It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angela Merkel Hates Germany - Grabs German flag in disgust

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

I think you are misunderstanding, the word, "peers"... But, yes. The elections are just for show. Do you honestly believe? If you had a "voice" ?..They'd let you talk/vote? That said, they're as "stupid" as they know, they can get away with.... Vote! Always vote. You'll need a clear conscience to pull a trigger.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22

I think you are misunderstanding, the word, "peers"... But, yes. The elections are just for show. Do you honestly believe? If you had a "voice" ?..They'd let you talk/vote? That said, they're as "stupid" as they know, they can get away with.... Vote! Always vote. You'll need a clear conscience to pull a trigger.

I always say, "If you don't vote, you cant b--ch and complain,"..... and I LOVE to b--ch and complain.
So I ALWAYS vote.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
👍

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Without knowing any context of the video, she sure looks very peeved about the flag. You can see her shaking her head. Looks pretty odd.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Without knowing any context of the video, she sure looks very peeved about the flag. You can see her shaking her head. Looks pretty odd.

There are parts of my job I hate...
In her case, it's representing the German citizens.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hmm, guess those heeded warnings about her are not so far off(even the NSA spied on her). She has other paid for intentions similar to other politicians.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: eisegesis

Yes, if the flag you've shown is the German flag, then the colors were reversed on the one she was given. Like the colors are upside down. Maybe that's why she seemed disgusted. Somebody had an upside down flag on stage. Her colleagues appear to be laughing about it. In any event, they all seem to be happy.

The German flag from the top down is black, red, yellow. She was handed the correct flag and there was a person in the background waving an identical flag. The flag in the post below the op is upside down. flag list by colour

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
Wow!

A new video surfaced of Merkel grabbing the German flag out of the hands of a parliament member and hands it off stage. The camera gets a shot of the look on her face. Pure disgust. I don't want to go out on a limb here but...is she a manchurian candidate? Has she been brain washed to eviscerate Germany from the inside or does she just hold the most contempt and disdain for her country? Suffering from colossal post ww2 guilt? Either way, she needs to be removed from office ASAP. And hung for treason. Harsh I know, but just look at what she's doing to Europe.

If there is just a 1% chance she hates her country and is sabotaging the future of Germany and all of Europe because of her opinion, she should be tried for treason. Has anyone ever seen such a despicable display and lack of respect from a leader of their own country? Never in my life.
Here's the clip followed by a video commentary.

Trying to analyse this video is sort of like trying to analyse videos where people's eyes morph as if they are reptilians.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo maybe you would rather see a German leader goose stepping across the podium, right hand thrust high, I like Merkel. She is an extremely compassionate leader I very much doubt she hates her country. She's an intelligent lady who has probably learned a lot from history

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

It's a difficult one to analyse because flags have different connotations in different countries. In the UK, for instance, you would only normally see the Union Flag displayed on a public building on the Queen's birthday or some other high-profile occasion. Contrast that with the situation in the US or in France.

There are many in the UK, myself included, who feel that the Union Flag has been "hijacked" by the extreme right, and is used as a symbol of nationalism rather than patriotism. When I see a Union Flag on a flagpole in someone's garden or hung from an upstairs window, I don't see a man who is proud of his country. I see a knuckle-head who is sending an in-your-face message to the Polish family across the street to "go back home".

Perhaps it was this message that Angela Merkel was trying to avoid.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I do not like Merkel but this just looks like she was not willing to embarass herself. The guy who does the videos is hilarous.

a reply to: lacrimoniousfinale
But it´s black,red,gold. The flag is not upside down.

edit on 5-11-2015 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Also, it´s fascinating how much I´ve read the word treason on ATS. According to some members here, there is treason everywhere. Yet in the real world, you seldom hear someone being convicted for treason.
Also, accusing someone of treason while having absolute no proof is just as bad.

Hypocrites... go out and make it public, I dare you. Armchair generals...
edit on 5-11-2015 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Maybe she just doesn't like all the flag waving people do?.
I mean when they went to town on all the flags and national symbolism last time.....
Reading a little more I think some Germans are uneasy about waving flags and such because of how it helped the Nazis in ww2.
Flag waving in Germany can makes many people think you are a Nationalist..she doesn't want that image.

But please do continue all wanting to burn the witch and such without thinking logically it really does show the mob mindset and the thirst for blood.
edit on 5-11-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
I do not like Merkel but this just looks like she was not willing to embarass herself. The guy who does the videos is hilarous.

a reply to: lacrimoniousfinale
But it´s black,red,gold. The flag is not upside down.

I made no reference to the flag's colours, or whether or not it was upside down.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
It's got nothing to do with the German flag - clearly she does not approve of white plastic sticks.

I agree with her, white plastic sticks in public might cause a political correction of mammoth proportions the likes of which humanity may never recover from.

Germany needs more leaders like beloved Chancellor Urkle that will stand up to the pro-white plastic stick crowd

Heil Urkle *raises fully extended arm, palm down, in earnest support*
edit on 5-11-2015 by Sublimecraft because: kick the cow to the kerb

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
This video is OLD. It originates from a celebration at 22th september 2013 when the CDU won the Bundestag elections.

Hermann Groehe, the CDU secretary general was in party-mood and seemed to try to invite A. Merkel into some swaying to the music.

Which she obviously did not appove of. But she had never an outgoing type of personality, she never was a winner of hearts.

In my opinion, she didn't want to let the emotions in that moment run out of her control. And waving the banner in Merkels face would be a no-no for anyone, to her mind.

Link to some usually quite serious newspaper. Which included this moment in their "mad political moments" column.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I`m actually glad to have watched these videos and have gained more of a perspective of Angela Merkel.

She is a compassionate person and as she said Germany is a Christian country and did mention Pentecost, I don`t believe she hates her country.

Christian paragraph
For those that don`t know, after Jesus was crucified died (and the curtain in the temple was rent, meaning anyone can now enter the Holy of Holies and speak with God through Christs sacrifice for all) buried and then conquered death, He told the disciples to wait for the Comforter (Holy Spirit) in a place in Pentecost, where they were all filled and began speaking in tongues. (one gift of the Holy Spirit)

My thoughts of Angela Merkel from this now is as a leader of her country I don`t think she should lump this on the German people who may not share her conviction or comfort of sharing their beliefs of Christianity with the influx of Muslims as its not something easily shared with many people and especially with Islam.

I just don`t want to see a train wreck from all this for their country and people.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Gee, it looks to me like the guy holding the flag was trying to get rid of it - he was trying to hand it off to someone else. Looks like she just took it to help him out. ??? Are we mad at the guy as well, or are we just mad at her?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

True, but it has been getting better the last 15 years with the football EM&WMs, many people in germany fly the flags on their cars, houses and what not like crazies. Then, after the WM/EM is over, you can see them fading away. Most people take them off before the flag is destroyed. Above a certain speed they start to shrink.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: lacrimoniousfinale

It's a difficult one to analyse because flags have different connotations in different countries.....
When I see a Union Flag on a flagpole in someone's garden or hung from an upstairs window, I don't see a man who is proud of his country.....

Upside down flag == wrong color order.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join