It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No 10 (British Prime Minister's address) says Explosive Device May have Downed Plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This has just started breaking on various news channels. The Government aren't saying much other than "while it cannot "categorically" say why the plane crashed, as more information has come to light we have become concerned that the plane may well have been brought down by an explosive device".

I may be wrong but I think it sounds more than likely that it was an explosive device. Obviously 10 Downing Street will be privy to information and intelligence that we aren't and I think for them to even speculate this is what has happened speaks volumes.

news.sky.com...

www.rt.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...

Also when looking at various news sites I saw this also on RT in the headlines. Suicide bombers in the same area have today killed Policemen.

www.rt.com...

and ISIS have also released another video saying they are responsible for the downing of the plane.

www.rt.com...

I have seen many people with a lot of experience in aviation say ISIS wouldn't have the technology to shoot down a plane but they obviously would be able to smuggle a device on board a plane.

I also saw last night a news article saying that unusual clicking noises were heard in the cockpit just before the crash. Could it be possible that one of the pilots is responsible (when I say this I mean could one of the pilots be on a suicide mission for ISIS). I know this is probably not the case because as far as I know pilots have to go through the same security checks as passengers at the airport but I was just putting this out there as an alternative idea!

edit on 4-11-2015 by anxiouswens because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2015 by anxiouswens because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

ISIS either retaliates against Russia for their recent strikes, or are just not letting this tragedy go to waste and want to take credit for something they didn't even do? I would bet the first scenario is more likely

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Sorry to be a grammar nazi, but a colon or dash (i.e. : or -) after "No 10" would transform the meaning of the title. Also the phrases "No 10" and "10 Downing Street" may not mean much to ATSers outside the UK.

Good post, despite my criticisms above.
edit on 4-11-2015 by lacrimoniousfinale because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I take your point on board a reply to: lacrimoniousfinale

Its my fault for just copying the title from the Sky News source and being a bit lazy in my punctuation. I also take on board that number 10 might not mean anything to other ATS members. I just always think it is quite well known like the White House.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: lacrimoniousfinale

exacty, i was thinking what if is claimed theirs went to 11

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

the phrases "No 10" and "10 Downing Street" may not mean much to ATSers outside the UK.

lol, i dunno ATS'ers are a pretty savvy bunch, im sure they would know what he meant.

Anyway, i don’t think we will get to hear what this new intelligence is; however, it must have only just come to light as No10 were encouraging people to travel to Sharm el-Sheikh less than 24 hours ago.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
10 Downing Street: British Prime Minister's Office (I'm from the U.S. and I did have to look it up, haha)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Thanks, Anxious. I am rather a pedant when it comes to punctuation, which is nothing to boast about. The amended title is now spot on!

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
IMO ISIS didn't crash the plane. It was either CIA or MI, maybe MOSSAD too.
I'm waiting for Russia to retaliate, in similar fashion.
Mark my words...
Smokes nad mirrors ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to real covert allout war.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

ISIS either retaliates against Russia for their recent strikes, or are just not letting this tragedy go to waste and want to take credit for something they didn't even do? I would bet the first scenario is more likely

My thoughts exactly when I first heard the news - the plane and location was too convenient for IS. I speculate that they were attempting to hijack a Russian plane inside Egypt, in an attempt to (super speculative tinfoil hat time) crash it/blow it up inside Israel. 3 potential scores against perceived enemies of IS. I'd like to hear/read transcripts of the CVR when they're done with the investigation.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Just been checking departures on flight radar and all flights to Russia seem to be showing as cancelled and/or unknown too?

www.flightradar24.com...

(load/click earlier flights)
edit on 4/11/15 by HumanPLC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

Interesting, hadn't thought of this angle.
Are you suggesting CIA, MI or MOSSAD are deliberately provoking The Bear?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
but why would ISIS keep releasing videos saying they have done it?a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheDudeMinds

Every purpose is established by counsel, and with wise advice conduct war.

www.mossad.gov.il...

By way of deception maketh ye war

top topics

join