It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Views On Animal Mutilation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Maybe aliens respect the local religion

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Maybe aliens respect the local religion

Oh pull the udder one

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Here's a video of a dead cow decomposing which explains a lot.

Although I would like to point out that the cow was already dead for this video. Whoever is killing the cattle is the real mystery.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Alot of documentaries are flawed because they do not cover the real deal stuff properly. Linda Moulton-Howe has been in a few but she is not real expert as as he only gathers data like myself and others around the world.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PindarAln

Linda Moulton-Howe has been in a few but she is not real expert as as he only gathers data like myself and others around the world.

Although she does share her data unlike yourself.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yes but she is not a vet unlike myself. She is basically a media go to but she has done well in her research etc.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
One of the things I have been looking at is the connection with Prion Disease in cattle especially sheep. There is a clear connection with CJD and this could be one of the reasons ET are testing animals.

A new prion disease, preliminarily called prion disease associated with diarrhea and autonomic neuropathy, has recently been identified.

Prion diseases result from misfolding of a normal cell-surface brain protein called prion protein (PrP C ), whose exact function is unknown. Misfolded prion proteins are called prions or scrapie PrP (PrP Sc —from the name of the prototypic prion disease of sheep).

Prion diseases occur in many mammals (eg, mink, elk, deer, domestic sheep and cattle) and can be transmitted between species via the food chain. However, transmission from animals to humans has been observed only in vCJD, after people consumed beef from cattle with bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE, or mad cow disease). In several western US states and Canada, there is concern that chronic wasting disease (CWD), the prion disease of elk and deer, may be transmissible to people who hunt, butcher, or eat the affected animals. However, transmission of CWD from animals to humans is unlikely unless CWD has been transmitted from animal to animal several times (as may happen in the wild), weakening the barrier between species.

Prion diseases should be considered in all patients with dementia, especially if it progresses rapidly.

So in respect of this are ET interested in humans and the link? Are abductions a reason for this?

Sorry for rambling on a bit with the tech jargon.
edit on -06:00491107amSat, 07 Nov 2015 05:49:27 -0600AMSaturday11 by PindarAln because: (no reason given)

edit on -06:00171107amSat, 07 Nov 2015 07:17:19 -0600AMSaturday11 by PindarAln because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Yes but she is not a vet unlike myself.

That is another unsubstantiated claim made by yourself , I remain unconvinced.
I have no love for Moulton-Howe but at least she has the courage of her convictions , unlike yourself.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Its users of this forum like yourself that create a negative impact on other users, thus not making them not want to use the forums for fear of being scrutinized or shot down.

You my friend are negative and impatient. Sorry to offend but if you don't like what I post them go and read something else on another part of the forum.

So far you have not made any real contribution at all to this feed or given your real view.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Its users of this forum like yourself that create a negative impact on other users, thus not making them not want to use the forums for fear of being scrutinized or shot down.

Your story is relevant to me because I live in Shropshire and have seen at least one mutilation story reported in the local paper in the past , I don't think 4 Bulls being mutilated would either be covered up by the farmer or go unreported to the police , I also believe it would be reported in the Shropshire star , you claim to have images relevant to your thread yet chose not to post them for examination , the idea of these forums IS to scrutinise claims made, I find withholding evidence suspicious.

The story you tell about your encounter with Qinetiq staff in a field makes the story even less credible in my eyes, which when added to your refusal to post the pictures raises a red flag for me.

So far you have not made any real contribution at all to this feed or given your real view.

I gave my real view in my first post on the first page.

No , I don't think animal mutilations are caused by ET.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

When you produce the pictures I will apologise but until then your story is a work of fiction in my opinion .... an opinion I am entitled to under the rules of ATS.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

The only reasonable theory I've heard regarding the nocturnal killing of healthy cattle was that a government agency is covertly testing and monitoring the health of our food supply against terrorist/enemy/disease caused contamination.

But I think it's just natural death and predation, mostly.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PindarAln
One of the things I have been looking at is the connection with Prion Disease in cattle especially sheep. There is a clear connection with CJD and this could be one of the reasons ET are testing animals.

A new prion disease, preliminarily called prion disease associated with diarrhea and autonomic neuropathy, has recently been identified.

Prion diseases result from misfolding of a normal cell-surface brain protein called prion protein (PrP C ), whose exact function is unknown. Misfolded prion proteins are called prions or scrapie PrP (PrP Sc —from the name of the prototypic prion disease of sheep).

Prion diseases occur in many mammals (eg, mink, elk, deer, domestic sheep and cattle) and can be transmitted between species via the food chain. However, transmission from animals to humans has been observed only in vCJD, after people consumed beef from cattle with bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE, or mad cow disease). In several western US states and Canada, there is concern that chronic wasting disease (CWD), the prion disease of elk and deer, may be transmissible to people who hunt, butcher, or eat the affected animals. However, transmission of CWD from animals to humans is unlikely unless CWD has been transmitted from animal to animal several times (as may happen in the wild), weakening the barrier between species.

Prion diseases should be considered in all patients with dementia, especially if it progresses rapidly.

So in respect of this are ET interested in humans and the link? Are abductions a reason for this?

Sorry for rambling on a bit with the tech jargon.

www.msdmanuals.com...

edit on 7-11-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Hahahahaha lol you #ing munter I got you good and proper there gortex. I ain't no vet at all I'm just a nosey old bloke who is gathering information.

This forum is full of #e full stop.

WE ARE LEGION
WE DO NOT FORGIVE
WE DO NOT FORGET
EXPECT US

ATS TAKE DOWN 07/07/15

ANON

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Hahahahaha lol you #ing munter I got you good and proper there gortex. I ain't no vet at all I'm just a nosey old bloke who is gathering information.

This forum is full of #e full stop.

WE ARE LEGION
WE DO NOT FORGIVE
WE DO NOT FORGET
EXPECT US

ATS TAKE DOWN 07/07/15

ANON

I think the BSE/CWD is kicking in.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I think animal are taken because they put something in the meat where when we eat it , they have us in full control

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This is the episode I mentioned in another post, the Science Channels' "Unexplained Files" that has a segment on animal mutilation. Hopefully this works.
There are two theories discussed, one the possible ufo connection and the other, possible government/military/other segment aspect.
edit on 11pm30pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

So what do we think ET outright or Government and ET or other?

Having experienced the ufo orbs many times I've got no idea what they are as they are like nothing that makes sense. What I will say is they are connected to massive radiant motherships that when departing leave a rain of cotton wool like substance just as in the Bible referenced as manna - Gods food. Yes they are real, plasma like, shape shifting. Since all this animal mute stuff came to my attention I'm glad that I gave up going looking for them. The government and their agencies must know they are out there.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join