It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angela Merkel Hates Germany - Grabs German flag in disgust

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Wow!

A new video surfaced of Merkel grabbing the German flag out of the hands of a parliament member and hands it off stage. The camera gets a shot of the look on her face. Pure disgust. I don't want to go out on a limb here but...is she a manchurian candidate? Has she been brain washed to eviscerate Germany from the inside or does she just hold the most contempt and disdain for her country? Suffering from colossal post ww2 guilt? Either way, she needs to be removed from office ASAP. And hung for treason. Harsh I know, but just look at what she's doing to Europe.

If there is just a 1% chance she hates her country and is sabotaging the future of Germany and all of Europe because of her opinion, she should be tried for treason. Has anyone ever seen such a despicable display and lack of respect from a leader of their own country? Never in my life.
Here's the clip followed by a video commentary.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

She was handed the wrong flag.

I'm guessing she doesn't want to rub Germany's pride into the faces of a million Muslim immigrants looking for a more heterogeneous welcome.

edit on 4-11-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Wow.. yea that's pretty bad. I'm not sure what she's thinking, but it looks like she's disgusted or embarrassed.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Whats the context? That clip is a few seconds long. What happened before, what happened after, what are the 'on stage' rules of the rally?

I have heard quite a few speaches by her. Her pride in her nationality is quite apparant. Especially new year speeches to the German people.

You cant judge a person by a few second long clip and ask her to be hanged for treason.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
IDK...That looks pretty bad.
I don't know much about Merkel, but I am extremely worried about what seems to be happening to Germany.
Is there going to be a civil war?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

Yes, you have a point. Except when she previously stated how she felt about Germany and it's Islamisation when asked a question. It puts the flag thing in context.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I don't know much about Merkel, but I am extremely worried about what seems to be happening to Germany.

What? Civil war in Germany? Nothing 'is happening'. Economy is going strong, salaries are good/rising, unemployment is at record low.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

Yes, you have a point. Except when she previously stated how she felt about Germany and it's Islamisation when asked a question. It puts the flag thing in context.

Its again the same guy presenting the video. He seems to be talking more than the lady Chancellor. He seems to be interpreting all the segments of the speech the way he wants. I interpret her speach as a way to lessen the fear of the public and present a balancing point of view. She appears well informed and quite educated and non reactionary. She did not say anything anti German, infact she represented her people quite well.
edit on 4/11/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k

What? Civil war in Germany? Nothing 'is happening'. Economy is going strong, salaries are good/rising, unemployment is at record low.

I beg to differ.

German official says Merkel's open door migrant policy will lead to 'civil war' after thousands march through one city holding crucifixes during anti-Islam protest

A German official has said that Angela Merkel's open door migrant policy will lead to 'civil war' after thousands marched through one city's streets holding crucifixes during an anti-Islam protest.

Hansjoerg Mueller, of the Alternative for Germany party, said the country was 'sliding towards anarchy' and risks becoming a 'banana republic without any government'.

He made the claims after about 8,000 people joined the anti-Islam Pegida movement for a rally in Dresden over Angela Merkel's decision to allow up to one million migrants into the country this year.

I can't take his word for it, but he certainly has my attention.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

I beg to differ.

German official says Merkel's open door migrant policy will lead to 'civil war' after thousands march through one city holding crucifixes during anti-Islam protest

A German official has said that Angela Merkel's open door migrant policy will lead to 'civil war' after thousands marched through one city's streets holding crucifixes during an anti-Islam protest.

Hansjoerg Mueller, of the Alternative for Germany party, said the country was 'sliding towards anarchy' and risks becoming a 'banana republic without any government'.

He made the claims after about 8,000 people joined the anti-Islam Pegida movement for a rally in Dresden over Angela Merkel's decision to allow up to one million migrants into the country this year.

The open doors policy has already ended, border control is back, deportation has sped up. You do know only 40% of the total refugees infact get asylum. Now military planes are being used to send them back. Merkel infact tried to 'bribe' Turkey recently to stop the refugees there and prevent them from coming to Europe.
edit on 4/11/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Yes, if the flag you've shown is the German flag, then the colors were reversed on the one she was given. Like the colors are upside down. Maybe that's why she seemed disgusted. Somebody had an upside down flag on stage. Her colleagues appear to be laughing about it. In any event, they all seem to be happy.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Why are the flags waving in the background also the same?

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Then I know you didn't even watch the video and listen to what she said. What you described was the exact opposite. Her closing statement was, Germany has no ground to stand on in regards to saying anything at all about the fear of Muslim Islamisation because of Germany's past. It's Haughty.

That's a retarded answer. Period. It's self-loathing, self-hating, completely irresponsible and does not speak for the rest of the people. It's her problem and it's her therapy, not the EU's
edit on 4-11-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Yes, if the flag you've shown is the German flag, then the colors were reversed on the one she was given. Like the colors are upside down. Maybe that's why she seemed disgusted. Somebody had an upside down flag on stage. Her colleagues appear to be laughing about it. In any event, they all seem to be happy.

You have it backwards.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Maybe it was the childish manner in which the man holding the flag had held it that made her not want to share a stage with it. It's also quite a small flag. Maybe she just realized small flags

Disgust is not the impression I received watching her in that clip. Disgust is when you throw it on the ground angrily, spit stamp shred and burn it. There was no disgust in her actions. More disapproval. And more directed at the situation than the flag itself.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

and this:

23 October 2015

As growing numbers of refugees seek asylum from the wars raging in Syria and Iraq, governments throughout Europe are moving to seal their borders, slash social assistance for migrants and carry out mass deportations.

This week, the Bild newspaper reported that the German government plans to use military aircraft to deport tens of thousands of refugees whose requests for asylum have been denied. According to the newspaper, the government is planning to use C-160 military transport planes to deport nearly 200,000 people who have been declared by the German state to be “economic migrants” and ineligible for asylum.

www.wsws.org...

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Shoot. Then please reverse my comment.

I didn't realize deportations are occurring. I've been looking around, and Germany is not the only country deporting the "economic refugees".
edit on 11/4/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

I beg to differ.

The open doors policy has already ended, border control is back, deportation has sped up. You do know only 40% of the total refugees infact get asylum. Now military planes are being used to send them back. Merkel infact tried to 'bribe' Turkey recently to stop the refugees there and prevent them from coming to Europe.

Again, I'm going to disagree. Germany has stated multiple times that there is no limit to the amount they're willing to take in. Only those who do not qualify for asylum will be deported and as of the beginning of September, only 10,000 have been sent packing.

Link

Germany's top migration authority said Monday that the country would not impose an upper limit on the number of refugees it would welcome in the coming months, according to an interview with the newspaper Der Spiegel. Manfred Schmidt, head of the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees, made the comments while refugees continued to arrive by the thousands on the borders of the European Union, causing escalating tensions with German citizens.

"There can be no upper limit set on the intake of people who are fleeing persecution and need protection," Schmidt said. The majority of people arriving have been coming from war-torn nations like Syria and Iraq, according to human rights organizations.

Link
Link 2

edit on 4-11-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Get over it, OP. If you're still, alive. You're a "world citizen". What is this Germany, you speak of? Is that a county in/of, the EU? ...LOL! Germany's county commissioner, did bad things, to the county flag! LOL! I bet they'll never have a "solution" again!

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

I live in the United States.

The President of the United States HATES the United States.

Yet he was elected TWICE!!!

I'm still not sure if the elections are just for show or if my "peers" are THAT stupid.

May God have mercy on us all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join