It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nonduality VS creating your reality

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Sorry can't watch it takes too much data from my mobile..
If you could explain?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
What is happening - this experience - is not in time - this experience is happening.
Time is measured from one event to another - say breakfast this morning and breakfast tomorrow morning. But where are those two events? 'Your' existence is measured between two events 'birth' and 'death' but where are those two events?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Dots on a timescale on earth?
My problem with this all is just happening and the experience exists, but nothing else is:
It sounds like a cheap excuse to not take responsibility for your actions.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Dots on a timescale on earth?

Look now to see if you can find the event of breakfast this morning and look now to see if you can see the event of breakfast tomorrow.
'Dots on a timescale on earth' is just what the mind is saying (just a story) but look directly to see if either of the two events can be found.

edit on 6-11-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Not with the eyes. My mind remembers the past. My stomach is looking forward to the future.
So both events can be found within the entity "me"

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Not with the eyes. My mind remembers the past. My stomach is looking forward to the future.
So both events can be found within the entity "me"

All appears in 'you' - yes, 'you' are the space in which all arises and subsides.
But 'you' cannot do anything - 'you' are just the witnessing space.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Trust me, i can do a lot. Not just physically, but with projection, or pure will power.
It won't always work the way i'd want it to, but i let many birds fly. Where they land is not in my hands, but that's not what you want to experience, i'd guess.
I hate feeling hope and helpless and somehow it seems all your philosophy is about.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I hate feeling hope and helpless and somehow it seems all your philosophy is about.

It is not philosophy.
Look and see.

And he said, You can not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live. Exodus 33:20

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Sorry i can't watch vids for a few weeks.
But from the title:i bet it's liberating to give up responsibility.
It's all just happening, right?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Yes, your body can do a lot and have desires. But what "you" means here is just awareness. The fact that you were aware of everything happening. So in this sense, every experience happens withing experience (you).
"consciousness is like what it's like to be you."

This is a scientific understanding of it. You won't encounter any poetic use of language here.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
When it is found that what is appearing is just appearing and you or no one else is doing it then yes it is what is labelled 'liberation'.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Andy1144

Even my pure awareness is not just happening. I can decide if i want to get destructive or try to be constructive with my thoughts just as much as with my actions.
The philosophy just doesn't work on any level. I like magic. It's all about the mind and the power of free will. You guys deny that exists, sthg i find just wrong. My experience tells me nothing is just happening, everything is an act of the will. Every thought and every action. On all levels, because as long as you live they are inseparable.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

It's labeled being an animal, or plant, or sthg purely living by instincts and nothing more. As humans we have responsibility, because we create the world we live in.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

It's labeled being an animal, or plant, or sthg purely living by instincts and nothing more. As humans we have responsibility, because we create the world we live in.

What is IS and then thought creates the illusion of a world and a you living in it.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

No. What is, is and then your thought denies reality.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

No. What is, is and then your thought denies reality.

Thought appears as reality but speaks about what is not existing - things like past and future.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Okay. I give up. Deny reality all you want, you're still responsible for your actions and your thoughts...

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Okay. I give up. Deny reality all you want, you're still responsible for your actions and your thoughts...

How did you come to the conclusion that reality is being denied?

"The most important thing is that you don't identify yourself as being the doer of actions." (Mooji)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Once you find "liberation", the responsibility lightens because one's thoughts and actions are pure.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Jojoappleseed
You cannot find liberation. Liberation is here when there is no one looking to find anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join