It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent RT Documentary "CIA: covert experiments".

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

That has been proven many times before.

You forgot to say in your mind. Because not much has been proven many times before, and certainly not by you.

They tell you what they want you to believe...the Kremlin run's it.

Want a friendly tip? You should check out this documentary, then do some research about this subject and THEN...you come up with your own opinion about it, and not just representing whatever you read in your MSM.

Instead of just calling it propaganda, you should see it as an opportunity for a fresh view and to maybe get some information.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I missed this, but you can watch it on-demand here on YouTube:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

One thing you will never, ever see on Russia Today:

A documentary outlining past Soviet/Russian mind control experiments..
There is the real difference between western and russian media and also why I cannot take RT seriously.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
"Excellent RT Documentary"... isn't that a contradiction in terms? RT and excellence would seem to be mutually exclusive? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
edit on 19-12-2015 by Blazemore2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

You forgot to say in your mind. Because not much has been proven many times before, and certainly not by you.

So you deny the Kremlin runs RT...

RT, originally Russia Today, is a Russian government-funded television network which runs cable and satellite television channels, as well as Internet content directed to audiences outside the Russian Federation.

en.wikipedia.org...(TV_network)

And you were saying?

Want a friendly tip? You should check out this documentary, then do some research about this subject and THEN...you come up with your own opinion about it, and not just representing whatever you read in your MSM.

My opinion isn't what I was replying to, but you don't like to hear the truth about your favorite media outlet do you?

And my opinion is far from being influenced by the MSM, but keep thinking everything that someone from the US says is because of something they heard on MSM...a fallacy you seem to have fallen for.

Instead of just calling it propaganda, you should see it as an opportunity for a fresh view and to maybe get some information.

I call it as I see it...something you are too blind to actually see for yourself.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join