It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Craig Hulet Geopolitics and Foreign Policy, Coast to Coast, Syria, Putin, Russia, ME

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I was listening to Craig B Hulet on Coast to Coast last night. He is an analyst of geopolitics and foreign policy, he covered several current events. And kinda scared me with just how horrid all this really is. Our Governments involvement is shocking. For those who can not access the broadcast:

He covered such topics as Russia and Putin, Syria, ISIS, Congress and insider trading, Edward Snowden, and the US Army "separating" PTSD soldiers. Since 2009, he explained, some 22,000 combat veterans came home needing treatment for PTSD and they were summarily dismissed with a less than honorable discharge, and "in each case it was called misconduct," and they don't have to pay them. These combat veterans serve "at the behest of the oligarchy that dominates our government...Isn't it probable that some of the oligarchs, some of the leaders of the largest banks and corporations, wouldn't mind seeing America taken down a notch, and losing a ground war?" Hulet said.

Russia is opening a new air base in Belarus (which is near Poland) and it looks very much like Putin is making strategic moves in preparation for a conventional ground war, he suggested. The world is being quickly divided up by major powers in the East, such as Russia, China, India, he stated. And in a kind of act of war, Saudi Arabia is holding down oil prices, with the intent to destroy the shale production in the US, he reported. Unbeknownst to the American people, the US military is opening 130 drone bases on the African continent.

Anyway, coast is on pretty late, and if you dont have a subscription you cant access archives, but I found Hulets segment free on his own site, and it is well worth a listen. Im not really wanting to debate all these issues, just wanted to share the information.

www.eliasound.biz... If that doesnt work here is his website, scroll down to find the radio link.

www.craigbhulet.com...

edit on 4-11-2015 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I try to catch Craig whenever he comes on the radio show that i listen to in the morning. He is usually spot on and clear about his figurings of current events. Im still waiting to see if Jeb Bush gets into the white house.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

I thought of posting an OP on this topic. I listened to the entire interview and found it fascinating.

One point he hammers on about is the fact that the US is a Corporatocracy and that governance has nothing to do with the citizenry. I suspect that in our heart of hearts we've all known that for a long time but we've managed to overlook it. The sad thing is that very fact means that there's next to nothing any of us can do to alter the course that's been set for the US. As I realized that, I realized that yea, Hulet's right about a lot of stuff, and there's not a damned thing any of us can do about it.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I feel so scared for our country and the whole world really, yesterday my 18 yr old daughter watched the Putin Interview, and she just had a melt down. She said "Mom, for the world to survive, the controllers of America have to be stopped". There is no other way out of this, The other govts in the world will have no choice but to invade us. Its just horrible to realize there is no way out of this, and the only voice of reason is coming from our supposed enemy Russia."

We are going to go look for our cave this weekend. lol

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1

I feel so scared for our country and the whole world really, yesterday my 18 yr old daughter watched the Putin Interview, and she just had a melt down. She said "Mom, for the world to survive, the controllers of America have to be stopped". There is no other way out of this, The other govts in the world will have no choice but to invade us. Its just horrible to realize there is no way out of this, and the only voice of reason is coming from our supposed enemy Russia."

We are going to go look for our cave this weekend. lol

You know, instead of looking for a cave, you might want to research educational opportunities in Russia or Canada for your daughter.

There's sort of a funny dynamic going on here. The US "Controllers", as your daughter put it, have long been at work globalizing the US economy, but they've done nothing to prepare the US population for the transition and the appropriate response would have been to "globalize" the US population such that future generations can pursue opportunities any where in the world! As it turns out......the Corporations who are the "Controllers" have gotten the message.......Merk or Pfizer, I forget which, is moving out of the US and I've recently read an article that something like 500 major multi-national corporations, including Walgreen's are looking to leave the US.
You can read about this at: money.cnn.com...

So obviously, the message here in the New Global Age is..........you're not stuck here and your daughter certainly isn't or shouldn't feel "stuck" in the US. Get Global! and Get Out while the Getting's Good!

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

What putin interview?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I have several nephews that have worked all over the world, I will bring it up to her. Thats a good idea, although Im not sure I could let her go. lol

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I think it was this one. Its a panel discussion not an interview, sorry. www.youtube.com...

Interesting after posting this reply to you, I realized someone posted a thread on it today. Its a year old, but a great speech.
edit on 5-11-2015 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply. I believe I watched it before but it's always good to watch again. 👍

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
When Martin Luther King, Jr. spoke he gave people hope and they felt empowered. So its more important now than ever (internet age) that we empower ourselves by filtering out those that drive us into despair.

A new world is coming. But before it arrives, the old one has to be destroyed, and that's a good thing

top topics

join