It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporter Spills the Beans and Admits All the News is Fake!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: DelMarvel
Thanks for posting that.

However, the claim in the thread title that "all the news is fake" is an exaggeration.

I used the title of the YouTube video and on reflection it seems a bit exaggerated, but then again once journalists start lying and making up stories, it kind of taints anything else they report on.

So you have a video from a source like RT with the headline "all the news is fake."

Just saying.

There are a lot of biased media sources (especially RT) a lot of biased reporting and I have no problem believing some stories are complete fabrications.

However, there are some real journalists with ethical standards and not everything in the news is "fake."

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Better late than never bud

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Better late than never bud

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for that, time to kill this thread.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

However, there are some real journalists with ethical standards and not everything in the news is "fake."

The problem is, people can't identify them or the truth when U.S. intelligence agents are covertly working in journalism. My trust is hard to earn, so I am the type to be cynical about most major headline news having an effect on the social and political climate.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

cruelty to threads now

no leave it some people have short attention spans

what was i saying again

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Yep - never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Propaganda - hides your scum.

US Government muppets say:

"19 Saudi Arabian hijackers bought down the towers, attacked the Pentagon and crashed into an airfield, therefore we must invade 2 oil rich countries and Oh, by the way, the Patriot Act is now in force and we have developed a new agency called the Dept of Homeland Security - thanks American citizens"

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

"It was a weather balloon"

.....and so on and so forth.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

So you have a video from a source like RT with the headline "all the news is fake."

Just saying.

There are a lot of biased media sources (especially RT) a lot of biased reporting and I have no problem believing some stories are complete fabrications.

You're missing the point about RT. Sure, they may have a bias, but apart from the blogosphere, there isn't much chance of hearing this reporter's story, or indeed the BBC Syria fakery from anywhere else mainstream...the gogglebox in the corner, has become a total waste of time, when it comes to war, unrest and politics.
About the Syria BBC report, the BBC have already admitted for instance changing the spoken text between, 'chemical weapons' and, 'Napalm' with a voiceover, even adding that, "usually" they would have an, "away" camera shot for text changes in a voiceover, but since the lady doctor was wearing a mask, there was no need to??
In any case, there was far more to that Syria video that even RT did not even cover. The lady doctor made a reappearance on a Panorama special about the same incident, using only her first name, (which was later sussed out) the special edition was given as a return to Syria a month later which included the original scene....which turns out not to be the original scene, but was a retake, made at the same time as the original, but was superficially the same, but not exactly the same, (remember this is supposed to be a rolling event as the BBC team were there, and people with burning wounds pouring in, and they do time for a retake?) which is supposedly from an attack that hit a school while Syrian schools were on holiday at the time?
The differences were spotted by those on the ball, that included UK MP's who ultimately had to vote on a motion about Syria's government using WMD's, other reporters, and ordinary people with their eyes wide open. The BBC has still not resolved many of the problems with either the initial report, or the Panorama special based on that report.
So, Ian Pannel's part, (he is the BBC reporter) he doesn't seem to mind all the burning bodies coming in so much as to do a retake, nor does the lady doctor it seems...(episodes of 'Casualty' comes to mind), instead of getting to feck out of the way, while he does say later that he can't verify the pictures of the casualties he shows..probably an attempt at disclaiming since the 'zombie children' pictures are so fake, however, he's already in on it anyway.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

This is something most of us already know. At least it is refreshing to see someone in the profession admit it publicly.

the funny thing is its on RT of al places. a news agency known to invent stories too.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I put a thread out earlier about "who runs the president"
That would dovetail nicely with this.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I been try'n to tell ATS this for years. They won't buy it.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

All the world's media isn't owned by a handful of entities by coincidence. Of course all news is created and manipulative. So many equate television and radio news with Absolute Truth that government public and secret would be stupid to not use it to shape "reality" for the masses to benefit itself at every turn. Luckily, people are largely borderline mentally handicapped and thus easily tricked.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Most news is scripted nowadays anyway to imprint their version of the truth.
Like commercials, it's all about repetition.
That's why some people can't believe another version of a story,
because they are taught to not think outside of the box.
Especially if a certain story is already repeated through different media outlets.
The same strategy sometimes is also used by alternative media though.
www.youtube.com...
Above example somehow reminds of the movie "Groundhog Day"...
edit on 4-11-2015 by Tyrion79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
So basically all news is propaganda for some agenda somebody has somewhere.

Could be for war.
Could be for causing divisions within the population.
Could be for restricting guns.
Could be for advancing the rights of some over others.
Could be for political reasons.
Could be to favor somebody and discredit another.
Could be to cover up a conspiracy.
Could be to garner sympathy.
Could be to marginalize people of faith

And on and on the list goes.

And then they hide the information that they don't want people to know about, how many stories have reporters found, but have been squashed because it isn't inline with the current wave of propaganda

edit on 4-11-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
It amazes me that CNN is still standing, that the public still allows it after things like this. What a fickle society.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
yep, it's fake....hey
once I was watching tv.....stay with me now.....watching a woman British reporter....
you know what she said?????? she said the bldg. 7 mid-rise tower had just been reported fallen......ha
in the screen live......behind the broadcasters one could still see number 7 standing...for about 8 more minutes......then it fell....ha
true story mate!!
edit on 4-11-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
So what, that it's reported on RT, obvious that they aren't innocent. The Western MSM however, needs to be called out as well, being that too much of it is never dismissed as questionable.[
edit on 4-11-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
In order to maintain the thrall of subjugation on the naturally freedom-seeking human species, you must either do it by force or through falsehoods.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
The US has had this since at least the 1950s, with an early version called "Operation Mockingbird". The CIA basically had a lot of journalists on its payroll & they would present CIA-written stories as their own. There was another version during the Bush Administration but I forgot it's name lol.

Anyway, just research "Operation Mockingbird" and you'll see that this is actually very common. Not saying it's good, just that it's common.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

But as the media know - this will be old news tomorrow and the majority will not understand what the guy is talking about, let alone learn from it and change their lives.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Obviously, it's not news to many of us here but his claims are pretty much worthless because the majority of people are never going to believe it unless someone can tell everyone HOW they keep it so quiet. That they do seems obvious to many of us but we really don't know how they keep it so tightly controlled.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join