It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey anonymous how about doing something useful?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I totally agree. Their agenda serves no purpose but to hurt others and I would want to know who they are.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Easy the anon folks that are not already in jail are in moms basement being keyboard commandos and could not hack anything real if they tried.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
anonymous are rubbish 8chans baphomet hacking group are the only hackers with balls and anonymous know it,
the talk talk hack was baphomet ,

i would suggest the op puts a request in on the board!!!!!!
as this is not the place

infact op full training resources are on the boards have a go yourself
edit on 4-11-2015 by stuthealien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

why make this statement ,you are so wrong i nearly wet myself

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

I have offer IP addresses of my own private test bed server to them and all they managed to do was get IPs by the dozen blocked by an automated firewall... the best they have is brute force attacks , DDOS, and PHP exploits any monkey with google could lookup and use...

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

this is far from the truth,the best lie in the shadows and there are some awesome programmers about that teach those who you must of encountered.

but to be honest most would suspect a trap anyway if you went on the board and said attack my server,sounds a bit suspect dude are you a fed

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

lol, "We are Anonymous. We wear silly masks and make silly youtube videos copying a character from an independent future fantasy film by a comic writer guy from Northampton, UK".

That is what they do. Wow, Anonymous, You're my hero (in dumb movie blonde voice).

edit on 4-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Since when have the CIA ever done anything of benefit to citizenry - of any country?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

um Allen Moore (author of the graphic novel V) had nothing to do with the film and more or less denounces it as an adoration of his novel..

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The problem is that anyone savvy enough can step up and do a hack stunt then call themselves 'anonymous'. This will result in endless discussions and distractions. They should be treated as 'they do exist yet they don't', lol.

Edit to add: I still do appreciate the jist of your OP. Maybe its time someone with skill gets the cajones to go after some BIG fish, lol.
edit on 4-11-2015 by empireoflizards because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
You mean like the Black Panthers, The Weather Underground, The Muslim Brotherhood, The Nation Of Islam?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Like knowing members of the government belong to the Muslim Brotherhood, or studied under members of the Weather Underground? a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
Some / most of the Stuff that anonymous does is completely useless and accomplishes nothing. Who really cares about hacking Fox news or the census bureau? What good is telling us some politicians are in the KKK.

I say why not do something people can really get behind?

Like hacking Big Pharma companies and finding that cure for cancer we know they are supressing, or proof there isnt one.

Why not hack some major oil companies and find out about that engine that runs on water?

How about hacking NASA and looking for the proof of aliens they are withholding from us?

Instead we get rich white politicians are racist wow big secret there..

Just do something useful.

Ty

heres a CRAZY thought.....maybe all of that stuff you mentioned doesnt exist. Wow..crazy, i know. Seeing as only conspiracy theorists think they do. And no, you are not better informed than the average person.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
Some / most of the Stuff that anonymous does is completely useless and accomplishes nothing. Who really cares about hacking Fox news or the census bureau? What good is telling us some politicians are in the KKK.

I say why not do something people can really get behind?

Like hacking Big Pharma companies and finding that cure for cancer we know they are supressing, or proof there isnt one.

Why not hack some major oil companies and find out about that engine that runs on water?

How about hacking NASA and looking for the proof of aliens they are withholding from us?

Instead we get rich white politicians are racist wow big secret there..

Just do something useful.

Ty

heres a CRAZY thought.....maybe all of that stuff you mentioned doesnt exist. Wow..crazy, i know. Seeing as only conspiracy theorists think they do. And no, you are not better informed than the average person.

Maybe that was the point?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
How about hacking / stymieing terrorist networks to help avert their sub-bacterial barbarism...?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I guess you would say this if you don't mind FOX NEWS making stuff up and calling it news, or even if you are a little affectionate with the KKK and think it's no big deal some of our politicians, men who swore to uphold freedom for all, lied and only uphold it for some. I personally think they should all be relieved of duties and fired but to others - it's no big deal, others who are racist themselves anyway. I think anonymous is doing an exceptional job of uncovering corruption and exposing the darker side of government.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheInhumanCentipede
How about hacking / stymieing terrorist networks to help avert their sub-bacterial barbarism...?

Yeah right....
How about paying them?

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stearman65
You mean like the Black Panthers, The Weather Underground, The Muslim Brotherhood, The Nation Of Islam?

Well yes - these are all groups that the KKK would not want around and so I am sure they are doing their own sleuthing in this regard. Does anyone expect anonymous to help the KKK root out their victims? That doesn't even make sense. I think they are working on ferreting out groups that directly effect everyday people and not fringe elements with a handful of ineffective members as dangerous as a bridge club. lol

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I'm totally with you on this. If it were poker I would say, "Dude, I'll see your Anonymous and raise you an NSA."

The NSA has to be the most completely useless surveillance organization on the planet. How are they going to protect us from international terrorism if they can't even clear the table of bandwidth thieves, malware and pop-unders?!?!?

Get off your butts you useless, lazy data voyeurs and start taking out the BANDWIDTH THIEVES!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join