It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santos Bonacci Regarding Organized Religion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The following is a 2014 presentation by Santos Bonacci on a positive subject - bringing together the science of light, as he calls it, in all of the world's religions.

During the presentation, however, he contrasts that with the blunt truth about organized (Rockefeller-funded) religion:

Published on Sep 11, 2014

Santos Bonacci and Modern Knowledge Present: Syncretism - The Science of Light. This will be a multiple episode, in-depth series from Santos Bonacci exploring all fields of knowledge and wisdom and showing the interrelatedness of all things.

This first episode is a introduction and overview of the series.
More episodes to follow.

Visit Santos at: universaltruthschool.com...

Visit Modern Knowledge at: www.modernknowledge.ca...

www.youtube.com...

I think Santos Bonacci has a lot to offer because he is an independent, well-read, thinker challenging the mainstream in a positive way.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Thank God. Finally some guy on YouTube has Truth all figured out and can fix all of us peons. What took him so long?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

He is self-confident - a necessary attribute to be doing what he's doing.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=19993084]ConnectDots[/post

so this Bonacci is on the run for ammasing over $100K in unpaid fines and was also in contempt of court for trying to initimidate a judge in a drug trial....yea right....

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I'm actually more interested in learning what "Rockefeller funded religion" is than what this guy has to say in the video. I'm especially curious how a family that has only been immensely wealthy for only a little over a century has somehow manipulated religions that have existed for thousands of years.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Thank God. Finally some guy on YouTube has Truth all figured out and can fix all of us peons. What took him so long?

I studied astrology for awhile and can recognize when someone's cherry picking data. Santos is heavily cherry-picking things to produce some of his "answers." Also had a look at his "recommended books" - recommending that truly abominable fantasy by Massey on Egypt is a sign of very poor research and very poor understanding.

So... yeah. I'm not impressed, either.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Rockefeller funded religions is referring to modern times and the push for globalism using the World Council of Churches as a tool.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

Oh it's a euphemism for NWO. Gotcha. Ok carry on.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I think the distinction between religion and organized religion is of paramount importance.

Religion is something each individual on earth is capable of contemplating about with only the cosmos as a source.

Organized religion brings in other humans with their agendas, and money.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I've been watching Santos for a couple years now. I really like his work on astro theology. The connections he makes between bible characters and planetary bodies are undeniable.

He makes amazing connections between the big three monotheistic religions, basically saying the books of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are all based off the same ancient science of the stars.

His information comes from people who have been persecuted by the Church throughout history. People who have been thrown in jail, or martyred for teaching this ancient knowledge. Or people like Manly P. Hall a 33rd degree freemason, he has a lot of hours on youtube but is much harder to pay attention to than Santos Bonacci.

I fully agree that the big three monotheistic religions do not tell us the whole symbolic story about the true interpretations of their holy books. And in fact go to great lengths to keep this knowledge hidden from the public.

Santos' work on the fraudulent long term birth certificate is also very interesting. Although it scares the crap out of me to declare myself a sovereign, I think he is on to something. I think he still has some work to do on the birth certificate, i've been reading about becoming a sovereign but it seems like such a hassle and a lot of these guys are constantly in court battles or being thrown in jail.

Anyway this is the first video I watched from Santos which really turned me on to his wisdom. You have to watch with an open mind.

Oh and a warning to Christians, you will not like this, if you have an unshakable faith in Jesus and the bible, do not even attempt to watch this video. If you can make it through the whole thing while keeping an open mind, you will have some serious questions.

Don't stop there either, I really do recommend all his videos on astrotheology.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
Oh and a warning to Christians, you will not like this, if you have an unshakable faith in Jesus and the bible, do not even attempt to watch this video.

Santos has told us that he used to be a Jehovah's Witness himself.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

A screenshot:

It is interesting that he references Lost Star of Myth and Time by Walter Cruttenden.

WALTER CRUTTENDEN is an amateur theoretical archaeo-astronomer and author of the binary theory of precession. As Executive Director of the Binary Research Institute he researches the celestial mechanics of the precession of the equinox, as well as myth and folklore related to this phenomenon. He is the writer-producer of The Great Year, a PBS broadcast documentary film (narrated by James Earl Jones) that explores evidence of astronomical cycles of time known to cultures throughout the ancient world.

Most recently Cruttenden wrote Lost Star of Myth and Time, a book that provides an alternative view of history based on the solar system’s motion through space. It is his belief that the myth and folklore depicting a repeating cycle of Golden Ages and Dark Ages may have a basis in fact, due to the alternating stellar forces that affect Earth as our solar system moves in a 24,000-year binary (dual star) orbit.

www.loststarbook.com...

In today's mainstream science environment, one almost has to be an amateur, because in the mainstream, a scientist would probably be ostracized for suggesting such a thing.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
. . . the blunt truth about organized (Rockefeller-funded) religion . . .

It is hard to be objective about this subject. People’s religion causes such strong feelings, often negative – fear of what might happen after death, for example.

I think it takes some self-discipline to separate religion from organized religion in the mind, in order to consider the possibility that there may be an agenda of control-seeking on the part of the powers that be, using religion.

I think we the people have to train ourselves to think our own religious thoughts, unencumbered by the supposed authority figures of hierarchies in religious institutions.

new topics

top topics

join