered then you will hear back from me.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SheilaSmith
Hello eveyone

Sup people I have been wondering for awhile about "Abductions" and anybody out there that has been abducted I would like to here your story. Possibly if anyone had a list of abductions starting from 1985 to present with name, area, time and date I would like that list. I've been wondering some things and if my questions are answered then you will hear back from me.

Thanks

I was abducted by Gypsies when I was a baby. Does that count?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hey SheilaSmith, looks like you are new around here.

Have you tried using the search feature? There are some great threads on Alien Abductions.

Also I recommend the work of Dr. David Jacobs, Dr. Karla Tuner, Dr. John E Mack. They all worked directly with abductees.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SheilaSmith

Why don't you tell us what your questions are? There are members here who have spent years (and for some, decades), compiling information and researching the topic.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SheilaSmith

reports are that it happens more often than is obvious and my opinion is that some are whats called black ops and involves memory loss and missing time episodes, does that sound similar to your experiences?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
It's a shame John E Mack was run over by a drunk driver in Barnet, London. As he was clear and believable in his explanations. Seemed like a genuinely nice man too.

en.wikipedia.org...

Its an inevitable conclusion that if you believe in aliens and their craft, and that they are far more advanced than us, that just like we have experimented on monkeys that they experiment on us. I wonder if it's possibly a mental block on the public that subconsciously they know if they accept we are not alone in the universe then they will have to deal with abduction.

I know some abductees experience the feeling of floating in their dreams. If you do a search on ATS there are lots of threads here with very detailed experiences from members.

You could check out www.maar.us...

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: kode

John was not run over he was purposely killed by the authorities.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PindarAln

However his family at court asked for leniency towards the driver as they felt the accident “was neither malicious nor intentional” to quote wikipedia. I did also remember reading somewhere they made another purposeful statement that their was no foul play in his death.

I know though, its hard to believe due to his conviction regarding alien abduction.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
You will hear mine when I reach 20 posts

new topics

top topics

join