It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinion editor of a left-wing news site = Sweden should be “filled” with Islamist terrorists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

The point is this, there is nothing more likely to give rise to Fascism than the attitude highlighted in the OP, the bypassing of the Middle class due to their own conceits and the mobilization of the protective instincts of the working class by those that have ulterior motives, if they would rather insult people and scheme their demise rather than address their valid concerns they'll eventually find themselves hanging from lamp posts.

It is clearly the case that those running or more properly ruining Sweden have lost touch with reality entirely, and they're only a step or two ahead of other Western Nations, their greatest exploited weakness in my opinion lies in the fact that they are actually the nicest of peoples, which is no character flaw of itself but fatal in conjunction with naivete, as long as their is evil in the world.

Very clearly - the source you used for your entire OP was satire

It's beyond amusing that you need for it to be a legitimate argument. You should have just made the argument yourself if you feel it's right, without insisting that this twisted liberal inadvertently said something you were dying to say anyway

You might as well make the argument that this class war is going to be the reason horrible things might happen

They made us do it is a sound, time tested argument that always holds up (for those that use it) so well in the moment - not so much later on when history gets it's say. Not that you care how the immigrants hold up in the later on part of this story

You care about the working class do you? And, awww - you care about those poor misguided nice liberals - too stupid to actually see what they're about to bring down on their beloved homeland - and the working class

Maybe you believe Magick will stave off all the nasty fascism?

Short of that - what do you suggest? What's to be done with the immigrants? How much intolerance do you support - and in what forms?

edit on 11/5/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

There you are then the first mission of your reformation in collaboration with the mysterious 'we ' folk accomplished, the insulting of me, that's a really good start.

To remove the necessity of further marginalization i'm going to going to give you your space as i'm happy enough to go to Hel of my own choosing, you can get on with making the world a wonderful place i'll enjoy my holidays, fail and you get to see the dramatic.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Having had the opportunity ti visit this lovely country in years past, might I say that "filling Sweden with IS fighters" may not be such a bad idea, as a whole.

Having been there during, what was claimed, a typical Swedish winter, I don't think it would take but a few days until the weather would solve much of the world's "terrorist problem".

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

(Ahem).

A) Anything coming from Breitbart is automatically suspect.
B) You missed out this bit: "Mr Stig-Matz told Breitbart London that his remark about Islamic State was ironic and that the article is supposed to be satirical."

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

There you are then the first mission of your reformation in collaboration with the mysterious 'we ' folk accomplished, the insulting of me, that's a really good start.

To remove the necessity of further marginalization i'm going to going to give you your space as i'm happy enough to go to Hel of my own choosing, you can get on with making the world a wonderful place i'll enjoy my holidays, fail and you get to see the dramatic.

I'm sorry you've lost me, what reform are you talking about?

The "mysterious we" as you put it, I meant Europe, or the UK, or the whole world, depending on the context. You know, rather than "them and us"....we. I'm not claiming to speak for anyone other than myself, but I do recognise that we are all involved and to some degree we will all have to make compromises, sooner or later...so yes, we, even you.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Yes we're all involved but i can't see how any truly positive contribution can be made when the current trajectory is towards orchestrated failure through Trojan Horse ideology, what's the point in facilitating the means toward one's own destruction?

Abandoning one's own culture and importing failed peoples from failed Nations that accept brutality and ignorance as a way of life leads to only one conclusion. that they are to serve the same purpose here, am underclass of no particular ethnicity or religion or loyalty, the hatred and resentments from within which see's the disconnection of any genuine bond between the people and Law enforcement, a state of conflict.

The Middle Class have been happy enough to see the destruction of the working class and it's breaking up into grotesque sub-cultures, it provides them the opportunity to feel superior and the sense that the world is to be run according to ideals, the subtleties of which only they have the capacity to grasp, and that these ideologies will take care of those who have the presumption to see themselves as a class above them, the aristocracy and Royalty.

Once demographics have taken care of the working class however the replacement of the Middle Class becomes inevitable, absolute conformity becomes critical in maintaining any collaborative role or being thrown to the dogs, the ugliness comes to their doorstep, they are replaced by idiots, the class system above them no longer relates to anything and ends with a whimper, absolute control is now in the hands of those who orchestrated the divide and conquer stratagem and those who you imported to facilitate your agenda can be eradicated as one see's fit, they were never classed as fully human anyway only goyim.

So that's my projection, i think it's simply the case that if the peoples of Western Europe and America couldn't be relied upon to destroy their own Nations as was the case with the Bolsheviks it would be necessary to import those who would most readily engage with such, there's nothing inevitable about any of this coming to fruition and i don't expect it to, but there will be a very heavy price to be paid for failure of an entire generation, our ancestors will be the ones demanding it.

edit on Kam1130310vAmerica/ChicagoSaturday0730 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

This is evidence of what? One woman freaking out?

I don't call this marching -

What are they saying - the Muslims? What is this march for?

edit on 11/7/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt
Abandoning one's own culture and importing failed peoples from failed Nations that accept brutality and ignorance as a way of life leads to only one conclusion. that they are to serve the same purpose here, am underclass of no particular ethnicity or religion or loyalty, the hatred and resentments from within which see's the disconnection of any genuine bond between the people and Law enforcement, a state of conflict.

Why have those peoples and nations "failed", as you put it? Why were those regimes, that they are fleeing, brutal and ignorant?

What goes around, comes around.

And, you didn't answer my other question, what reform are you talking about? The new "Snoopers Bill"? Are we manufacturing consent do you think? Do you think?

You seem able to apply labels liberally to everyone else...the working class, the middle class, the under class...the failed...so, what's your role? Are you scared? That's okay, but do you stop to think how scared they are, what it is like to, through no fault of your own, be left with nothing but your cap in hand? They are victims of the consequences of our actions, our foreign policy, so yep, that makes it our mess to help unravel and the objective is to do that with as little life lost as possible. They have to go somewhere, what other solutions to you have...that don't entail tapping into your inner Irma Grese and "culling", or "hanging from lamp posts" offending vagrants.

Europe is already multi-cultural, wonderfully so, it's going to get more so, that's all. Personally, I can see many benefits but anticipate some teething problems and short term adjustments along the way. People, I find, are generally very nice. You do though generally get back what you give out.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Right one cannot talk about failure until one establishes the parameters of success and i can only outline that from my own viewpoint, which is that both material and spiritual development are the primary objectives in conjunction with establishing our place within the Heavens and that initiative begins with the early Neolithic and the origins of modern European ancestry.

Mu viewpoint is that we had outside help in those developments and that in some sense forms a basis for perceived privilege, greater capacity, but i also consider the greater objective would be to increase the lot of humanity overall from that first seed sown, so my idea of success is spiritual awareness, physical well being and advanced technological achievement for the benefit of anyone and everyone, that's my idea of mission accomplished.

Generally of course i am happy enough researching along those lines of enquiry, but it has to be taken into account that the outside help i have suggested there constitutes in Hebraic tradition the origins of ultimate evil, the descent of wicked angels, the perpetuation of that evil through their descendants and ongoing spiritual influence, so right there we have our first problem, and it's almost certainly derivative of advantage leading to exploitation.

It's considered these days that the overthrowing of Canaanite culture by the Hebrews was from within that culture and not outside invasion, that revolt was undertaken against the ruling classes, upper levels of cities were destroyed the lower left untouched, so there was subversion, and rebellion based upon resentments in conjunction with a counter ideology, which in terms of greater Hebrew tradition can only have involved the Divine right of Kings and religious pluralism, the Semitic rulers there were empowered by developments from the core Neolithic region.

The Hebrews themselves duly established their basis for a counter chosen people tradition in terms of the establishment of the Tribes of Israel, the ethnic basis for which involved Semitic inter-marriage from the Syrian populace of that time, to gain an advantage over the regular Semites, the flock of Jacob was of the brown and speckled, the pure white remained in Syria with Laban, in symbolic terms, the point being they understood that hereditary advantage had been created and aquired such for themselves, the lead role they now considered theirs alone.

The problem with their claim is that if you identify the contact that made development possible as evil then how can you possibly use any aspect of it toward your agenda, they owed all their own development to neighbouring cultures, their entire exercise was based upon resentment and self serving tribal ideology, but their repackaging and exploitation of the the development of others is the only deal on the table these days, they're the one's with the culture.

As the criteria has to have been spiritual understanding in conjunction with technological development and the establishment of civilization, then the latter two without the presence of the former is simply nightmare, the Indo-Europeans had spiritual tradition as the focal point of their culture long before they really got anywhere in terms of technology and civil development, if the primary spiritual inclination is toward financial exploitation of others as the very basis of your civilization you have a really serious problem, that constitutes failure.

Nations are failing because they think they can embrace technological development without an adequate spiritual framework, cultural relativism is unacceptable, having said that greed and conflict has accelerated progress.

So that's the basis of my perspective, to answer your questions, failed nations are brutal and ignorant because of their inadequate spiritual belief system and controls, no i'm not scared and yes i can see the perspective of others but the solution to any refugees problems lies within their own country, i don't place any reservations with regards to assistance toward that end and providing a comprehensive refugee aid programme within neighbouring countries, but i'm not in charge and it's not my foreign policy. my idea of helping people doesn't involve dropping a bomb on their head.

Europe has always been Multi-cultural even if that was only the Goths fighting the Romans, the slogan means little, what is actually required is a common code of values and adherence too them not any amount of confusion, which returns to my opening premise that it entirely depends whose agenda you are following, in the case of the progressives that is atheistic Marxism heavily promoted by the Jewish media or Conservative Protestantism and the seeking of guidance from the Jewish old Testament, you can choose the left hand path or the right but essentially it's all the same, the establishment of this primary leading role is what most of the wars are about.

My objectives relate to the original mission and it's satisfactory conclusion, the story of which is written in the stars if you require further reference.

edit on Kpm1130311vAmerica/ChicagoSunday0830 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join