It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Palestinians teaching children violence and hate?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

You are wrong about there not being any kind of negative impact on Israel if they offed all the Palestinians.

One word..... Funding.

The amount of money they get for drawing out the conflict is 50 billion + a year. I would say that is motive right there. An entire industrial scale weapons and training system designed to not only keep many civilians employed. But the perfect platform for indoctrination .

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
And just in case anyone doubts the Palestinians got pushed off their land. The Ottoman censors were very accurate. And even issued passports.

According to Alexander Scholch ( who researched the population details ),
Palestine in 1850 had about 350,000 inhabitants,
30% of whom lived in 13 towns;

Roughly 85% were Muslims, 11% were Christians and 4% Jews

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
originally posted by: rossacus

If I were to wake up everyday as a child, hear shelling and fires shot, see my city destroyed, the park in which I used to play burnt to the ground , and when I ask who caused it the response would be "westerners" who have no right to do so, the first thing I will say is sign me up.

You make it sound as if Palestine is a bombed ravaged dust bowl.

Club Med tourist resort compared to many places.

The land of Israel was mostly Jewish, then after Christ it had many Christians, until 6-7 hundred years when most were slaughtered by Muslims and taken over, Knights Templar took it back 1096 and 1291 and then taken back by Islam, then Israel became an nation again in 1948. Still parts of Israel are held as you can see with the Mosque on the Jewish Holy site.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

By the way, the 72 virgin thing is BS, but you already know that.

How come?
Martyrs rewarded with 72 Virgins
72 virgins are reward for Muslim Martyrs, says Palestinian cleric

Whilst there are numerous sources, including the Qur'an, which tell us believing males will be rewarded with virgins, many who are concerned about the authenticity of the 72 virgins concept are under the misconception that there is only one weak (da`if) reference to the exact number of houri given to them. These narrations are in fact found in many hadith collections with varying levels of authenticity, ranging from hasan (good) to sahih (authentic).

For example, in the Sunan Ibn Majah, one of the six major Hadith collections, it states in a hasan (good) narration that every male admitted into Paradise will be given eternal erections and wed to 72 wives, all with libidinous sex organs. Similarly in another hadith with multiple narrators that has been graded hasan (good), it states that the martyr (shahid) will be married to seventy-two of al-hoor al-‘iyn.

In the Sunan al-Tirmidhi, another of the six major Hadith collections, it states that the smallest reward for the people of Heaven is an abode with seventy-two houri. Note that this is not a "weak Hadith that has no Sanad (chain of narrators)", as some have claimed. It has been graded hasan sahih gharib, meaning this hadith is hasan since it has several chains of transmitters, it is sahih as the chains are all authentic and it is gharib in the words that Imam Tirmidhi narrated.

Also reported in Sunan al-Kubra and Musnad Ahmad ibn Hanbal, and declared sahih (authentic) by Ibn Abi Shayba, Ibn Hibban, and al-Hakim is the hadith that states the servant in Paradise will be married with seventy wives and that they'll be given the sexual strength for a hundred.

Orthodox Muslim theologians have related further hadith that give us the exact number of 72, such as al-Ghazali who wrote, "[The Prophet said] the lowest rank of an inmate of Paradise will have eighty thousand servants and seventy two wives."

Source

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

How far back does Your info go? Got anything circa 1945-1946? What were the Palestinian kids taught during these times I mention?

The Arabs conducted several pogroms against Jews during the period of the British Mandate, in 1929, 1921, 1920 and 1936-39.
So I can only guess what they taught their kids 10 years later...

Salam Alaikum

edit on 6-11-2015 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

3 stars so far for this crap ?!. Wow. ATS has really been hijacked by far right wingers/fascists. Wonder what would have happened if someone wrote a genocidal post about the chosen ones.

You can found those here every other day. Indeed ATS has really been hijacked by extremists and fanatics.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

What ekes me is how some present this a proof they are evil somehow. When most kids are this young, they have no idea what god is even though they are force fed religion and go to church. And no idea what war, theology and dogma are, they just dress up and carry signs because their parents dress them up that way and put replica guns n their hands. I played with GI Joes and pop guns when I was a kid, too.

Yet we are to believe somehow as suggested in the OP that these are fanatic mindless killers (kids, for chrissakes).

To me it smacks to much of Germany during WWII, they killed the kids along with their families because they knew they would grow up and try to exact revenge.

Much easier today, just drop bombs, that way kids aren't intended targets, just 'collateral damage'.

Not sure where did you get this idea as this was never my intention.
These kids need to be saved from the society that they were born in. In no way I'm trying to demonize them.
Their parents on the other side...

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech
Do they really think the world will support this nation of violent fanatics, they are trying to create?

Most of the world do support them, at least those with any decency, and quite rightly so.

The Palestinians are behaving the same way any other group of people would if someone was trying to steal their country from them. And that's the bottom line I'm afraid.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Maybe i need to refresh your memory...

When most kids are this young, they have no idea what god is
I played with GI Joes and pop guns when I was a kid, too.
Yet we are to believe somehow as suggested in the OP that these are fanatic mindless killers (kids, for chrissakes)they killed the kids along with their families that way kids aren't intended targets

Where exactly did you mention toddlers?

however you try to twist this..... a 13 yearold is a kid!

however you try to twist this truth, the bottom line is: many Palestinians teach their 'KIDS' to kill jews in the street with a kitchen knife!!!!!!!

Next…..

Israelis teach their "KIDS" to drop bombs on women and children. They kill "KIDS" and old ladies sleeping in their beds at night.

Thats the "bottom line".

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech

What ekes me is how some present this a proof they are evil somehow. When most kids are this young, they have no idea what god is even though they are force fed religion and go to church. And no idea what war, theology and dogma are, they just dress up and carry signs because their parents dress them up that way and put replica guns n their hands. I played with GI Joes and pop guns when I was a kid, too.

Yet we are to believe somehow as suggested in the OP that these are fanatic mindless killers (kids, for chrissakes).

To me it smacks to much of Germany during WWII, they killed the kids along with their families because they knew they would grow up and try to exact revenge.

Much easier today, just drop bombs, that way kids aren't intended targets, just 'collateral damage'.

Not sure where did you get this idea as this was never my intention.
These kids need to be saved from the society that they were born in. In no way I'm trying to demonize them.
Their parents on the other side…

The kids are born into an open air prison called Gaza. They are isolated, surrounded by high walls, guarded from gun towers, bombed, shelled and shot at with firearms, rubber bullets, tear gas and stun grenades.

They are arrested, detained, tortured and murdered (kids even) without regard to age, sex or dignity.

You don't want to admit this can radicalize an oppressed people whose family members are murdered, land is occupied and their homes destroyed on an ongoing basis, thats fine. Don't however play like, I don't mean to portray photos of "baby terrorists".

The 72 virgin thing is BS, too. So is the notion that there is a chosen people (god doesn't play favorites, he's not racist) and Holy Land, (special dirt).

Both of these are contrivances written into the western theology by the very same people that occupy Palestine and murder the lawful citizens.

edit on 6-11-2015 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

The land of Israel was mostly Jewish, then after Christ it had many Christians, until 6-7 hundred years when most were slaughtered by Muslims and taken over, Knights Templar took it back 1096 and 1291 and then taken back by Islam, then Israel became an nation again in 1948. Still parts of Israel are held as you can see with the Mosque on the Jewish Holy site.

A nice bit of spin there.

What you fail to mention, like most people who are pro Israel, is that the first Jews were local to the area. And that isn't the case today.

If Australians suddenly start worshipping Zeus, does that give them claim to Greece?
edit on 08/06/82 by jamespond because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

A nice bit of spin there.

What you fail to mention, like most people who are pro Israel, is that the first Jews were local to the area. And that isn't the case today.

If Australians suddenly start worshipping Zeus, does that give them claim to Greece?

Actually its been said before just go back in the thread or many threads like it. ALso those Jews that were aleady living there iNVITED their families to stay there from all over the world. Extended families too. (btw they were also called Palestinian jews until israel was created and taking pride in their new country changed their names from a "area" name to a real countrys name.

Also Passports from the ottoman empire like some others had posted were just scams to collect money from th e people living there. They werent recognized anywhere else.

"th e Modern palestinian" according to th e greatest palestinian ever yasser arafatt was proven to be a flat lie in his own words in a interview one time with a jordanian newsshow. One of th e PLOs own leaders verified it as well.
The only ones who can actually say they are naturally there are the CHILDREN of the refugees in th e west bank,gaza,
Their own countries will not take them back so they are stuck.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedeadtruth
A small video of the people Israelis state never existed.

www.youtube.com...

Note the lack of children carrying guns.

Actually look it up Israel existed before right beside Judea.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: thedeadtruth
A small video of the people Israelis state never existed.

www.youtube.com...

Note the lack of children carrying guns.

Actually look it up Israel existed before right beside Judea.

Man, you are not aware of many things. First of all if this is the logic, then USA should return the land to Indians !
The same as Canada and Australia and ..........

Second, they forced and deceived Jews to immigrate to Israel. They made many false attacks on Jews themselves, so that Jews feel unsafe and go to Israel.

For example, there were many rich Jews living in Iraq. They would not agree to immigrate into Israel. Several attacks were orchestrated against Jews in Iraq, so that they had to escape. Investigations showed that attackers themselves were linked with special Jew organizations which we call it Zhionist organizations. Nowadays you can not find a Jew in Iraq.

Another example happened recently in French. The attack on Charlie Hebdo. It was orchestrated to prevent immigration from Israel to outside. And then some puppet politicians rallied in the streets and ....... it was a good show.

Israel has population crisis. It needs pumping population from outside to inside.

The idea behind a country called Israel with ever expanding borders is nothing but fanaticism. And their friends among Evangelical Christians in USA and Wahhabi Muslims in Saudi, are nothing but some fanatics.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: maes2

Land never belonged to the indians. they never had a nation or country. Also they themselves took i t from a previous people so Karma is a bi yatch. Arafatt said all I need to hear. No more tears.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

There is only one usurping barbaric religion following the life and teachings of Mohamad, who pretend/ed to be of the Abrahamic religion ( Jews who are not, with their temple on the Holy Jewish site )

Likewise if Australia went to Greece and slaughtered most worshiping Zeus and anyone else they saw as infidels for not worshiping Zeus and pretended to be the original owners and Zeus worshipers, then world leaders gave Greece back to those native to the country, you would then support Australia to keep the land and only demonise those in support of the original.

From track record there wouldn`t be the natives living in Australia USA Canada had Muslims arrived on the shores hundreds of years ago. They (as Mohamed was reportedly said to have beheaded 600 people himself) would behead the males (husbands) and rape their wives in the blood still on the ground.

Islam history

More from Mohamad
Why are child brides a blind spot for humanity?

Heck I'm was against the BS for the invasion of Iraq etc and still am

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
originally posted by: yuppa

"th e Modern palestinian" according to th e greatest palestinian ever yasser arafatt was proven to be a flat lie in his own words in a interview one time with a jordanian newsshow. One of th e PLOs own leaders verified it as well.
The only ones who can actually say they are naturally there are the CHILDREN of the refugees in th e west bank,gaza,
Their own countries will not take them back so they are stuck.

Doesn`t surprise me yuppa, its the same with the Syrian refugees where Muslim countries close their borders to them and its up to Europe to take them all, they`re a real compassionate bunch Muslims even to their own. Why aren`t they flooding Iran, Indonesia, S/Arabia, Pakistan, etc etc etc, and there is a rape epidemic in Sweden now.

edit on 6-11-2015 by gps777 because: quote code

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

There is only one usurping barbaric religion following the life and teachings of Mohamad, who pretend/ed to be of the Abrahamic religion ( Jews who are not, with their temple on the Holy Jewish site )

Likewise if Australia went to Greece and slaughtered most worshiping Zeus and anyone else they saw as infidels for not worshiping Zeus and pretended to be the original owners and Zeus worshipers, then world leaders gave Greece back to those native to the country, you would then support Australia to keep the land and only demonise those in support of the original.

From track record there wouldn`t be the natives living in Australia USA Canada had Muslims arrived on the shores hundreds of years ago. They (as Mohamed was reportedly said to have beheaded 600 people himself) would behead the males (husbands) and rape their wives in the blood still on the ground.

Islam history

More from Mohamad
Why are child brides a blind spot for humanity?

Heck I'm was against the BS for the invasion of Iraq etc and still am

I admit i still had given benefit of the doubt to Islam in general...

But that little speech just blew my mind!

I hadn't realized the extent to which Islam has burdened western civilization historically.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Everyone should learn the truth, what Islam is and watch the video, unless they are Muslim or a Muslim apologist I doubt they would.

From Mohamad and its very beginning they slaughtered Jews and Christians throughout all the countries in what we know as the ME today, then Islam slaughtered Hindus in India and now we have Pakistan Afghanistan etc its convert die or be a slave, and we have Muslims or Islam apologists who try and make out its the Jews and Christians are the problem.

Palestinians still killing civilians (men women children) in Israel, then Israel hits back, then we hear evil Jew Zionists who deserve it and stole THEIR land, or Iran threating to wipe Israel off the map.

Its a disease, and is still being spread with Islam slaughtering people and Christians, burning down church`s.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

"Also Passports from the ottoman empire like some others had posted were just scams to collect money from th e people living there. "

Thank-you for clarifying how precise the censors were. Never known a taxman to miss someone yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join