It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reality game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I don't really like or trust anyone and with every day the Canadians give me more reasons to hate humanity.

God designed this language to express mathematical patterns. Many of which are with the number Pi.

If you look at my name it has my birthdate. God created several different people including Gw bush, saddam Hussein, jfk, myself and others.

I'll try to keep this simple because I'm on a Mobil device typing one button at a time.

On a phone the word save is 7283 like July 28 3=C=Chris
The days between Pi 3/14 and 7/28 are 135 which is the letters "me"

The basic message is to save/help me... Chris 7/28

God created me and a woman named Erin z. I apparently met her a few times but was unaware of the many patterns.
We're being mind controlled by a being just like many of you are. we were guided in certain relationships to ruin everything about us and it was done in mathematical ways as proof.

I need to tell this woman certain stuff and show her information so she knows not to trust anyone or herself because something can and does manipulate our minds. And along with humans does high tech date rape and controlled relationships with people

The thought that humans wouldn't make her aware and allow her to be used disgusts me. So I want to talk to her so I know she's aware of atleast some of what I am aware of.

How can I find and talk to the woman ErinZ possibly born in 87?

I think much of Facebook and the Internet is infested with bull# information so I doubt i can find her this way

Our identities connect to one another in many ways which makes me want to talk to her more

How can I find this woman?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Please be a troll....Pretty please

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Perhaps she is one of these women....

www.google.com... HxYwodP0kDbQ

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ChrisB76728

First things first... Your avatar has the alaphabet... But you left out the letters J,U and W.
Why?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Several reasons. Like The Internet suggest english is from Latin which is missing such letters.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
why 135 is "me" and not "ace" ? ( I mean what is your rule for this)

I do this thing myself with numbers but its imho just not right there.

Get's you psychotic.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Nevermind

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I had a snarky reply at the ready... but I disconnected internally. I have a zenith buffer implant that allows me to process data nearly as fast as the average human.

I just could not go through with it.

Too inane...

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
You're better off meeting a Heather. They're usually pretty nice.

new topics

top topics

join