It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever thought the Government isn't against you...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Perhaps reading the OP -- which I was responding to -- will help you grasp the meaning of my comment:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
Sure they keep secrets...Sure there onto you if you are doing something illegal but have you ever thought that secret societies and the government are (mostly) NOT evil but serve the people?

Your thoughts on this please...

When I was a kid

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I was 5 years old after that... no more.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Errrrrr, yeah. Except we pay for all that. You don't owe the government for any of those things.

A politician's job is to move money around. These days, that means moving money from public spending into the bank accounts of themselves and their friends.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
No, they want to keep all of us in a continual state of serfdom. here take a few minutes and read it for yourself:-
The TPP.
dfat.gov.au...

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234 Sure they keep secrets...Sure there onto you if you are doing something illegal but have you ever thought that secret societies and the government are (mostly) NOT evil but serve the people? Your thoughts on this please..

a reply to: gell1234

That depends on geography, skin color, political persuasion, and whatever stuff The Man has in store for today.

edit on 13-1-2016 by kittensandpaws because: more detail

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
Sure they keep secrets...Sure there onto you if you are doing something illegal but have you ever thought that secret societies and the government are (mostly) NOT evil but serve the people?

Your thoughts on this please...

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

When the IRS finds out that you owe a measly $1000, they will hunt you down. A friendly guy by the name of "Fred Smith" will contact you. Will give you options to pay. Otherwise, they will commandeer your paycheck. Whether live or direct deposit.

edit on KWed, 13 Jan 2016 21:35:02 -0600pm3120160240 by Kratos40 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40

If the government dont chase you for your $1000, how are they going to forgive debts by large corporations that run in the millions?
edit on 13/1/16 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join