It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent RT Documentary "CIA: covert experiments".

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Airing as I write, fascinating documentary on the experiments conducted by U.S on its own personnel with video footage of the experiments.

CIA: covert experiments

You may have to wait a while to watch it because RT online waits until it has finished broadcasting before archiving for online viewing. Highly recommended watch.

Seems a lot of the drugs where being tested as chemical weapons, eg; '___' as possible mass use on the enemy to disorientate their ground troops, etc. There were so many experiments conducted. That is a fact. Many servicemen had longstanding complications afterwards.

If things keep heating up I expect a bit of dirty laundry washing in public.

EDIT; I took the plane bit out because it is using one point to make another and was a bit fanciful on my part. too.

edit on 4-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Lol, what a crazy topsy turvy world we live in. 20 years ago it was docos on the covert KGB operatives that shocked and scared US. Now our supposed lantern of freedom the USA is fast becoming the boogeyman.

Weird times.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Lol, what a crazy topsy turvy world we live in. 20 years ago it was docos on the covert KGB operatives that shocked and scared US. Now our supposed lantern of freedom the USA is fast becoming the boogeyman.

Weird times.

Apparently, the U.S thought that the Soviet Union were ahead of them in this regard so they really went for it to, in their belief, catch up. They would even keep the name of the drug they were giving from the servicemen taking it and kept that top secret as they were so worried about the Soviets getting to know. Undoubtedly, they both have done heinous things to their own for the sake of the upper hand in a very secretive cold war indeed. I would like to tan both their posteriors, frankly, for it.

Did my brain in watching the video footage. The reality hit I guess. Very strange to see the effects on the servicemen.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
The US military wanted to drop a "Gay" bomb on their enemies so they would drop their weapons and start.........hugging, yeah that's it, hugging one another.

The "halitosis bomb" and "gay bomb" are informal names for two theoretical non-lethal chemical weapons that a United States Air Force research laboratory speculated about producing; the theories involve discharging female sex pheromones over enemy forces in order to make them sexually attracted to each other.

Could you imagine the poor souls "volun-told" to participate in that kind of experiment.

"Come on private! Do him, I mean, do it for your country soldier!"

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
It should be repeated today before it goes online. It is very factual, with exclusive video footage, very revealing.

edit on 4-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

"Exclusive video footage?" I doubt it. Nothing you put in your OP was new to me. I thought it was pretty well known by now, with examples, that the agency had done this. A lot.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Did they cover the use of BZ or infectious agents that cause aggression/fighting/disorder in ground troops amongst each other?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I couldnt sleep so I put on RT and the program you mentioned happened to be on, so I watched and it said, to be continued then there has been non-stop other news (which Im also interested in) but the news keeps repeating and it doesnt go back to the program.

So, I am wondering, if there is a second segment to be released later, or what?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I'd definitely recommend delving into Adam Curtis's work.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

I am not sure. They are repeating it or giving the 2nd part at 16.30 UK time. That is in just over an hour's time. It is fascinating. I remember all those years ago. Everyone told me I was nuts for saying this happened. It is a personal victory to be sitting pretty with a smug face today.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Did they cover the use of BZ or infectious agents that cause aggression/fighting/disorder in ground troops amongst each other?

Well they are only skating the surface, but the video footage is interesting to be sure.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

"Exclusive video footage?" I doubt it. Nothing you put in your OP was new to me. I thought it was pretty well known by now, with examples, that the agency had done this. A lot.

Well I have never seen this footage. It was exclusive to me. Not all of us know about it in detail. It is just a kind of acknowledgement to have it on a mass media channel like this. Watch it and be the judge as to whether you have seen it before or not. I have not so I am being honest.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
They always have and always will use us for experimentation.
naturalsociety.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I just watched the last half of that on RT. Im just sick, how can you unknow what you dont want to know? I can see why most people turn a blind eye. Its horrid to realize how little human lives matter to these monsters. I know all governments have done really bad things, but I didnt want to know my country is the most evil of all.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I haven't watched this yet but hasn't this been known for years?

As bad as the U.S. government was and is the current Russian regime is at least as bad and RT is to a large extent a propaganda vehicle for them.

Does RT devote equal time to the nasty crap the Soviets and the Russians were up to? Was there anything on RT about what happened to the Catholics when Russia took over the Crimea?
edit on 5-11-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Does RT devote equal time to the nasty crap the Soviets and the Russians were up to?

Doubt it as they won't disparage the Russian government in any way whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Ive realized that RT seems to be a reliable news source for the kind of information that our media wont tell us. They also call the US on the carpet for their BS. Like saying 5 hospitals were bombed by Russia.

Im sure they arent going out of their way to expose Russia's dirty secrets, but I live in the US, and I want the whole truth which requires more than just listening to the US media. So, I try to keep an eye on several news sources. But, its only making me depressed, so I need to stop. lol

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Ive realized that RT seems to be a reliable news source for the kind of information that our media wont tell us.

They tell you what they want you to believe...the Kremlin run's it.

Im sure they arent going out of their way to expose Russia's dirty secrets, but I live in the US, and I want the whole truth which requires more than just listening to the US media

And listening to the the Kremlin isn't going to do it...sorry.

If they don't know they make it up. That has been proven many times before.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I realize that what they report on is censored by the Russian Govt., who is behind the US media?

What Im saying is that the news they report is verifiable. I dont think they are making up stuff. They dont have to make up stuff. lol

There is enough truth to expose, who needs to make up stuff, oh yeah, the US, 5 hospitals. lol

I clearly stated above that I keep an eye on several news sources, RT happens to be one of them.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9 You should have seen what they did to us when we were kids. The government is full of contradictions. I should be on disability for what they did to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join