It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas man stabbed to death by friend after taking last piece of chicken

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

Not saying non-citizens are more likely to kill over the last piece of chicken but just pointing out it's not a southern thing

Hey, no US state is more southern than Mexico.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
We have over 27 million in the state of Texas. One in fifty has an IQ 70 or below.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
All joking aside, this is a perfect example of what I keep saying is a major part of the reason that homicides are so prevalent in our modern society: Somewhere along the lines in the last generation, we have forgotten to teach people the value of and respect for human life.

And the sad reality is that the outcome is the same (someone is dead for no reason), but if it had been done with a gun, this would be making national headlines and Obama would fake even more outrage concerning gun ownership and what he thinks that we "need" and don't "need" concerning weaponry.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Am I the only one who inexplicably gets a craving for fried chicken whenever I see this thread?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
Why has a thread about a man getting killed over chicken gotten 6 flags .

It does seem to be overlooked.
So I gave it another flag.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I get a craving for cowboy chicken. No added hormones free range chicken slow cooked over rotating wood fire grill. There may be something in the way of food Science to be mentioned. Coming off fast/junk food was more difficult for me than coming off hard drugs.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Man, if i went to prison with any of these people fighting and murdering over chicken. IF they even looked at my food i would get up and bust them in the chops, these are the type of people who legitimize preemptive strikes. lmao! I shouldn't laugh but sometimes when all other choices are eliminated you are just left with a shaking your head, grin.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

I'm still trying...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'm on the fence on this. Sure, murder's bad and all, but let's have the facts.

Was it southern fried? Also, was it a leg? Cause that's the best bit.

Not saying he should have stabbed the guy, but if my mate stole me last leg, I'd be cheesed off as well.

ETA: Don't star that. I should be ashamed of that comment. I'm not, but I probably should be.
edit on 5 11 2015 by SlowNail because: Flicker of conscience

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

What about Flori-duh?

We we are deeper south than the south. Plus we have tons of south americans here.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ozsheeple

Stabbing someone over a piece of chicken is unfathomable...

I dunno, these chickens..

10/10 would kill again.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
That last piece of chicken was the straw that broke the camel's back. There must have been something building between these two because I cannot imagine a person killing his friend for something as simple as eating the last piece of anything.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
You do not even want to know what he would have done on taco Tuesday.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Am I the only one who inexplicably gets a craving for fried chicken whenever I see this thread?

Lol, I'm a vegetarian and even I am getting that. Told ya, genius bit of advertising.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Killed For Chicken..
Paints a new light on the meaning of K.F.C

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

ROFLMAO!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: quercusrex

Rivera later returned to the scene and admitted to police that he had stabbed Gonzalez. Rivera, whose case file says he is not a U.S. citizen, was arrested, charged and is being held in Harris County jail on $200,000 bond. www.11alive.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

You stole my chicken!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Bedlam

What about Flori-duh?

We we are deeper south than the south. Plus we have tons of south americans here.

Florida is South New England, with Cuba sauce.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Am I the only one who sees the irony of the fact that the murder victim's first name was Darwin?
Natural selection at its finest.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join