It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Palestinians teaching children violence and hate?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I mean, it never will lead to peace, freedom or statehood.
Do they really think the world will support this nation of violent fanatics, they are trying to create?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

Short answer.... its what they learned as kids.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech
I mean, it never will lead to peace, freedom or statehood.
Do they really think the world will support this nation of violent fanatics, they are trying to create?

Awe...what cute little terrorists.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Never mind.

edit on 5-11-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hahaha

Nice propaganda collage.
Most ATS members aren't that dumb to be brainwashed by your Zionist apologist thread.

The only thing stopping peace in Palestine is the brutal zionist apartheid regime.

Go preach in the YouTube comment section, it might fit better.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

So what's the point?
If your goal is statehood and peace, wouldn't you prefer to teach your kids compassion, acceptance of the other, communication abilities, empathy and love.
By your short answer - this conflict will never end.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Avicenne

I think you're mistaken.
But maybe you should worry less about what other ATS members are thinking and instead explain why do you think this is propaganda? Is there a fake image here?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

You are correct, but when your land is encroached on by illegal settlements why would you wish to view the occupiers peacefully? I agree, its horrendous and in no way conductive to a two state solution, but do you genuinely have no idea why they find this acceptable?

Its the same reason certain Israelis and especially settlers view the killing of and taking of the land of the Palestinians as a non-issue and acceptable.

Hate begets hate, and it turns full circle. Do you, as I assume, only recognise one half the problem?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Why do human behings teach hate would have been the better question?

If i had time and the need to push an agenda i could find tons of pictures of kids with guns or bombs and pretend i was right too?

Fail

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Your assumtions about this not being a good thig is quite correct.

However, in answer to the question which you posed.
I would suggest this is a direct response to the situation into which these childern have been born.

Need I actually explain this situation, as it stands, to you?

If so, might I suggest that you first WAKE UP and do some personel research in order to be better prepared for what you may hear, with in an open and honest explaination of the current affairs in this area.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
If I were to wake up everyday as a child, hear shelling and fires shot, see my city destroyed, the park in which I used to play burnt to the ground , and when I ask who caused it the response would be "westerners" who have no right to do so, the first thing I will say is sign me up. They are the result of hatred bought about from the west.any of us would feel the same, unless you are not patriotic or have faith .

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Because when you're desperate and angry and poor you choose the angriest option? I'd love to know what Palestinians want, if it was possible to poll each one in secrecy? Probably something on the lines of 'a normal life'? The problem being what can be normal there. I think that they'd need a new definition of the word, sadly.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Learningman

You are correct, but when your land is encroached on by illegal settlements why would you wish to view the occupiers peacefully? I agree, its horrendous and in no way conductive to a two state solution, but do you genuinely have no idea why they find this acceptable?

Its the same reason certain Israelis and especially settlers view the killing of and taking of the land of the Palestinians as a non-issue and acceptable.

Hate begets hate, and it turns full circle. Do you, as I assume, only recognise one half the problem?

No doubt that both sides are in fault and both are responsible for the current situation.
The difference is that Israel has nothing to loose in the current situation (relatively of course),
as the Palestinians will never be able to defeat Israel by force. Thus you would expect Palestinians to focus their efforts on reaching a diplomatic solution.
Israel has several peace organisations which are trying to shorten the gap between Palestinians and Israelis and to protect Palestinians human right (many times without success, but still):

B’tselem - The Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories

Gisha - Legal center for freedom of movement

Gush Shalom - Promotes peace and conciliation with the Palestinian people

ICAHD - Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions

Not In My Name - Seeking a Just Peace between Israelis & Palestinians

Public Committee Against Torture in Israel Documents, monitors and responds to cases of illegal interrogation, ill-treatment and police brutality in Israel and the Palestinian Authority

Rabbis for Human Rights Human Rights. The rabbinic voice of conscience in Israel.

Where are their Palestinian equivalents?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
probably because their parents are super pissed off, now the question is why and how can it be avoided

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

Ok, say I have WOKEN UP...
And did some personal research...
Say I even believe that the situation into which these children have been born, was created solely and entirely by Israel...
What now?
What would you expect me to do in order to end the conflict?
What would you expect Palestinians to do in order to end the conflict?
Do you think that teaching kids to be suicide bombers is the way to freedom or statehood?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
no comment

click

click

click

click
edit on 5-11-2015 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Somebody send those kids a PlayStation!

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I call it resistance, one mans freedom fighter is anothers terrorist.

But we all know who the occupying army is, don't we?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I do not agree with fanatical behaviors and terrorism. But Israel is the main problem. It is the main fanatical system that it is provoking worldwide fanaticism. Even ISIS is made by those Zhionists and their dirty friends among fanatic Muslims and Christians.

Violence brings Violence.

I have a big very big question !
Why are Israel and USA helping Saud family to fight in Yemen !!
Is not Saud family mother and supporter of Al-Qaeda and ISIS and ..........
Can selling weapons to those fanatics bring peace. Can those dirty dollars bring peace ?

The double standard. Good terrorist and bad terrorist.
edit on 5-11-2015 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

If I were to wake up everyday as a child, hear shelling and fires shot, see my city destroyed, the park in which I used to play burnt to the ground , and when I ask who caused it the response would be "westerners" who have no right to do so, the first thing I will say is sign me up. They are the result of hatred bought about from the west.any of us would feel the same, unless you are not patriotic or have faith .

I disagree with you. The hatred wasn't brought from the west.
If you don't lunch rockets at civilian population from the park your kids used to play in, they won't be waking up to shelling and fires shots.
edit on 5-11-2015 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join